Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Post by DarkMuse »

I know I just edited my post, but who will actually see that? Lol.
So um..yeah I totally didn't mean to put the word 'female' before cat.
I'm so glad I came back here to catch that. So sorry! :lol:

And yeah I just found the video for that like a week or 2 ago.
I forgot about this thread though or I would have posted it then.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Alison
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Alison »

My local movie theater is still showing Twilight 4 times a day. If I had known that, I could have kept seeing it all the way up to the DVD release date.
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
heartsjasper
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by heartsjasper »

Alison wrote:My local movie theater is still showing Twilight 4 times a day. If I had known that, I could have kept seeing it all the way up to the DVD release date.
holy crap! where do you live?? i must come visit. i cant wait another 2 weeks for my twilight fix.
ImageImage
Team Alice & Jasper
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Alison wrote:My local movie theater is still showing Twilight 4 times a day. If I had known that, I could have kept seeing it all the way up to the DVD release date.
It's still playing by me, too. Rogers, Arkansas.

Image Image
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

Lucky girls!! lol, I live in a huge city but they aren't showing it around here anymore :cry:
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
Alison
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Alison »

heartsjasper wrote:
holy crap! where do you live?? i must come visit. i cant wait another 2 weeks for my twilight fix.
I live in New Jersey. The theater is in a fairly small town. I haven't seen the movie since the first of the year, and I am angry about my recent revelation.
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

Alison wrote:I live in New Jersey. The theater is in a fairly small town. I haven't seen the movie since the first of the year, and I am angry about my recent revelation.
I'm sorry! :cry: I know that must suck, but just think...only 13 more days and then we'll OWN it! *jumps up and down* :mrgreen:
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

heartsjasper wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:What is it that Edward says to Bella as soon as they are going up the stairs - before she mentions the graduation caps? I cannot make out those words.

something like "was that as weird for you as it was for me?" something along those lines
he also says "we matriculate alot." (regarding the graduation caps when he sees bella looking at them.. )
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

shortstuff wrote:
heartsjasper wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:What is it that Edward says to Bella as soon as they are going up the stairs - before she mentions the graduation caps? I cannot make out those words.

something like "was that as weird for you as it was for me?" something along those lines
he also says "we matriculate alot." (regarding the graduation caps when he sees bella looking at them.. )
That is *after* she asks about the caps. I was talking about the little mumbly part before that - but someone answered me on that.

Image Image
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Why the heck did Billy drive?

Those masks that are on the Cullens' wall right after Edward introduces Bella to his fam - they look like tribal masks - but there is one row that is full of some kind of creature with sharp teeth. Are they werewolves? Are they creatures from vampire legends?

The morning Bella arrives at school without Edward, why doesn't she have a backpack?

In the scene right after Edward spends the night, they show a shot of the house. I think Emmett's jeep is parked outside Charlie's house.

Image Image