Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Movie Merchandising

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

That guy at borders *scoffs* HE WALKED ME ALL THE WAY TO THE BACK OF THE STORE to tell me, that they didn't have anymore. So then I had to walk all the way back to my dad, by myself, ALL SAD. It was agonizing! -shniffle- :lol:
ImageImage
E<3B
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

I go to Hot Topic every week - and I'm tired of this. I'm tired of this because I go hoping to find new merchandise and then I get a kick in the gut when they tell me that they are sold out.

I was such a goofball. I got one pack of the trading cards at Hot Topic hoping to buy them with my money. Then my mom came in after to help my brother find something I showed her the trading cards and she told me that it would be a waste of money so I had to put them back I also saw one of the Hot Topic gift cards with the twilight picture on it and I wanted it but my mom told me no. Another week I go back wanting to buy them and they don't have them. I hope to go again tomorrow and buy the Edward glitter - which when I saw it I thought it was bigger. Lol.

I want to get the bag and tomorrow I'm checking two malls. Both Hot Topics. I hope so. I've been waiting for weeks for them to put back the product page online for the bag and they finally put it up. And this time so that I could see the page whenever I want I bookmarked it. I need to go check again though. Now I want to get the Twilight dolls which will be out by Spring.
That's what the online page said for the company that made them. I am so sorry this is so long. Forgive me. :(

P.s Borders has the Twilight pens. I saw it on their websote and I begged my mom to take me and she let me go and I searched for it and the lady told me that that was all they at the back in the "Twilight section" as I call it. But they did have the perfume for $25. *Sigh*
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
Alison
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Alison »

I swore to myself I wouldn't geek out on Twilight merch., and for Christmas, I picked out two shirts and a poster for my sisters to get me. And then, of course, the $46 calendar. I do love my shirt that says "I <3 boys who sparkle," though. =) It's probably a good idea that I stay out of Hot Topic, because I really liked some of the hoodies...and I wasn't aware there was a bag! I have to stay far, far away.
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

So, this seems a logical place to post this question as I have already seen the Cullen Crest jewelry in stores. My husband and I saw the movie again a few days ago and, though I hate to admit he might have caught something I so overlooked, he swears that, as Bella is coming down the stairs for prom, he thinks there is something hanging from her necklace that could be the crest. I totally don't think so, but I can't find a good enough still photo anywhere to confirm. Of course, the best way to answer the question would be to go see the film again. But, in the meantime, any confirmations or rebuffs?
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

i got a lot of amazing twilight merch for christmas! it was great! i got the movie companion and a jacket and a tons of shirts and a wall scroll and an Edard poster and a different twilight movie poster that looks SO cool! i was really happy!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

sigh i was going to get an edward t for christmas, but then I got the companion which I already had and the bookmark sigh hot topics all sold out maybe I"ll order it...
Image Image
XxKatiexX
Settled in Forks

Post by XxKatiexX »

I would like to order something a shirt or so but it is a bit complicated so I really hope there will be Twilight movie merchandising in germany too. The only thing I have is the poster from the soundtrack and that's it. very sad .. :(
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

It's really easy to order merch on eBay. You don't need a credit card or Paypal. You can use international money orders.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

That reminds me to pre-order my edward doll before people buy it online. GRRR. I need to make seventeen bucks before the thriteenth
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

^^ dude okay so i got one of the Edward Action Figures for my birthday just now (it was from Borders) and on the back of it, it says that Edward's "Special Ability" is "Ming Reading" lol i thought that was really funny! :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901