Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by mlola619 »

MagicWings wrote:
edward x lover wrote:^^I watched all day =] I saw that ad for the sneak peek once and the tv spot once (during what I like about you)
I watched Sabrina and then Full House... turned it off right when What I like about you came on... blah... figures.

I just watched the Borders behind the scenes thing.. that was interesting.

wait so are they showing a SNEAK PEEK on ABC family, or just a commercial?
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
genuinesmile
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by genuinesmile »

aaaah.....so I was watching Family Guy on channel 11(wpix) 7:40ish eastern time and just when i was about to change the channel, the tv trailer promo came on :D

I gotta remember to set a reminder to catch the stuff during Greek. Is it known if it's during the show or specifically at the end?LOL I don't want to have to watch the whole show.
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

Alright, so now I have to watch Greek tomorrow. I don't even like that show! So have the tv promo's you guys have seen been like the two that were posted on here? The first "GET IN THE CAR." one and the panty one? Because if there are more, I must know, I have not managed to drive my husband completely insane yet. YET. He's getting there though, he thinks I'm crazy. Like really crazy.

Alright so the underwear thing was uncharacteristic, but I thought it was great, Catherine Hardwicke is a genious, I kiss her feet! Who knows what will happen in Eclipse when they make it! Does anyone else agree that with the relatively small budget they used on this film, they are gonna have a HUGE profit margin?

I saw the behind the scenes stuff on Borders and thought it was great! Rob is soooo intense when he's working, rawr! :twisted:
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
gwylui
Settled in Forks

Post by gwylui »

OMG, I just saw a tv spot (commercial) for the movie. And its awesome, the scene where kristen and rob kisses on her bed, kristen is only wearing a underwear. A bit surprise, everything else looks about the same compare to the trailers.
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

there are three now bc I saw another one today....I am dvring Greek so I can fast forward =] I just saw the panties one on Gossip Girl.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

ahhh i saw a shortened trailer on TV and i screamed and rewinded the tv and watched it again and made my whole family be quiet and watch with me. it wasn't the underwear one... and thats interesting i dont remember Bella being in her underwear during the books. its so weird to see something that i love so much being shared with the real world. haha
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

My sister is watching Nicklodean and it's on there, Iwas doing my fan-girly squee for about 10 minutes.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
peacepicturelexi
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by peacepicturelexi »

genuinesmile wrote:aaaah.....so I was watching Family Guy on channel 11(wpix) 7:40ish eastern time and just when i was about to change the channel, the tv trailer promo came on :D
same here! oh i was so happy:]
you can have edward and jacob. i want seth:)
clariissaa
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by clariissaa »

It just came on when I was watching Gossip Girl!
The one with the really hot kiss.
Oh man, I was holding my scream until the trailer was over. =D
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

It was on BRAVO during an old episode of West Wing. I only say the last "November 21" screen so I completely missed it. I'm so pissed!!!