Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by switzgal » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:49 pm

ECfan20 wrote:Do you know what channel/program Heroes is on?

And also, I wasn't sure where to post this, but I just checked out Jackson's Seventeen interview and I clicked on Rob's (I have no idea HOW I've never read it before!) and he ADMITS TO LIKING KRISTEN STEWART!?! Twice! Seriously, am I the only one who's missed this? Crazy. I guess everyone's speculations about him liking her were correct, I never actually beleived those rumors :?
There's a Rob one??? Is there a Taylor one???
I've read Kellan's and Jackson's.

mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:52 pm

ECfan20 wrote:Do you know what channel/program Heroes is on?

And also, I wasn't sure where to post this, but I just checked out Jackson's Seventeen interview and I clicked on Rob's (I have no idea HOW I've never read it before!) and he ADMITS TO LIKING KRISTEN STEWART!?! Twice! Seriously, am I the only one who's missed this? Crazy. I guess everyone's speculations about him liking her were correct, I never actually beleived those rumors :?
I watched Heroes religiously, and it's either on 3 or 5. I tivo it.

[I hadn't seen that seventeen interview, so i went right to it after i saw what you said. i wonder if he was kidding?]
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage

ECfan20
Wandering Through Town

Post by ECfan20 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:55 pm

Ok thanks, I'll check out those channels. I only saw Kellan, Rob, and Jackson on there but Taylor may have one too...I missed Rob's so anything is possible. I read Jackson's and below it, there was a sentance saying "read more 17 questions" and below that there was a row of pics and Rob's was there. I clicked that and read what he had to say (apparently about Kristen...)

I was wondering the same thing about him maybe just kidding? That's why I had to post, wanted to know if I was the only crazy person who missed it.

MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:29 pm

ahhh tv spot during greys!!!!

genuinesmile
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by genuinesmile » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:08 pm

MRK wrote:ahhh tv spot during greys!!!!
I dvr it because they give The Office at the same time and so I watch that with my brother and I watch Grey's later by myself...I'm watching it now and normally I just fast forward through commercials but as soon as I realized it was a Twilight promo I stopped and rewinded :D so freaking awesome!!! I love the scene with Charlie and his shotgun LOL :lol:

aaaaah Nov21 feels so close but yet not close enough! >_<

older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:27 am

I finally saw my first T.V. spot tonight as I was watching The Office on NBC. I kept switching to Lifetime during commercials as several posters have mentioned seeing the trailer on Lifetime, but then I caught the trailer just as I switched back over to NBC. I guess that makes sense that they'll be advertising on most of the channels in these final two weeks. And they're showing some Twilight footage during Heroes Monday night, and isn't Heroes on NBC?

I first thought it was T.V. spot #5 with "voiceover guy" and Kristen attacking Rob in her undies, but they showed her from the waist up. I was able to remain surprisingly calm and I didn't scream and wake my kids. I guess that's good practice for seeing the movie and remembering to breathe and not hyperventilate or faint.
Banner by TammyAZ

mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:22 am

older_twilight_fan wrote:I finally saw my first T.V. spot tonight as I was watching The Office on NBC. I kept switching to Lifetime during commercials as several posters have mentioned seeing the trailer on Lifetime, but then I caught the trailer just as I switched back over to NBC. I guess that makes sense that they'll be advertising on most of the channels in these final two weeks. And they're showing some Twilight footage during Heroes Monday night, and isn't Heroes on NBC?

I first thought it was T.V. spot #5 with "voiceover guy" and Kristen attacking Rob in her undies, but they showed her from the waist up. I was able to remain surprisingly calm and I didn't scream and wake my kids. I guess that's good practice for seeing the movie and remembering to breathe and not hyperventilate or faint.
oh, good!!! i missed The Office tonight, but I tivo it, so I will get to see the commercial. Better late than never. lol
ImageImage

vampire_elf

Post by vampire_elf » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:09 am

I watched the final trailer in German yesterday (German's my native language) and I was laughing so hard. :lol: The voices didn't really fit and the translation was, well, quite accurate I'd say, but still, it sounds so wrong in German... Seriously, the killed the magic in the translation - at least for me! Which is probably no laughing matter... :?
If any of you know a bit of German, watch it!

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter

lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:29 am

The 17 questions thing was adorable. All of them! Rob is so cute about Kristen! One edwardandbella.net I think it is, they have scanned images of the magazine covers/article. You can actually read the article the pictures are that good.

The article was FREAKIN HILARIOUS! Rob is so funny! But I am getting that he's not trying to be funny, he's just really unassuming and people thinks some of the things he does are kind of strange (they are). But it was hilarious, seriously. Go read it. They also talk about how Rob also talks about following Kristen around because he was smitten with her and asking her to marry him a few times, which she just shrugged off. Haha!

Alright peoples, here's your linky, Now Read! (sometimes the photos take a long time to load, be patient, it's worth it)

http://www.everglowmedia.net/gallery/th ... ?album=399
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium

mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:24 am

Is it bad that I want to buy two of the EW Rob covered magazines? One to flip through insanely and the other one to frame to put next to my framed Michael Phelps? :) hahah
ImageImage