Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Post by pennybug84 »

heartsjasper wrote:
Alison wrote:
twi-nerd wrote:I was watching Sims 2 twilight episode things and on the related videos part it said something like Tv spot Twilight underwear contreversy or something like that. I didn't watch it but I was wandering if someone had because I'm not sure if the underwear thing was on purpose(I mean that how Bella wore underwear when she kissed Edward for the first time.) or if it was just a coincidence because on the book it said that she wore sweats or something. If someone has the Twilight companion and if they talk about it can you tell me?
The first time I saw the movie, I hadn't even bothered to look at Bella's lower body in the beginning of the kiss, but when Edward flew off of her, I said, "WHERE DID HER PANTS GO?!?!" My friend thought the same thing. My sister thought that they were shorts? I thought it was a bit off in the scene. There was enough happening that she didn't need to be pantless.
i always thought she was wearing shorts

I always thought was just wearing really short shorts too.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

It looked like underwear to me, but I figured she was just going to bed or whatever; it's not like she was expecting Edward to appear or anything.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

I thought they were just sleep shorts - pajama bottom type things. I don't know about anyone else, but I CAN NOT wear pants or long shorts to bed b/c i can't stand the feeling of them riding up.....so i just figured she had short sleep shorts on. *shrugs*

It's not like she was wearing Victorias Secret lacey panties or something. (although i would LOVE to have seen Edward's face if she was, :lol: )

shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

xXBeSafeXx wrote:It looked like underwear to me, but I figured she was just going to bed or whatever; it's not like she was expecting Edward to appear or anything.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too! It's not like Edward gave her a warning that he's dropping by, and then she decided to wear panty-shorts. Edward's such a perv! Sneaking in on her when she's practically naked! hahahha
shawniegore wrote:I thought they were just sleep shorts - pajama bottom type things. I don't know about anyone else, but I CAN NOT wear pants or long shorts to bed b/c i can't stand the feeling of them riding up.....so i just figured she had short sleep shorts on. *shrugs*
It's not like she was wearing Victorias Secret lacey panties or something. (although i would LOVE to have seen Edward's face if she was, :lol: )
now I really really want to see Breaking Dawn. She wore one of those lacy things that Alice packed for her.... she was trying to seduce Edward. LOL. *fans herself* I suddenly feel hot althought it's around 30 degrees outside.
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
Alison
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Alison »

Haha. I think my post was misinterpreted. I wasn't really taken aback that she was in underwear/shorts, as in that is unheard of, but moreso, prior to that scene Edward and her have barely touched each other's hands. Then suddenly, they're on her bed, kissing, and she looks half naked. It just seemed like supersonic speed in their particularly fragile physical relationship. But I completely understand that she wasn't expecting him to show up. I'd have to hurt any boy that showed up in my bedroom without fair warning for me to primp. :lol:
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
shavei7

Post by shavei7 »

Alison wrote:Haha. I think my post was misinterpreted. I wasn't really taken aback that she was in underwear/shorts, as in that is unheard of, but moreso, prior to that scene Edward and her have barely touched each other's hands. Then suddenly, they're on her bed, kissing, and she looks half naked. It just seemed like supersonic speed in their particularly fragile physical relationship. But I completely understand that she wasn't expecting him to show up. I'd have to hurt any boy that showed up in my bedroom without fair warning for me to primp. :lol:
hahha blame Edward! perv --- he can spy on me anytime though *winks*! the poor boy's a 107 virgin afterall so nobody can blame him for sneaking in on Bella when she's practically half naked.

I just remembered Pattinson said something like 'I mean, he's a 107 yr old virgin so obviously there's something wrong there..' in an interview. I can't remember what the question was but that was hilarious. LOL.
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
CrazilyObsessed024
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

Alison wrote:Haha. I think my post was misinterpreted. I wasn't really taken aback that she was in underwear/shorts, as in that is unheard of, but moreso, prior to that scene Edward and her have barely touched each other's hands. Then suddenly, they're on her bed, kissing, and she looks half naked. It just seemed like supersonic speed in their particularly fragile physical relationship. But I completely understand that she wasn't expecting him to show up. I'd have to hurt any boy that showed up in my bedroom without fair warning for me to primp. :lol:
Ha ha. That's exactly how I felt. I was sitting there, like, "okay... this isn't too bad..." then BAM! I was like, "wait what?! She is in little underwear?!"

It just seemed a little strong. But maybe it just didn't help we first notice the underwear/shorts when she jumps on him hardcore.

I wish they were shorts, or longer ones if those were supposed to be shorts. It just threw me off so much at first. All I could think as they were talking before she "falls asleep" (the quotations are inflicting the bad acting on Kristen Stewart's part), "why is she still in her teeny-tiny underwear? Put on some clothes!"

But after the intial shock I guess it isn't too bad...

The movie just didn't have enough time to properly explain and show the courting process, which is understandable, but I still felt left behind dazed half the time. Like, "We're here already?"

Ha ha.

And I really agree to the primping part! That dumb boy would be kicked out until I was fine and ready for him! And maybe I am just not that daring, but I think I would turn ten shades of red if he popped in while I was in my underwear. Then I'd cover up with a blanket. Unless I was in a sultry mood. But that is besides the point :?

I guess what really threw me off was that is exactly how I would expect Bella to react. Embarrassed. Not "Let's do it!"

Ugh. Maybe the real problem is I hate Kristen Stewart's acting as Bella. Her acting period... Ugh! :evil:
ImageImageImageImageImage
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

heifergrl1 wrote:
best_beating_heart wrote:yeah! i think that was a shoutout to the publisher :)

haha i loved the part where they said "Jasper is the one who looks like he's in pain."
Me too!! My friends and I were cracking up when they said that because you could tell that he was tell himself, "Don't...inhale...You will not kill a human today...even though they do smell delectible...No! No! Stop it!" :D

This has probably been mentioned, but when Edward first gets Bella's scent and he acts like hes about to have a seizure and barf, my friends and I were cracking up at that. Everyone else was like wtf is your problem. But it just looked so funny. Even though it shouldn't have been because he was trying not to kill her it still was :lol: .

-Elizabeth
LOL. "You will not kill a human today" ..."except that one."
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
Alison
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Alison »

Did anyone besides me notice during the kiss scene that he started to lift her shirt a little? I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I started to see some of her back/side of her stomach.

I'm a silly, silly girl. I cannot believe I am scrutinizing this scene the way I am. This is just physical proof that I am completely green with envy. Bella/Kristen does not realize how lucky she is to kiss Edward/Rob. And I mean both of those statements. Bella getting Edward for eternity. Kristin getting to do multiple takes on that kissing scene with Rob.
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

[quote="debussygirl"]I thought I saw Rosalie bite on something too. Didn't these people know vampires can't eat?
[quote="Angel"]

They can eat. They just don't.
Last edited by readmymind on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen