Official Promos and Trailers

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
teeroxmuhsox
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:41 pm
Location: State of Delusion :D

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by teeroxmuhsox » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:19 pm

im so confused. saw what everyone saw was the leaked trailer right? because i saw that on bellaandedward.com but i dont know if that was leaked. and then the countdown on the official website for the movie is still on 52 minutes. is that set automatically to time zones???
Image

User avatar
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: Miami, FL
Contact:

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by mlola619 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:23 pm

teeroxmuhsox wrote:im so confused. saw what everyone saw was the leaked trailer right? because i saw that on bellaandedward.com but i dont know if that was leaked. and then the countdown on the official website for the movie is still on 52 minutes. is that set automatically to time zones???
okay so here's the thing, each time zone was set up to release the trailer at the exact same time...BUT because Perezhilton obviously missed this memo, he posted the trailer on his website about 2 hours ago...giving us all we needed to spread it EVERYWHERE! BWAHAHAH! :twisted:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...

User avatar
X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:24 pm

edward x lover wrote:"And so the girl fell in love with Twilight trailer 3"
"What an obsessed girl."
"What a fantastic amazing Twilight Trailer."

=]



Hahah! That's Great! :D
I'm Surprised No One's Mentioned It Yet, But Did Anyone See Like The Two Second Meadow Scene? I Was So Relieved When I Saw That :P That Was One Of The Key Parts Of It For Me, And That Was Just...Wow...Perfect : )
Image
It's not faith if you use your eyes.

User avatar
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: Miami, FL
Contact:

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by mlola619 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:26 pm

X-X-Burn-It-Down-X-X wrote:
edward x lover wrote:"And so the girl fell in love with Twilight trailer 3"
"What an obsessed girl."
"What a fantastic amazing Twilight Trailer."

=]



Hahah! That's Great! :D
I'm Surprised No One's Mentioned It Yet, But Did Anyone See Like The Two Second Meadow Scene? I Was So Relieved When I Saw That :P That Was One Of The Key Parts Of It For Me, And That Was Just...Wow...Perfect : )

yes!!! omgosh i like died on that part lol IT WAS SO PERFECT!!! *swoon* i absolutely adore Rob and Kristen now...they knocked it outta the park...and the movie will blow everyone else outta the water!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...

User avatar
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie
Posts: 845
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Long Island, NY
Contact:

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by edward x lover » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:31 pm

step aside Harry TWILIGHT IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! omg omc ome I am still in shock. *sigh* I love Edward
~Lee~
Image
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3

User avatar
jess_marie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:30 am
Location: City of Roses, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by jess_marie » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:32 pm

:o


that's really all i have to say about it.
and i can't stop watching it.
but i'm sure you all can't either, :lol:
Image



TEAM EDWARD
because vampires sparkle, duh.

User avatar
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies
Posts: 6978
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
Location: preparing for next winter
Contact:

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by debussygirl » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:34 pm

Gasp!!! Cannot breathe!!! Hypervenaltion!!! Goodness if the trailer is doing this to me what'll happen in the theatres???
Image
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com

stephanie!
Settled in Forks
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by stephanie! » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:36 pm

Some people on the Twilight IMDB message boards are saying that this isn't the full trailer, that its only part of it and we get the full one on the widget. They say this because on the spoilers of the trailer it said there was a clip of Edward sparkeling? Does anybody know if this is true?

User avatar
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: Miami, FL
Contact:

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by mlola619 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:39 pm

stephanie! wrote:Some people on the Twilight IMDB message boards are saying that this isn't the full trailer, that its only part of it and we get the full one on the widget. They say this because on the spoilers of the trailer it said there was a clip of Edward sparkeling? Does anybody know if this is true?



>_>
<_<
FOR THE LOVE OF $&*(!
here i thought i'd seen the whole thing and was about to go to bed...DANGIT NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE WIDGET!!!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...

stephanie!
Settled in Forks
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by stephanie! » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:45 pm

haha well im not 100% sure, thats just what people are saying. They read the spoilers from Satges Film Festival in Spain where they showed the trailer, and they said there was a clip of Edward sparkeling.

Post Reply