Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dancrkittycat
Wandering Through Town

Re: The Soundtrack

Post by dancrkittycat »

sO I preordered my soundtrack from hot topic, and now i find out the the borders edition of the cd is going to have an acoustic version of paramore's decode and that itunes has 3 aditional songs, one of them by Robert Pattinson.
What's the deal? why can't they all be the same, i honestly don't have the dough to be buying 5 different soundtracks, in fact the last soundtrack i bought was moulin rouge so that should tell you that i don't get excited about movie soundtracks all that often.

I am so sad!!!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

dancrkittycat wrote:sO I preordered my soundtrack from hot topic, and now i find out the the borders edition of the cd is going to have an acoustic version of paramore's decode and that itunes has 3 aditional songs, one of them by Robert Pattinson.
What's the deal? why can't they all be the same, i honestly don't have the dough to be buying 5 different soundtracks, in fact the last soundtrack i bought was moulin rouge so that should tell you that i don't get excited about movie soundtracks all that often.

I am so sad!!!

RIGHT!? this stuff is driving me insane...i hate it when they do this- i pre-ordered the CD like a month ago before they revealed all these awesome opportunities >_<
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

^ They probably planned that just to suck everyone dry! How rude are they? :x hehe :P
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

that's what makes people do that whole "illegal' downloading! I also ordered mine months ago...
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
anilu
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by anilu »

dancrkittycat wrote:sO I preordered my soundtrack from hot topic, and now i find out the the borders edition of the cd is going to have an acoustic version of paramore's decode and that itunes has 3 aditional songs, one of them by Robert Pattinson.
At Border's?! OME
Do you think this version of the soundtrack will be availabe Waldenbooks? Because Waldenbooks its owned by Border's. They sell the calendars and everything... :roll:
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

I haven't ordered my soundtrack yet, and now I don't know where to order it from. I really want the extra songs that Itunes is talking about, and I am sure that to get them you have to get the whole album, those songs won't be available for individual download, at least not for a while.

So I was gathering that all the soundtracks will have posters in them? Like the booklet folds out into a poster? And then on top of that many retailers are adding extra goodies, I can't remember them all but I saw Barnes and Noble said there were stickers in there. What does everyone else have.

I am seriously thinking that if I can afford it, I might get the Itunes and then a cd, I think that would encompass most of the things that I want. I just have to decided which CD has the best perks!!

What do the Borders ones come with?
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

You can pre-order it on iTunes right now!!!!!!!!!! I'm super excited!
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I bought movie tickets for the midnight showing at one of my area movie theaters and I got a free download from iTunes. It's Bella's Lullaby (Remix). "Are you affraid" is the first thing you hear. I'm so ****** excited right now I can't believe it. They put some of the lines from the movie in the song. It is so freaking lovely and beautiful! OME!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

Does anyone from Britain know if you can pre-order cinema tickets?
I really want to book early!

Someone write back!
It'd be very appreciated

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Sorry, Immy, but I'm from Brazil, so I can't really help.

Did you ladies heard the remix of Bella's lullaby? It was so pretty.