Click for Forum Rules
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

Alison wrote:
shavei7 wrote:Pattinson / Twilight fans! help us vote for Robert

http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/grand ... ctive.html

we're racing against the fans of Tennant! LOL.

here's what we're doing to vote...basically we're just clearing out the cookies so we can vote over and over right away!
http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.or ... -1380.html
I don't know if that's a bad picture, but that Tennant guy is gross-looking! Who is he? I don't believe I've ever heard of him before.
He was Barty Crouch Jr. in the HP movies and he's the current Dr. Who.
Constantine wrote:Bella invites Edward to La Push beach, and Edward replies its crowded.
scene changes to La Push and its empty.
OME, I love that scene! But not many people got the joke. Like, when I went to the movies, me and my friend were like the only ones laughing and everyone stared and even a guy asked, "What's so funny?"
shortstuff

Post by shortstuff »

Constantine wrote:Bella invites Edward to La Push beach, and Edward replies its crowded.
scene changes to La Push and its empty.
lol i was about to be a jerk and reply "duh, it was an inside joke". and then i realized this was the 'inside joke' thread....

yes, i'm an idiot.
Tessalc
Settled in Forks

Post by Tessalc »

i don't no if someone has already posted this, but apparently all the Cullen's wear the "Cullen crest"! Carlisle's is a ring, the girls are pendants and the guys are bracelet things. Wonder if Bella will invest???
I'm Edward's Bella!
"I know-I'll play you for it," Alice suggested. "Rock, paper, scissors."
"Why don't you just tell me who wins?" Edward said wryly"
Alice beamed. "I do. Excellent."
BrandOfHeroine

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

Tessalc wrote:i don't no if someone has already posted this, but apparently all the Cullen's wear the "Cullen crest"! Carlisle's is a ring, the girls are pendants and the guys are bracelet things. Wonder if Bella will invest???
I don't remember where but we have talked about it. I thought she was going to wear something like Esme's bracelet, but others were debating that maybe she would add a charm with the Cullen crest to her charm bracelet. I think that bracelet is way to precious for her, but...
Tessalc
Settled in Forks

Post by Tessalc »

i dunno, i lyk her bracelt, although knowing bella it'll probably break or something! maybe in the movie, when Edward gives her the heart, it'll have the Cullen Crest on it??? i'm not sure how, engraved into the diamond or something!
I'm Edward's Bella!
"I know-I'll play you for it," Alice suggested. "Rock, paper, scissors."
"Why don't you just tell me who wins?" Edward said wryly"
Alice beamed. "I do. Excellent."
BrandOfHeroine

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

Tessalc wrote:i dunno, i lyk her bracelt, although knowing bella it'll probably break or something! maybe in the movie, when Edward gives her the heart, it'll have the Cullen Crest on it??? i'm not sure how, engraved into the diamond or something!
That would be kinda cool, but at the same time, it would look weird, I think....
Constantine
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Constantine »

shortstuff wrote: lol i was about to be a jerk and reply "duh, it was an inside joke". and then i realized this was the 'inside joke' thread....

yes, i'm an idiot.
hehe, yeah i was reading through the first 13 pages of this topic, and then had some sql problems
and wouldnt load anymore of the pages. I hate repeating a post by someone, but waiting for sql server
to work again just took its toll so i just posted when it did allow me to.

sorry if it was a repeat.
i know you will heal, but i never wanna see you hurt.
~my fan art
shortstuff

Post by shortstuff »

Constantine wrote:
shortstuff wrote: lol i was about to be a jerk and reply "duh, it was an inside joke". and then i realized this was the 'inside joke' thread....

yes, i'm an idiot.
hehe, yeah i was reading through the first 13 pages of this topic, and then had some sql problems
and wouldnt load anymore of the pages. I hate repeating a post by someone, but waiting for sql server
to work again just took its toll so i just posted when it did allow me to.

sorry if it was a repeat.
no actually, it wasnt a repeat.. i was just an idiot and i thought you were pointing out a flaw in the movie, then i realized you were pointing out the joke, since this is the inside joke thread.. nvm, im just silly!
elizabella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: In our cottage, discussing the latest fashion trends with Alice.

Post by elizabella »

BunnyLvr wrote:In defense of Rob and Edward, I want to say that when British people give the finger they use their index, not their middle one.
Sorry this is not entirely true. There was a time when the British would use their index AND middle finger to make the shape of a v as an alternative to the middle finger.

Alice's Party Planning Committe: (*bag carrier*)
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

BunnyLvr - We use our middle finger :lol: So he might have been swearing

I've been thinking, for the whole eggs thing; maybe it's an inside joke , or it refers to how Bella couldn't stop eating eggs in BD. Maybe not, but it's an idea
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy