Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: If there is a Breaking Dawn movie

Post by marielle »

I don't know if they should make it 2 movies, I don't know how or where they should stop the first one.

I don't think we should worry about the difference between Bella's and Jacobs parts. For the movie it's not needed to stay with a pov the way the book is written. I know that for ecplise they aren't sticking to Bella's POV. They are going to show us some scenes from seattle and the cullens in battle. Somethings that aren't from Bellas POV so they could do that with BD as wel.

Renesmee should be difficult but doable. I was watching Discovery last week about toddlers in beauty pageants there was one girl how good play the 4 months old renesmee perfectly, she even had bronze hair... For the younger (baby version) I think there is still a possibility that Rob and Kris would create one... :twisted: problem to make the pregnancy look real is then solved to... :lol:
with CGI they could make a baby look aware... that wouldn't be to difficult..

I do worry a bit about the rating. Even though the book isn't very descriptive about the sex scene, the birthing scene isn't suitable for the younger people among us. The book is written for young adults, in my eyes that means 16 and older....
so I think the movie should also be rated 16 and older...
now I know summit would never do that because it would cost them a lot of money.... but seriously.. which parrent allows a 13 year old to read such a book in the first place...
Ok maybe I'm a bit old fashioned in that statement...so maybe a directors cut... :?:

And people please stop thinking the Kris can't pull of a vampire Bella.... I think she has more difficulty pulling of the young human clumpsy Bella
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

...and it's official:
Answering the last question of the day, Rob shared his shooting schedule for 2010 – including, at least for now, filming the novel adaptation Bel Ami, the western Unbound Captives, and yes, Breaking Dawn.
"I think the tentative time for Breaking Dawn is fall of next year," Pattinson said, adding that Summit "may well change that."
http://www.fearnet.com/blogs/new_moon/b ... _2010.html
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

^^ Yes I've seen this too !
But it still isn't officialy confirmed by Summit, but I'm sure that will follow soon. Maybe they are keeping the news for the New Moon Premiere or something.

I'm not sure about the two movie thing, because I wouldn't know when they should stop the first one, but on the other hand, I'm afraid they really are going to cut 2 much if they want to keep the movie within 2 hours.
I think they will have the CGi the baby Renesmee, but of course a baby with those kind of adult expression doesn't exist. But maybe for the todler Renesmee.
I don't know. But I really do hope they finish the saga, because it would be really ridiculous if they didn't. I'd rather have a movie that isn't that perfect, than(then?) not movie at all.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

Kristen is a fantastic actress, so I'd love to see BD become two movies. It has tons of terrific material.
TwilightRose1

Post by TwilightRose1 »

I'm sorry, I just don't like the idea of turning it into two movies. I obviously want everything to be in the films, but I mean... is it really necessary? I like going to see one movie for one book. It just makes more sense to me.
TwilightRose1

Post by TwilightRose1 »

marielle wrote:
And people please stop thinking the Kris can't pull of a vampire Bella.... I think she has more difficulty pulling of the young human clumpsy Bella

Oh my goodness I totally agree with this also! She's much better at the intense actions scenes that the clumsy stuff.. even though I think she's OKAY at that. I cant wait to se her as a vampire! :twisted:
alicecullenrocks
Settled in Forks

Post by alicecullenrocks »

I think they will make a breaking dawn movie, it will be long like 3 hours but it'll be good,
the amount of hype for new moon is insane, you actually think Hollywood would turn down the chance to make the movie where Bella and Edward get married!! noway

BD was a bit soft i thought it could be made into an awesome film the pregnancy and birth compared to how Bella will look as a vamp, will be good too.

dunno how they will do renesme though like some one said cgi probably.
Malekk
Settled in Forks

Post by Malekk »

I knew they would make Breaking Dawn as long as these movies keep making them money, its sad to think that the book made into movies aren't just for the fans, its really all about money. With New Moon breaking records, they will no doubt be making more of these. To me Breaking Dawn was the best in the series, which is probably because I'm a guy and don't get into the mushy stuff as much as the girls, and BD is more of the big battle I was waiting for. As for if it should be one movie or two, its going to depend on the length of the movie, most people don't want to sit and watch a film over two hours, so they might want to go with two, also they can make more money off two movies rather than just one.
Nikki--
Settled in Forks

Post by Nikki-- »

If they turn BD into a film, I'm just not going to see it. I dislike the book so much, I like to pretend there are only 3 books and that's it. There's no way I'd be able to sit through the film version, I can't even bring myself to read the book a second time.
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Nikki-- wrote:If they turn BD into a film, I'm just not going to see it. I dislike the book so much, I like to pretend there are only 3 books and that's it. There's no way I'd be able to sit through the film version, I can't even bring myself to read the book a second time.
I literally cannot comprehend how you can say this. I can't wait to see the wedding, the honeymoon, all the different vampires, EVERYTHING!

I wouldn't mind it being made into 2 movies. They could stop the first one right after Jake imprints on Renesme. If they are going to do one movie, I hope it's longer than 2 hours. I don't see how they could make it true to the book and be a great movie in just 2 hours.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member