Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Re: Worried About the Twilight Movie

Post by soozabooza54 »

Still no absolute on New Moon. But I'm under the impression that rumors don't start from nowhere. I say we'll know by, like, Thanksgiving.

And I'm still freaking out about 120 mins.

And yes to the person who said that fighting for the movie makes me love it more and worry less. It's so true. And I freaking love fighting for this movie and series. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

so nothing new then, to worry about tonight? Just curious if there are any worries out there... kind of quiet tonight. I mean... hello? I think I should shower, wait first I should eat.. then shower. Then edit, then come back here and maybe there will be another post under mine.

Oh if only. You think my banner's too big? I'm not sure. I think it's too big. I don't like 'standing' out. I want to bend, im a bender.

I have this one too, but someone told me they liked the black one better?

http://www.rockyou.com/photos/photo_vie ... d=13542338

I might just nix the idea...

anywho... WOOT WOOT!

whoa i'm already pass learning to like green! wow! WOOTWOOT
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Sloooooow night on the forums. There's some interesting chit chat over on the New Moon movie board though. Nothing really new though... *shrugs*

I guess we have quelled all worries for now! Ta-da! :)
E<3B
Precious
Settled in Forks

Post by Precious »

Haters got put in their place? *blinks* no I didn't.... And nobody hates the movie, YET. I just hate all the changes I'm seeing, it makes me wanna cry. Is there something so wrong with that really? Is there something so wrong with wanting the movie to be PERFECT just like the books are? I KNOW it's not possible, nothing can be as perfect as the books. (Besides you gotta have someone that disagrees somewhere)

I still don't understand how so many can say it's "close" to twilight. *sighs and cries* they even changed the storyline up about when Edward saved bella with the car. He actually gets out?! There are so many changes, how can anyone say it's close. WHY can't they just keep it within Stephanie's storyline instead of creating their own? Thats what they are doing here.

*sighs even harder* I guess thats why they say in big black letters, BASED OFF THE BOOK.

Still, as much of a fan as I am, I'll probably be sighing, crying, eatting popcorn, and watching the twilight movie at the same time on my couch driving my husband nuts. He'll have to get ear plugs hahahaha.

I'm sure in the end... all of their changes will make the movie the way the screenwriters wanted it to be made. And it will make sense. I look forward to the weekend yahoo reviews when the movie does come out.

*goes to read moonlight sun again*

OH! I actually agree with some of these comments! http://themovie-fanatic.com/exclusive_a ... ghtsequel/
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I say it's close. What's the story here - just the main story? Bella is in trouble, Edward saves her. Is that portrayed in the movie? I think so. That is close to me.

You said it yourself - it's impossible. You know it's impossible. It's an impossibly high standard to reach, and we all know it won't be perfect. But it's going to be so much fun. And based off a thing we love. And I feel like I keep saying that over and over. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :)
E<3B
Precious
Settled in Forks

Post by Precious »

*buries head in my pillow* just like my opinion, I got mine and I'm sticking to it =P.

Just makes me love the books more.... hehe.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Yay book love. At least that's something we can all agree on. :)
E<3B
Precious
Settled in Forks

Post by Precious »

LOL yep, it was so funny, two weeks straight I was reading the books. My husband before we'd go to bed was looking in all the closets making sure Edward wasn't there. hahaha.

Even now I drive him crazy with talk about them. He doesn't have to read them I tell him about them LOL.

*snickers*

speaking of bed, I'm off to it.
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

*book love* woot woot!

It was a very quiet night and it's way past my bedtime and like im not ready to go to the new moon thread yet! (i told you i can only do really one thread because im kind of a retard and will forget where im posting... about me being a retard, let me explain how a normal day of mine goes....today I closed my friends car door on my leg and like I went to open the door up because like my leg was like in this HUGE MASSIVE EXPLODING PAIN, I mean the area it was squeezed in between was only like this wide --------------------------- there that's where my WHOLE leg was. So anyways I went to open the door up and the FREAKING HANDLE is so low against my leg I COULD NOT open the door because my leg was in the way and i could not move my leg because the door was in the way! I started screaming to my friend (while laughing which was even more painful) "OPEN THE DOOR OMG OPEN THE DOOR MY LEG MY LEG HURRY OMG WALK FASTER BETTY HURRY!"... I was so embarassed afterwards. Her reply was "Jaime how the hell did you do that? You're so Bella.") I'll never live that one down. I have so many stories.. Here's another, at the breaking down midnight release... Betty (again) and I went to eat at Arbys before going, well it had rained (oh bella!) and I walked in the front doors and I started going DOWN and did you know you can not actually grab a hold of a wall? A wall is a flat surface.. so yeah, you can't actually GRAB the wall Jaime but I did, I did so good that I took the skin right off of my arm. Great night! It really was an awesome night though, loads of fun, with or without my arm skin. Can't wait for the movie! Taking BETTY! I think I need a personal Edward.

My life is Twilight now.. WOOT WOOT!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

Yay! I just wanted to come and post WOOT WOOT! I think the movie will be great and I think it will be very close aside from some things that if they were adapted exactly from the book they might not be good on the big screen. I think there are some things that just wouldn't be good in a movie. I'm excited for the movie, it'll be cool that its a little different because it'll almost be like a new addition to the Twilight Saga! Yipee!! Besides did you hear the scary description of how MTV Films first wanted to do Twilight, yuck! And I am SOOOOO excited at how long the movie is going to be!!

Haha! I spent so many hours in bed every night reading the Twilight books while my poor husband was trying to sleep!! Sometimes he'd wake up and say "You're still reading???"
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium