Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Re: Movie Merchandising

Post by soozabooza54 »

I'm waiting for my very own Cullen crest wristband. You know those can't be far behind...
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

Post by BroadwayAmanda93 »

One thing I really want to see is the Cullen Crests for sale. I would totally buy them all! :D Also, I think that they should sell (or at least tell us where to get) the type of contact lenses used in the movie. I personally have tried to find ones similar many times, but have failed. But definatley the crest!
ImageImage Image
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Contact lenses would be difficult - 1)they are expensive, and 2)if you don't get the right shape/size, they can scratch your eyes. Too much liability, me thinks. But you can get those types of contacts from halloween shops and online special ordered. So get your vampire on - just make sure your eyes are safe doing it! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
dazzledbyedward
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzledbyedward »

According to myspace.com/dazzledbyedward, twilight merchandise is now being carried by tvmerch.com and you can even preorder the trading cards that come out november 19th! :)
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

BroadwayAmanda93 wrote:One thing I really want to see is the Cullen Crests for sale. I would totally buy them all! :D Also, I think that they should sell (or at least tell us where to get) the type of contact lenses used in the movie. I personally have tried to find ones similar many times, but have failed. But definatley the crest!
The crest would definatley be cool......and I could get away with it without having people look at me funny as my surname is Cullen lol
SeverusSnape11221
Settled in Forks

Post by SeverusSnape11221 »

OMG i love the edward poster!*squeals like a fan girl* I have got to get it. ok i would really like like twilight blankets and pillows....with ummm........with a picture of emmett(kellen lutz) on them. and pjs..... I really hope they make posters with emmett.....I know im obssesed but who isnt? Emmett is my hero hahahha :lol: oh yeah i love the cereal idea! sorry i cant spell!
ImageImageImageEmmett Cullen Rocks!!<3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I think my friend is buying me a T-shirt.

I asked for the calendar for Christmas. I saw it at Borders today! :D
Ummm, posters are cool. Hehe. Who wouldn't want a big picture of ROb on their wall? ;)
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Miss Cullen wrote:
BroadwayAmanda93 wrote:One thing I really want to see is the Cullen Crests for sale. I would totally buy them all! :D Also, I think that they should sell (or at least tell us where to get) the type of contact lenses used in the movie. I personally have tried to find ones similar many times, but have failed. But definatley the crest!
The crest would definatley be cool......and I could get away with it without having people look at me funny as my surname is Cullen lol
I think the Cullen crests are for sale. Not sure where... But that's what I've heard.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
aurelia
Settled in Forks

Post by aurelia »

the crests that I've seen for sale aren't official merch... just some that a fan has made up for sale on etsy.com....

can't WAIT for all the new awesome HT merch that I've heard is in the works too lol...
Live. Love. Dazzle.
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

SeverusSnape11221 wrote:OMG i love the edward poster!*squeals like a fan girl* I have got to get it. ok i would really like like twilight blankets and pillows....with ummm........with a picture of emmett(kellen lutz) on them. and pjs..... I really hope they make posters with emmett.....I know im obssesed but who isnt? Emmett is my hero hahahha :lol: oh yeah i love the cereal idea! sorry i cant spell!

So I would totally buy twilight pjs if they made them. Those would be the most crazy thing!

I really hope the do make an official crest too. I'd love to have a crest ring or something like that.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily