Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Post by pennybug84 »

spicey16 wrote: i noticed the rain then no rain but i figured it was unpredictable washington weather.. i also noticed that edward was getting soaked but hardly a drop on bella.

someone please tell me what slapping the beaver means :D :?

I don't know about the slapping beaver.

on the commentary they mentioned the Rob getting soaked & Bella not & if I remember correctly it was just where Rob happened to be sitting compared to Bella in this weird area where they shot it. Poor guy was probably freezing!

I noticed the 1st day at school in the cafeteria & Edward sees Bella for the first time that he has a frustrated look on his face. I assume that's supposed to be the fact he can't read Bella's mind, but if you hadn't read the book & knew that it would look weird. I love the look on his face here, especially since I'm "in the know".
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

spicey16 wrote:lol this is about NM but holly molly jared is one sexy beast ;)
i'm gunna have to second that! :P
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Okay so I just found this vid on youtube which shows perfectly when Edward flips off Emmet. It's a bit blurry but you can still clearly see the finger. Watch the who video because the person that put it up slows it down so you can see it better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4I42TGYoqY
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
spicey16

Post by spicey16 »

oh yeah he totally flips him off :lol: which only made me love him even more lol it made him a real "guy"
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

^^ if only he could've still been a gentleman and a guy at the same time. I don't understand though how they still shot the scene and edited and didn't see that?
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

Oh wow. That is just hilarious :lol:.
It amused me that every time Bella "eats" its something vegetarian. And the scene where she has the ketchup, she totally just squirted it on like a piece of lettuce or something :roll: .
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

I know right, somehow I had no problem with her getting pure veggie and animal friendly meals. I'm trying vegetarianism as it is but I somehow crack. I'm still trying.
spicey16

Post by spicey16 »

i dont like bella being a vegitairan. i think one of the likeable things about her is that she's a girl who is not afraid to eat! lol i got so tired of girls who dont eat in front of guys. some of my friends did and it is so annoying. i love that she is comfortable enough to shove pasta in her mouth in front of beautiful edward.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^That bugged me too! It's like the Cullens are the vegetarians, not Bella! They were being so hollywood and "cool" with that part.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

This is one of those KH strange things. She's so weird...Bella love to cook and if my memory serves me, she was going to have to pick up a cook book on fish because of the freezer full that charlie has...

I hate it when a director diverts what a character is suppose to be to make some kind of social or political statement... :evil:

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."