Non Book-based Scenes

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Posts: 585
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Arizona (Bella's Home State!)

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by twilighter1193 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:I'm actually really excited to see scenes that Bella isn't in. The whole series is Bella's perspective (sans BD Book 2), so we never get to see what's going on with Edward when he's not with her. I wonder if, since SM gave Rob the MS manuscript, they might be using that to base some of the Cullens' scenes. I really want to see the stuff like the hunting weekend with Emmett, Alice's excitement at meeting Bella, and how all the Cullens reacted to the whole situation in the first place.
Me too! I'm really hoping they show a bit of the Cullens!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Image
Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: Miami, FL
Contact:

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by mlola619 »

twilighter1193 wrote:
BuffytheVampireLover wrote:I'm actually really excited to see scenes that Bella isn't in. The whole series is Bella's perspective (sans BD Book 2), so we never get to see what's going on with Edward when he's not with her. I wonder if, since SM gave Rob the MS manuscript, they might be using that to base some of the Cullens' scenes. I really want to see the stuff like the hunting weekend with Emmett, Alice's excitement at meeting Bella, and how all the Cullens reacted to the whole situation in the first place.
Me too! I'm really hoping they show a bit of the Cullens!


YES!!! and with this i'm hoping we get some of Midnight Sun leaked in there.... mwahahaha!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Posts: 585
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Arizona (Bella's Home State!)

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by twilighter1193 »

mlola619 wrote:
twilighter1193 wrote:
BuffytheVampireLover wrote:I'm actually really excited to see scenes that Bella isn't in. The whole series is Bella's perspective (sans BD Book 2), so we never get to see what's going on with Edward when he's not with her. I wonder if, since SM gave Rob the MS manuscript, they might be using that to base some of the Cullens' scenes. I really want to see the stuff like the hunting weekend with Emmett, Alice's excitement at meeting Bella, and how all the Cullens reacted to the whole situation in the first place.
Me too! I'm really hoping they show a bit of the Cullens!


YES!!! and with this i'm hoping we get some of Midnight Sun leaked in there.... mwahahaha!
That would be AMAZING!!! Too bad the movie's done... we could have snuck on set and put lines from midnight sun in there! that would very "mwahahaha!" - ish... hehe :P
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Image
Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:38 pm
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens
Contact:

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

mlola619 wrote:YES!!! and with this i'm hoping we get some of Midnight Sun leaked in there.... mwahahaha!
That would be amazing, there are really some great lines in there. I would LOVE to see the snowball fight, you know Emmett and Rose:

Rosalie: Why don't you punch through the wall while you're at it.
Emmett: It would look more impressive if you did it, baby.
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.


Image
Violi
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:16 am

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by Violi »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:
mlola619 wrote:YES!!! and with this i'm hoping we get some of Midnight Sun leaked in there.... mwahahaha!
That would be amazing, there are really some great lines in there. I would LOVE to see the snowball fight, you know Emmett and Rose:

Rosalie: Why don't you punch through the wall while you're at it.
Emmett: It would look more impressive if you did it, baby.

that would be brilliant if that line was in it,
i also want to see emmett fight with the bear lol
Image
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: Miami, FL
Contact:

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by mlola619 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:
mlola619 wrote:YES!!! and with this i'm hoping we get some of Midnight Sun leaked in there.... mwahahaha!
That would be amazing, there are really some great lines in there. I would LOVE to see the snowball fight, you know Emmett and Rose:

Rosalie: Why don't you punch through the wall while you're at it.
Emmett: It would look more impressive if you did it, baby.


haha i swear on that part i started laughing so hard. I've always imagined Emmett talking to Rosalie like that but the fact that we've finally seen him say that makes me laugh so hard :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:38 pm
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens
Contact:

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

I hope that they show Alice badgering Edward to meet Bella. You know, doing the thing where she's practically bouncing up and down being like "Can I talk to her now? Now can I talk to her? How about now? I want to talk to her now!" I also want the line with Jasper, "I'm going to love her, and I will be very put out if you don't leave her be."
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.


Image
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:51 pm
Location: In My Happy Place With Jacob

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by RussetRose♥ »

twilighter1193 wrote:
mlola619 wrote:
twilighter1193 wrote:
BuffytheVampireLover wrote:I'm actually really excited to see scenes that Bella isn't in. The whole series is Bella's perspective (sans BD Book 2), so we never get to see what's going on with Edward when he's not with her. I wonder if, since SM gave Rob the MS manuscript, they might be using that to base some of the Cullens' scenes. I really want to see the stuff like the hunting weekend with Emmett, Alice's excitement at meeting Bella, and how all the Cullens reacted to the whole situation in the first place.
Me too! I'm really hoping they show a bit of the Cullens!


YES!!! and with this i'm hoping we get some of Midnight Sun leaked in there.... mwahahaha!
That would be AMAZING!!! Too bad the movie's done... we could have snuck on set and put lines from midnight sun in there! that would very "mwahahaha!" - ish... hehe :P

lol! :D We could have totally snuck the script away and given the actors copy of the book, that would be funny!
Image

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:38 pm
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens
Contact:

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

RussetRose♥ wrote:lol! :D We could have totally snuck the script away and given the actors copy of the book, that would be funny!
It would have to be a stealthy operation, but we could pull it off. There would need to be scematics, night vision goggles, and lots of rope. We would need a distraction of course while we plant the new scripts. I think the best course of action would be for me to seduce Rob Pattinson. Maybe more than once. You know, take one for the team and all... :D
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.


Image
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: Miami, FL
Contact:

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by mlola619 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:
RussetRose♥ wrote:lol! :D We could have totally snuck the script away and given the actors copy of the book, that would be funny!
It would have to be a stealthy operation, but we could pull it off. There would need to be scematics, night vision goggles, and lots of rope. We would need a distraction of course while we plant the new scripts. I think the best course of action would be for me to seduce Rob Pattinson. Maybe more than once. You know, take one for the team and all... :D


XD ahahaha definitely, i think everyone involved would find someway to *have to* seduce Rob in order for this plan to work bahaha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Post Reply