Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
em's_twilight
Settled in Forks

Re: The Soundtrack

Post by em's_twilight » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:33 pm

Has anyone heard Bella's Lullaby they are using for the movie? I kinda liked it. Idk i wanted it to be more complex and less 'frolicking in the field of flowers' but other then that its a beautiful song :) Oh and Esme's song is so not her. Its a kinda solum depressing song. Not what expected for her. Hmmm :|

Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:18 am

i haven't heard it yet--i didn't even know they released it!!

i'll probably try to wait til the movie to hear it though, just so i can experience it as bella does. :) we'll see how long that plan lasts lol
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3

em's_twilight
Settled in Forks

Post by em's_twilight » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:24 am

Well idk if its officially out... my friend got it off limewire... so.... yeah ha ha :lol: :twisted:

Cocoa

Post by Cocoa » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:40 pm

Two Paramore songs are now added to the soundtrack. Both new the first called: DeCode. And the second isn't titled yet. Announcement via MTV.

maylily
Settled in Forks

Post by maylily » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:58 pm

I really hope they put "Unintended" by Muse. That song is so beautiful. To me, it really sums up the whole "I want you your my everything" thing. They probably won't though : (

I don't like Paramore..I dont want them in there.

mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:01 pm

Cocoa wrote:Two Paramore songs are now added to the soundtrack. Both new the first called: DeCode. And the second isn't titled yet. Announcement via MTV.
i am SO STOKED to hear their new songs! I started listening to Paramore about a month after their daybeu album came out in 05 and haven't stopped listening to them since! I swear it's so surreal having my favorite band involved with my favorite books.....true musiscians :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...

thisheartitbeats1
Settled in Forks

Post by thisheartitbeats1 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:27 pm

wow, i know.
i've loved paramore ever since all we know, and i wanted them on the soundtrack sooo badly.
it's absolutely amazing now that i know that it's actually gonna happen!

so does anyone know if we can preorder?

i just read a bulletin from paramore and it's coming out november fourth but there aren't any good music stores around my town that will have it [ugh, i wanna move back to the city...].

if anyone finds anything, can you pm me?
i would hugely appreciate it!
While you were sleeping I figured out everything.
I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.

banner by ceo07

niko
Settled in Forks

Post by niko » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:29 pm

So excited for the new Paramore song!

Aside from that, I think Love Like Winter by AFI would be a really good song for Twilight.
(watch the music video if you haven't, its beautiful)

Love Like Winter:

Warn your warmth to turn away, Here it's December every day. Press your lips to the sculptures and surely you'll stay for of sugar and ice, I am made. It's in the blood. I met my love before I was born. He wanted love. I taste of blood. He bit my lip and drank my war from years before. She exhales vanilla lace. I barely dreamt her yesterday. Read the lines in the mirror through the lipstick trace "Por Siempre." She said "it seems you're somewhere far away," to his face. It's in the blood. I met my love before I was born. She wanted love, I taste of blood. She bit my lip and drank my war from years before. Love like winter.

I was listening to it and heard lines that could easily relate to Twilight, well I've listened to it enough that I can dig that deep without thinking. But, there should be some generic lines that would be relatable (sp?).

Pizza??
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Pizza?? » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:29 am

I absolutly LOVE Paramore. (Hence their lyrics in my sig) Them being on the soundtrack is like the icing on my Spunk Ransom, Muse, Twilight Cake. Its just that amazing.

Decode is the first song by the way. There is going to be a music video out in November for the song.

Liz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Liz » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:19 am

Too bad there's no Sigur Ros on the soundtrack!

For now I'd pick this for maybe something like a slow motion edward walking out into the meadow sparkling, etc. scene...maybe an edited version but this song is amazing and this happens to be a live version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn8j4LxQ ... re=related (the voice of an angel, I say!)

or this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWMDfJEkQDs (again, long song, but maybe edited this would be cool like for a preview or something even.)

SIGH. I just love Sigur Ros!!!! :!:

If anyone decides to listen (and everyone should hehe) be sure to listen to the entire songs, cause they build and change.

Every fight is a food fight, when you're a cannibal.
-Demetri Martin