Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by Edwards Wheels »

i think you may've misunderstood me Jazz Girl. I also hated the fact that Victoria was there, i was (in a terrible way) trying to describe the section of the prom scene that i loved. When they're in the gazebo dancing, and she's asking to be changed and he leads her on making her think he's about to do the deed, but kisses her neck instead is the moment i'm talking about. It's the little girl inside me wishing to have someone that in love with me, staring into my eyes while i stare into his knowing that i've found the love of my life. Well not so much of a little girl dream but still a lovely idea and wishful thinking lol. The music, the setting the environment all adds to one of those moments i still dream of happening to me.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

IM~ Ahhhhh, I see. Forgive my misunderstanding. As you might be able to tell, I'm quite the purist when it comes to my adaptations. :D Their dance, the conversation... I love that scene as well. I love how RobWard starts out light and happy and then turns serious. When he tenses and grimaces kissing her throat...GAH!!! My heart melts.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Edwards Wheels

Post by Edwards Wheels »

My point exactly Jazz girl. The whole Victoria thing just ruins that scene. I do love the Flightless bird song also, it just makes that scene. I'm a sucker for purity too, which is why I don't understand the field trip etc.........but that's for a different thread :lol:
GrayceM

Post by GrayceM »

Thought there were some very good scenes in Twilight, my favorite, where I have my DVR'd version stopped so I can watch again and again, is the "I know what you are..." scene when Bella asks Edward how old he is. His voice when he says "17" is absolutely amazing. Sounding deeper and older than a mere 17. /sigh Just wonderful...
My 2nd favorite scene is the kiss. Though it didn't happen in the meadow as it should have...of course, the meadow wasn't where it should have been either :roll: ...I still love the way Rob acted as though it were almost physically painful to kiss her. He grimaced like you would if you were indulging in something that you really knew you shouldn't but overwhelmed by it anyway. That scene was intense...I found myself holding my breath the first time I watched it. I still do sometimes... :oops:
Grayce
summerfinn17
Settled in Forks

Post by summerfinn17 »

I adore the part of the film whereas Bella was brought by Edward for the first time in their house, which is in the middle of a cold forest. I like the Cullen's place, it is surrounded by wall glasses. It is like the heart of the forest or something, also I like Edward's room., neat and properly organized though for me, I need some bed. :)
Mini
Settled in Forks

Post by Mini »

Well,
Baseball Scene was THE best. Totally loved it..
But my complain is that R.P's acting skills aren't any good... I mean he is totally perfect for the role but sometimes in some scenes like the first biology class with Bella could go better....
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I must confess I think Rob is the best actor of all three of them (that is Kristen, Taylor and him). I thought he did very well in Twilight, getting across the pain and confusion Edward is experiencing very well.
My favourite scene was their first kiss, the scenes where Edward tells Bella what he is (I thought this was much better staged in the woods than set in a car), and the baseball scene.
seagal1
Settled in Forks

Post by seagal1 »

When bella getting to know that the guy is a vampire and she realize all the symptoms of Vampire.
TopazVampire
Settled in Forks

Post by TopazVampire »

I just loved the scene right before Bella meets the Cullens for the very first time and they're making her Italian food! It's so cute and thoughtful of them! And my other favorite scene is when Bella and Edward are walking to class together and everybody's staring at them and Edward's like, if I'm going to hell I might as well do it thoroughly and puts his arm around her :D (He looks majorly hot in sunglasses.)
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Definitely the entire 'I am a vampire woods scene'..especially when they finally conclude they've fallen for each other and how crazy it is :) I thought the movie was rather well done considering what type of budget they had and I love how they're very realistic with how Washington looks :)