Page 30 of 57

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:30 pm
by twi-nerd
Some one should ask Kellan if he knew why he was carrying a bag of eggs.

My guess: Since he would eat the food on the table he probably kept them under the table to sneek them.

Or

The crew had to bribe him with eggs to stop eating.
Would've gone like this in the book if they mentioned it.

"The tall brawney guy even though he was elegantly graceful he carried a plastic bag which I assumed to be . . . eggs." Somehow I imagine it like that, but it must have been an inside joke.

Or maybe it was for a project. That's my most reasonable answer. Don't schools have that parenting class where you have to take care of the egg. Maybe Rosalie signed him up. He should've just carried a sack of flour. lol.

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:09 pm
by heartsjasper
twi-nerd wrote:Some one should ask Kellan if he knew why he was carrying a bag of eggs.

My guess: Since he would eat the food on the table he probably kept them under the table to sneek them.

Or

The crew had to bribe him with eggs to stop eating.
Would've gone like this in the book if they mentioned it.

"The tall brawney guy even though he was elegantly graceful he carried a plastic bag which I assumed to be . . . eggs." Somehow I imagine it like that, but it must have been an inside joke.

Or maybe it was for a project. That's my most reasonable answer. Don't schools have that parenting class where you have to take care of the egg. Maybe Rosalie signed him up. He should've just carried a sack of flour. lol.
yeah i went and saw it again today and i noticed the eggs. he had a whole bag of them so i doubt it was for a class. it was kinda funny to see him carrying around a random bag of eggs.

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:36 pm
by shortstuff
heartsjasper wrote:
twi-nerd wrote:Some one should ask Kellan if he knew why he was carrying a bag of eggs.

My guess: Since he would eat the food on the table he probably kept them under the table to sneek them.

Or

The crew had to bribe him with eggs to stop eating.
Would've gone like this in the book if they mentioned it.

"The tall brawney guy even though he was elegantly graceful he carried a plastic bag which I assumed to be . . . eggs." Somehow I imagine it like that, but it must have been an inside joke.

Or maybe it was for a project. That's my most reasonable answer. Don't schools have that parenting class where you have to take care of the egg. Maybe Rosalie signed him up. He should've just carried a sack of flour. lol.
yeah i went and saw it again today and i noticed the eggs. he had a whole bag of them so i doubt it was for a class. it was kinda funny to see him carrying around a random bag of eggs.
hmm.. i wonder if since they eat animals, if eating meat like steak, fish, chicken or say EGGS, is any less like eating dirt than other food....

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:40 pm
by shavei7
Edward explained that they can eat food but it will be like a human eating DIRT.
Remember he took a bite of that pizza the first time he and Bella sat down for lunch?

Oh, and they don't really eat. They drink. Technically :)

*sigh*
I love that scene soo much. I can just imagine Edward waiting there, sitting alone in the cafeteria, waiting for Bella

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:02 pm
by Alison
shavei7 wrote: I love that scene soo much. I can just imagine Edward waiting there, sitting alone in the cafeteria, waiting for Bella
That was the one scene I was devastated that did not appear in the film. That moment in the cafeteria, where Bella looks up, locks eyes on Edward, and he lures her over with a finger and a wink...that was the moment I fell for Edward Cullen. I would have loved to see that moment in real time.

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:25 pm
by mandyb7
I think the egg thing must be some kind of inside joke on the set or something or with a particular cast or crew member rather than with Emmett's character because apparently in one scene in the Swan house there was a random bowl on the kitchen table with a couple loose eggs in it. Next time I watch it I'm gunna look and see how many eggs I can find lol.

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:27 pm
by twi-nerd
mandyb7 wrote:I think the egg thing must be some kind of inside joke on the set or something or with a particular cast or crew member rather than with Emmett's character because apparently in one scene in the Swan house there was a random bowl on the kitchen table with a couple loose eggs in it. Next time I watch it I'm gunna look and see how many eggs I can find lol.
It's like playing Where's Waldo. laughs

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:31 pm
by CaughtMyself426
saw twilight for the 6th and final time tonight ...

(don't cry, don't cry, hold back the tears!!!)

:lol:
Grrr! Couldn't spot the books on the shelf! there was someones Ginormas hairdo in front of me couldn't see!! :evil:
i got so annoyed, they turned the lights up during the credits, and i love the credits!
that song is just so nifty! i seriously have to find out what it is!

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:48 pm
by BrandOfHeroine
CaughtMyself426 wrote:saw twilight for the 6th and final time tonight ...

(don't cry, don't cry, hold back the tears!!!)

:lol:
Grrr! Couldn't spot the books on the shelf! there was someones Ginormas hairdo in front of me couldn't see!! :evil:
i got so annoyed, they turned the lights up during the credits, and i love the credits!
that song is just so nifty! i seriously have to find out what it is!
I think I saw the books as well, but is Breaking Dawn, like in the top shelf? I'm not sure, I think that's where I saw it.
And which song are you talking about? 'cause they're 3
The first one, when Victoria is walking down the stairs, it's a song that's not in the soundtrack but it's "15 Steps" by Radiohead.
Then comes "Leave Out All The Rest" and then finally "Decode"

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:21 pm
by shawniegore
mandyb7 wrote:I think the egg thing must be some kind of inside joke on the set or something or with a particular cast or crew member rather than with Emmett's character because apparently in one scene in the Swan house there was a random bowl on the kitchen table with a couple loose eggs in it. Next time I watch it I'm gunna look and see how many eggs I can find lol.

Maybe there'll be an 'easter egg' on the dvd about it :lol: