Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
anilumagloire
Wandering Through Town

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by anilumagloire »

spicey16 wrote:my absolute FAV scene is the first time they walk into school together, edward with those sunglasses on OMG my hearts jumping out of my chest just thinking about it LOL
YES!!! How could I forget! Uber cool indeed.
kimmyBEE
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kimmyBEE »

I loved...

* The baseball scene! Supermassive Black Hole was such a good background song, and everyone seemed really true to their character in the scene. I really loved Jasper's bat tricks. *swoons* Alice's pitching was so dancer-ish! The running/speed was shown nicely. I liked the tension between Rosalie and Bella as well. And the nomads were perfect!

* The prom! It was just too cute. <3
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Bag Carrier
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spicey16 »

Murnau wrote:My favorite scene was when that girl...Bella. When she got tortured. Otherwise, the movie looked like it was made by an amatuer who should have stayed on campus. Was the blue filter necessary? Only for someone who cannot establish the emotion a proper scene without some sort of overlay.

i think your in the wrong forum.. try the i didnt like it catagory :)
Rob

Post by Rob »

anilumagloire wrote:
spicey16 wrote:my absolute FAV scene is the first time they walk into school together, edward with those sunglasses on OMG my hearts jumping out of my chest just thinking about it LOL
YES!!! How could I forget! Uber cool indeed.
I was wondering why every girl in the theater began shrieking when he came out with Bella...gotta get some of them sun glasses haha.
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

Amazingly the four times I've been to see it no one has really made much noise which was kind of sad, in a way, well the first time I went it was pandemonium until the movie came on, and oddly enough more people got excited about Jacob than they did seeing Edward, not that I don't like Jake but still.
alice_is_my_homegirl

Post by alice_is_my_homegirl »

i liked baseball scene too. Emmett was very funny with the "She thinks we cheat." line, and Rosalie was very funny with the "My monkey man!" but when i first saw Edward in the sun i like started jumping down and screaming
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901!
Marley
Settled in Forks

Post by Marley »

I have to agree with everyone who said the baseball scene. I thought it was the only scene that really showed the vamps "powers" powers being how fast, and strong they are, and how graceful alice is.
Hearts in red ink.
Wandering Through Town

Post by Hearts in red ink. »

ellalou73 wrote:
I also love the bedroom scene when they are kissing but also when she's sleeping and rolls onto him and he doesn't quite know what do do with his hands.
I really liked that too. :D

Like everyone else said, the baseball scene.
Oh, and the prom scene too.
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

I loved the baseball scene. Not a very original choice, I know, but I just thought it was great. The music worked really well in that one. Another one I liked was the entrance of the Cullens in the school's cafeteria. I loved Jasper's look as if he was 'in pain', Alice little twirl and Edward's face when he can hear Jessica's thoughts and words. Oh, and I liked the scene in the Cullen's garage. That was interesting. Although is still don't get how they got the cars out. I should really watch the film again and look for a door in that room. Anyway, I loved the cars (especially Carlisle's) and the little conversation between Carlisle and Rosalie. "We protect our family." :)
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I have a few...aside from just being overall obsessed with the whole movie.

When Rosalie, dosen't want to wear the jacket to mark certain places to lure James away from Bella, Alice and Jasper. Carlise says, "Bella is with Edward, which means she is apart of our family...and we protect our family." Or something of the sort, it's so sweet!

Also, the part where Edward gets there to save Bella, when those guys are going to hurt her. When he says, "Get in the car"... -faint-

ANDDD, The part where Bella and Edward arrive at the school, and he walks over to her to open her door, and he is wearing Ray Ban Wayfarers, my heart starts going 98098 miles per hour. I almost fell out of my theater seat, spilling my popcorn everywhere.

And the part where they are just like, up in the trees, and Bella's Lullaby is playing... I love that part, so sweet!
ImageImage
E<3B