Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
heartsjasper
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Post by heartsjasper »

Alison wrote:Did anyone besides me notice during the kiss scene that he started to lift her shirt a little? I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I started to see some of her back/side of her stomach.

I'm a silly, silly girl. I cannot believe I am scrutinizing this scene the way I am. This is just physical proof that I am completely green with envy. Bella/Kristen does not realize how lucky she is to kiss Edward/Rob. And I mean both of those statements. Bella getting Edward for eternity. Kristin getting to do multiple takes on that kissing scene with Rob.
yes i noticed that too. i saw the movie before i read the book so i actually thought they were gonna do it. then i was shocked by how the kiss ended so abruptly.

and yeah bella/kristen is so freaking lucky. ah to be her during that scene.
ImageImage
Team Alice & Jasper
Kimmygirl23
Settled in Forks

Post by Kimmygirl23 »

Ok, guess I'm the only one that didn't notice she was in a tiny hotpants-under-thingy
I was to focused on the kiss (and jealous....very very jealous....and my boyfriend, sitting
right there next to me -I made him go with me- was not amused :lol: ) it was a hot kiss though...

I did see the movie before reading the books and was surprised he jumped off like that....I was like
NO!!! GO BACK IN THERE AND KISS HER STUPID! (I didn't understand at first)
anyway, going to watch it again this weekend (I'm from Holland and it's still showing here happy happy joy joy.)
and now that I've read twilight, I'm going to watch for the hidden jokes XD
Sullie06
Learning to Love Green

Post by Sullie06 »

JodeenSings wrote:
heartsjasper wrote:when bellas notices edward isnt there i noticed that some of cullens are actually eating
They play with their food, but I think Emmet is actually chewing . . . .
I heard Kellen say in an interview that he was having issues not eating the food and that they had to keep yelling cut because he would just start eating the fruit on the table :lol: .
Sullie06
Learning to Love Green

Post by Sullie06 »

threethings wrote:
twi-nerd wrote:
threethings wrote:Nah, I don't believe that.
He was giving him the finger, I know it.
And it wasn't Edward, it was Rob doing it.
EXACTLY!
Edward is too much of a gentlemen.

Rob on the other hand might not be the perfect gentlemen.
That's what I'm saying. It wasn't in the script, obviously, he did it in all his Robness.
I have to go with the middle finger on this one! I agree though that it was a totally Rob move and not an Edward move. I'm sure they shot the scene many times and I'm sure they were directed to just act like brothers. This is one of the first times you get to see Edward in a natural environment, even at his house he was a little on edge, but here he's doing what he loves with a family he loves.

I'm pretty sure it's one of those things that just landed in the movie, just like Kellen eating during the Cafe scenes.

I tried replicating it by snapping, my middle finger doesn't come up, I use my ring finger and thumb though.
Alessandra_
Settled in Forks

Post by Alessandra_ »

JodeenSings wrote:I loved how they lined up the snowy owl behind Edward in Biology - it makes him look like he has angel wings. So cute. Wonder if anyone has a screen shot of that?
I do media studies at school and almost fell off my chair.

My train of thought was something like 'Eeeeeee representation, eeee codes and conventions and religious imagery and juxtaposition and semiotics and enigmatic codes and character codes and eeeeeee I CAN WRITE ABOUT EDWARD IN MY EXAM.'

That's exactly how it went.
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

shavei7 wrote:Um...this may sound ignorant, but which site can you watch Twilight?
Is it free, or is it like Netflix (pay and then watch it online)?
try watch-movies.net

as for an inside joke, i thought it was funny when bella and edward are at the restaurant and she's like "are you really not going to eat?" and he's like "no, im on a.. special diet." lol.
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

Sullie06 wrote:
threethings wrote:
twi-nerd wrote:
threethings wrote:Nah, I don't believe that.
He was giving him the finger, I know it.
And it wasn't Edward, it was Rob doing it.
EXACTLY!
Edward is too much of a gentlemen.

Rob on the other hand might not be the perfect gentlemen.
That's what I'm saying. It wasn't in the script, obviously, he did it in all his Robness.
I have to go with the middle finger on this one! I agree though that it was a totally Rob move and not an Edward move. I'm sure they shot the scene many times and I'm sure they were directed to just act like brothers. This is one of the first times you get to see Edward in a natural environment, even at his house he was a little on edge, but here he's doing what he loves with a family he loves.

I'm pretty sure it's one of those things that just landed in the movie, just like Kellen eating during the Cafe scenes.

I tried replicating it by snapping, my middle finger doesn't come up, I use my ring finger and thumb though.
Dunno, looks and SOUNDS like a snap to me. Let's say this one is open to everyone's personal preferance.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

Alessandra_ wrote:
JodeenSings wrote:I loved how they lined up the snowy owl behind Edward in Biology - it makes him look like he has angel wings. So cute. Wonder if anyone has a screen shot of that?
I do media studies at school and almost fell off my chair.

My train of thought was something like 'Eeeeeee representation, eeee codes and conventions and religious imagery and juxtaposition and semiotics and enigmatic codes and character codes and eeeeeee I CAN WRITE ABOUT EDWARD IN MY EXAM.'

That's exactly how it went.
So glad that you "actualized" on so many levels!
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
splodge55
Settled in Forks

Post by splodge55 »

I loved the 'wolves descend' line=Pure genius!
'Do i dazzle you?'
'Frequently'
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

What's with the eggs? Anyone know?
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict