Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Post by JodeenSings »

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:Also when looking at the book she got on the legends of "the cold ones" she is reading page 135, which happens to be the page in twilight where she is looking online about vampires. So it connects in a way.
nice catch!
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

TWILIGHT is a good excuse for bad behavior. haha.

Ohhh the kiss where Rob falls off the bed! I would LOVE to see that on DVD behind the scenes!

Did you see that interview where Rob was asked about the kiss, on whether it was planned that way. And Rob said it wasn't planned at all, that he was actually sitting there, eyes closed, waiting for Kristen to 'come in'. LOL. That was so cute.

I think I have that youtube video in my faves.

I think they may have shot the kissing scene at least twice. Did anybody else notice the kiss scene at the credits? The one where Kristen has a different top, grabbed Rob by his shirt, kissed him, and dragged him to her bed. *fans herself* I keep mentioning it here but nobody seem to have really noticed that.

EDIT: Here's the video where Rob talks about the kissing scene...it's towards the end
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC-TDY_1sNY
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
Angel
Wandering Through Town

Post by Angel »

shavei7 wrote:I think they may have shot the kissing scene at least twice. Did anybody else notice the kiss scene at the credits? The one where Kristen has a different top, grabbed Rob by his shirt, kissed him, and dragged him to her bed. *fans herself* I keep mentioning it here but nobody seem to have really noticed that.
I noticed the different Kissing scene on the end credits. I read somewhere that Stephenie Meyer wasn't happy with the first scene, it was too raunchy, after all, these two are just starting out and Edward isn't aware of what he was capable of. So they reshot the scene and turned the lighting down a little.

Angel x
Watching Twilight is like my own personal brand of herion. I need my daily fix.
BunnyLvr
Settled in Forks

Post by BunnyLvr »

shavei7 wrote:I think they may have shot the kissing scene at least twice. Did anybody else notice the kiss scene at the credits? The one where Kristen has a different top, grabbed Rob by his shirt, kissed him, and dragged him to her bed. *fans herself* I keep mentioning it here but nobody seem to have really noticed that.

EDIT: Here's the video where Rob talks about the kissing scene...it's towards the end
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC-TDY_1sNY

I definitely have caught the alternative kiss scene during the credits! Pretty hot. Maybe there will be more of that on the dvd?

Did anyone else notice that "Lizzie Pattinson" is the vocalist on the score music? She's in the film credits and the cd liner notes. Rob's sis? That Pattinson family is hella talented!
Alison
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Alison »

shavei7 wrote: Oh also, I was looking at the bookshelf while Bella was telling Charlie about introducing Edward and.. the background was a little too blurry for me to check if there was a Twilight or BD book in it. I know somebody mentioned that there's a T or BD book in the shelf in that scene but I didn't catch it.
I was looking for that, too, and I couldn't see it. I give all of these people credit, they catch so many hidden things. I think the camera moves way too fast to see any of it unless you're really, really looking.

I also have a question. In the scene where Edward saves Bella from the van, obviously his hand stops the van from crushing her. Don't you think someone would notice a HANDPRINT in the side of the van? In the book, didn't he at least straighten it out?
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

Ok, so there's a website where you can go and watch the movie online.....I went there and watched and paused it about 10-12 times, and STILL didn't see any dirty joke. Can someone please PM me what it is i'm missing, and supposed to be looking for.....

Alison
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Alison »

This dirty joke thing is silly. I watched the movie online today, and I paused it, also. The only thing that I think could remotely be considered dirty was the phrase "slapping beaver" and it is innocent enough, in my opinion.
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
BunnyLvr
Settled in Forks

Post by BunnyLvr »

Saw movie again today (6th time) and I could see what was being talked about in the china cabinet in the Charlie with gun scene, but I don't think it was the book-there was something round and red and something white, but if it was the book it was on its side.

I don't think New Moon is in the hospital room in Phoenix, either, if people were talking about the table with the food tray on it. The book cover does look like it has a moon on it though, but hard to say for sure.

And, my current take on the baseball scene with Edward and Emmett is that Edward snaps his fingers (as in, we missed the ball) and says something like, "what are you doing?"
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

Um...this may sound ignorant, but which site can you watch Twilight?
Is it free, or is it like Netflix (pay and then watch it online)?
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

I'm not so sure, but my cousin has always said that there are websites like that and I just don't trust them that much.

Back to the topic.
I was watching Sims 2 twilight episode things and on the related videos part it said something like Tv spot Twilight underwear contreversy or something like that. I didn't watch it but I was wandering if someone had because I'm not sure if the underwear thing was on purpose(I mean that how Bella wore underwear when she kissed Edward for the first time.) or if it was just a coincidence because on the book it said that she wore sweats or something. If someone has the Twilight companion and if they talk about it can you tell me?
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.