Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
AlwaysforShaenEdward
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Post by AlwaysforShaenEdward »

omegawolf3 wrote:sex.....money.....sex....money.......cat!

my favorite line
lol the guys face..he was all dreamy-eyed and sighing thinking of his cat
What i would give to be that stupid lamb!
AlwaysforShaenEdward
Settled in Forks

Post by AlwaysforShaenEdward »

when Bella went to visit the Cullens and Edward asked her"What did u expect dungeons,coffins,and moats?" she goes"Not the moats." lol Edward smiles and goes"Not the moats."
and when Billy Black goes"I'm down with the kids" and Charlie says sarcastically "Oh yeah dude you're the bomb."
What i would give to be that stupid lamb!
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

shawniegore wrote:ar you SURE he's not saying those little baubles? "Little bottles" is what i heard too, but now that i think about it, it makes no sense.... :|
I've seen it 4 times now, and I still can't hear it all. Guess I'll have to buy the DVD and put the ClosedCaptioning on!
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

JodeenSings wrote:
shawniegore wrote:ar you SURE he's not saying those little baubles? "Little bottles" is what i heard too, but now that i think about it, it makes no sense.... :|
I've seen it 4 times now, and I still can't hear it all. Guess I'll have to buy the DVD and put the ClosedCaptioning on!
Good thinkin'!

mrs0cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by mrs0cullen »

my friend and i kept making these coments throuhgout the movie and when something funny came along my mom wouldn't get it that only made me laugh harder. oh and in the restraunt with edward did you hear that never think by robert pattinson was playing in the backround. :D
TWILIGHT
giving hope to clumsy girls everywhere...including me
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

mrs0cullen wrote:my friend and i kept making these coments throuhgout the movie and when something funny came along my mom wouldn't get it that only made me laugh harder. oh and in the restraunt with edward did you hear that never think by robert pattinson was playing in the backround. :D

I did!! But not until the 2nd time I saw it, after I had heard the soundtrack.

chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

obessivetwilighter wrote:Yeah there were so many parts i loved... about the tv in the hospital i thought it look familar and yeah when she trips down the stairs it looks like the cullens stair case.... and i love it when billy and edward drive past each other you had to have read the books or you wouldn't understand that part
which hospital scene though isn't there two?
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

JodeenSings wrote:
Omg you have to because there's going to be extra scenes including one for midnight sun :D
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
Edwards Pr1ncs
Settled in Forks

Post by Edwards Pr1ncs »

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but the scene where Edward and Charlie are sitting at the table waiting for Bella to come down before prom, Edward is fidgeting and acting like he is trying not to laugh...I'm guessing he's reading Charlie's thoughts about him taking her to prom...I didn't catch it until the 2nd time I saw the movie but it's so funny everytime I see it now!
natterss707
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by natterss707 »

chichichobits wrote:
JodeenSings wrote:
Omg you have to because there's going to be extra scenes including one for midnight sun :D
Omg.. from Midnight Sun?!
made by Ostentatious6277 @ Vesperarium
Credit fallingbeauty@Vesperarium for avatar.