Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
topazeyes
Settled in Forks

Re: The Soundtrack

Post by topazeyes »

I also think the Scientist is great, but I would definately like to see some Muse. Falling Away with You and Our Time is Running Out are both amazing.
TopazEyes
MercuryDoll
Settled in Forks

Post by MercuryDoll »

Someone, somewhere mentioned the song "All Around Me" - Flyleaf.. I had never heard of them, so I searched for it and I could see how that song would work.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-sNIWi2fLs

I wrote a song after reading New Moon, it's called 'The Wolf' (you can hear it by clicking my sig)

Other than that- I was disappointed to hear that 'Supermassive Black Hole' is the Muse song they've chosen... there are way better ones they could've used.. :?

~ Infatuated with the secret of who you could be.. ~Pyrene
Lizzie
Wandering Through Town

Post by Lizzie »

I love it that "Supermassive Black Hole" is going to be in the movie.
I can totally picture Bella seeing Edward entering the cafeteria for the first time, maybe in slow motion ;), with the beginning of "Supermassive Black Hole" in the background. Oooh... :lol:

Another song I'd really like to be in the movie is "What if" by Coldplay. Love it :)
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

Lizzie wrote:I love it that "Supermassive Black Hole" is going to be in the movie.
I can totally picture Bella seeing Edward entering the cafeteria for the first time, maybe in slow motion ;), with the beginning of "Supermassive Black Hole" in the background. Oooh... :lol:

Another song I'd really like to be in the movie is "What if" by Coldplay. Love it :)
I was thinking the same thing when i re-listened to it! or even when they show all the Cullens at school. But definitely the slow motion!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
NolitaFairytale
Wandering Through Town

Post by NolitaFairytale »

I just really want to see "Twilight" by Vanessa Carlton on the soundtrack. Perfect song for the movie, it fits the mood of the book so well...

Proud member of the I <3 Gustavo and his Flowing Portuguese Association.
Andrea S.
Settled in Forks

Post by Andrea S. »

Miss Vengeance wrote:
buffybuff wrote:Anything by Muse. I was hoping they'd use "Time is Running Out" too, but I read that there will be a remix of "Supermassive Black Hole" instead.
Where did you read that?

I just got done listening to the song and I don't really see where it would fit in the film.
Here is an article that stated "Supermassive Black Hole" will be included on the soundtrack.
"Ms. Meyer has somehow made not having sex seem like the sexiest decision two people can make."

Spont98
Settled in Forks

Post by Spont98 »

I was thinking that it might be cool to have some of the Twilight bands in on the soundtrack. maybe not in the movie but like as a bonus because i've heard a couple of the bands on myspace (but seemed to have lost the links..sorry) and they are really good. i dont think they have to be in the movie but like an extra... :?:

But i do hope that they used some of SM's playlist like "Time is Running Out", "I'm not Okay"..
Also i'm really anxious to hear rob's music. he has like two songs plus the lullaby! which is exciting but i wish they would tell us already!!!
My Life:
Edward is my boyfriend
Alice is my sister
Emmett is my big brother
and Jacob...

well he can just be around when it gets cold.
Mary Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Mary Cullen »

I don't care who's on there as long as Edward's lullaby is on. The lullaby Rob has composed is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

I just moves me.
"Afraid of a needle. Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs of to meet him. An IV on the other hand..."
hawkeye12
Settled in Forks

Post by hawkeye12 »

ellybean wrote:OMG!! I'am so excited for the Twilight soundtrack! So here's the songs I think should be on the soundtrack...
1. Until Tommorrow(Breath): Paramore (I LOVE this song, but you can only get it on Limewire)2. Dark Blue:Jack's Mannequin
3.Let Go:Boys Like Girls
4.Starlight:Muse
5. The Scientist: Coldplay

That's all I have for now :)

I love the idea of using the Song 'Let Go'!! I never even thought of that! But I think I would want to hear the original version of the song by Frou Frou over Boys Like girls...maybe that is because I like Imogen Heap's voice better, I don't know...

I think the song '18th Floor Balcony' by Blue October would be good too, maybe during a scene when Bella is sleeping..?

I also think the song 'So Contagious' by Acceptance would work really really well.
Lizzie
Wandering Through Town

Post by Lizzie »

Mary Cullen wrote:I don't care who's on there as long as Edward's lullaby is on. The lullaby Rob has composed is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

I just moves me.
Um... I guess I missed something!? I didn't know you could already listen to the lullaby Rob has composed...!?