Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by urcoolcarrie »

mlola619 wrote: ahaha i'm dying of laughter right now XD oh my gosh hold on let me recover so i can explain why i'm dying of laughter here...PFFAAHAHA
okay okay, so after long hours *more like 5 minutes* of watching the high definition Quicktime player download i have of the trailer, i've replayed that scene like 12 times..and you're right! the apple just like randomly falls to the floor, Bella/Kristen doesn't touch it, but when the camera shifts you see Bella/Kristen is in the middle of putting her leg down, indicating she had a random twitch in her leg causing her to bump the table or w/e, thus the apple falling. My conclusion is one of two things:
1) Bella felt Edward's presence and spazzed
2) Kristen felt Rob's presence and spazzed

XD either one supports my theory that i will die of laughter when i see that scene on the big screen bahaha
your conclusion made me bust up laughing!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Holy crap!! that is sooo funny! Yes, i love it! hahaha!!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

The shoe is not such a problem for me ;) C'mon! I mean it must by really uncomfortable to be in a really high stiletto heel and to have a cast on your other leg... Though the shoe I pictured was really really beautiful. I can live with the sneaker :P

^The apple thing- hahahah! lol that's funny :D But again- no problem. I bet the movie is gonna be absolutely awesomely amazing... I bet I'll be like that :shock: or like that :mrgreen: throughout the whole movie :lol: :lol:
Last edited by tsvety on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

This is what Edward thinks of the trailer
http://i36.tinypic.com/2nsk28.jpg

As for the apple thing I think it was that she was making salad and the bowl bumped it. But I like the spasm thing better =]
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

with the shoe....if you look in the background NO ONE is there....so maybe there is a part in the movie where after everyone else goes home and shes changed into comfy shoes *bella is ever practical, i can see her bringing comfy shoes* he brings her back on the old gazebo dance floor...
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

edward x lover wrote:This is what Edward thinks of the trailer
http://i36.tinypic.com/2nsk28.jpg
lol HAHAHA! That's awesome! :lol: And I approve of Edward ;) And the trailer :D
with the shoe....if you look in the background NO ONE is there....so maybe there is a part in the movie where after everyone else goes home and shes changed into comfy shoes *bella is ever practical, i can see her bringing comfy shoes* he brings her back on the old gazebo dance floor...
Yep, that might be it :) Sounds very possible *nods*
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
edsbestfriend
Settled in Forks

Post by edsbestfriend »

lol the film trailer looks amazing nice apple thing go edward but no alice...i ,<3 alice
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

after watching the 3rd trailer one word comes to mind..........WOW :D

this trailer is so awesome! It has made me even more excited for November 21st to come! I loved every second. (except for the climbing up trees thing, I'm not sure if I like that yet. It just looks so weird to me. I'll just have to wait until after I see the movie to see if it works for me.) Why does it have to be so far away? I am counting down the days.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by knikki »

Not sure where to post this but the official runtime for the Twilight movie has been announced! 120 minutes!!

As far as news goes, this posting isn’t about quantity so much as quality. Today, the studio behind “Twilight” has announced the film’s official runtime, and it is three numbers that should bring a smile to the face of Stephenie Meyer’s loyal fans: 120 minutes.

At various points during the film’s development, many have speculated that Catherine Hardwicke’s movie would run between 90 and 100 minutes, a typical length for most teen-oriented films. Since Meyer’s novel stands it at about 500 pages, concerns had naturally been raised over which beloved moments would need to be cut.

With this news from Summit Entertainment, however, fans can find solace in knowing that the love story of Edward and Bella will be allowed a good two hours to develop. While we’re still not talking P.T. Anderson or Martin Scorsese length, 120 minutes is seen by most Hollywood insiders as long enough to tell a good story, but not so unwieldy that fewer showings need to be scheduled each day (thereby losing opening weekend revenue).

Source: MTV
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

OME YAY. A whole 2 hours of Edward. *sigh* I am so happy. =]
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
twilight1
Settled in Forks

Post by twilight1 »

This is probally off topic but has anyone seen this sneak peek vid on youtube the last like minute or 2 is parts of the scene were edward takes bella to his house 4 the first time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vbv_QqP0yc :D