Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Caitlin...
Settled in Forks

Re: Movie Merchandising

Post by Caitlin... »

thank good for the internet otherwise i will never get have hands on any merchandise. lol
AshleeTwilight8
Wandering Through Town

Post by AshleeTwilight8 »

Are they planning on releasing Cullen Crest merchandise? Besides the tshirt? I would love to have a ring, but not like carlisle's. I can see it in my head but I cannot describe it. I would also like to have a necklace. I am going to hold out awhile for the official merch but if by christmas nothing has come out I've seen some fab stuff on etsy.
"Why am I covered in feathers?"- Bella Swan
"I bit a pillow or two"-Edward Cullen
novemberalice
Settled in Forks

Post by novemberalice »

i'm getting the officiall trailer from the theater i work at. i bought a wolf charm when i was in denver but it fell off my bracelett yesterday. :( i want a couple of the t-shirts. there are some really funny ones online.
I coveted you.I had no right to want you -- but I reached out and took you anyway. And now look what's become of you! Trying to seduce a vampire." He shook his head in mock horror.
"You can covet what's already yours,"
misscecily
Settled in Forks

Post by misscecily »

When are the new posters coming out?! I have the cast, Edward/Bella Movie one, Edward and Bella each by themselves and the one with Edward/Bella after the van scene. I know there is a Jacob one and a James one. does anyone know of any more out there?
"Honestly - I've seen corpses with better color. I was concerned that I
might have to avenge your murder"
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

I wouldnt mind one of these; an Edward book mark:

http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/photo ... e1.jpg.php
the.slayer
Wandering Through Town

Post by the.slayer »

Rosanesmee wrote:It is so annoying, living in Australia, I can't find anything. I mean there are a couple of movie posters here and there but not much else. I'm definitely going to buy a shirt from hot topic off the net. At least before the movie comes out. They should sell twilight contacts in red, black and gold. I would so buy some just so I could be like "Hey, everyone! Look, look at me! I'm a vampire!" I think I shall go Twilight merchandise hunting.
i no it so annoying!! theres a borders being build near were i live, but its just taking to long!! grrr! lol. i havn't gotten anything and i really want some of the t-shirts!

i just thourght of somthing, im going to hawaii soon, does anyone no if theres any good places there to get twilight stuff???

Edward Cullen is staring at you...
- Jessica Stanley Twilight

Wanna be a vampire??
AshleeTwilight8
Wandering Through Town

Post by AshleeTwilight8 »

Hot Topic has "official" merchandise. They have posters and tshirts. I dont know if you physically go in there if they have more merchandise. I'm actually going today. I'll see what I can find. Thats the only store I think. I ordered the Team Edward shirt off the internet, their tshirts I think run alittle small. I ordered a size up, and I am so glad I did.
"Why am I covered in feathers?"- Bella Swan
"I bit a pillow or two"-Edward Cullen
Lihualee
Settled in Forks

yes!

Post by Lihualee »

bump up then lurk
Fangirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by Fangirl »

I live in England so we get like nothing.... so, I went on Ebay and was determined that I was going to get the calender that is only released in American Borders.... yay! It's on my notice board now!
I just hope, that as it gets nearer, we will get more stuff...... I really, REALLY hope so..... :D
Apart from that all I ahve is a top I made.... for when the film comes out of course! :lol:
"After a few minutes, he asked, real quitely, if you turned into an animal, too. And I said, 'She wishes she was that cool!'"Jacob, Breaking Dawn
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

I went to hottopic yesterday and i saw that they had keychains and a pin set!!!! i got really excited!!! i LOVE keychains!!!! but i didn't get them....:( i didn't have any money...:(
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901