Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Official Promos and Trailers

Post by Pel »

The first official promotion video was released by Summit Entertainment today. Discuss it and any other that are released here.

Summit Promo Released through MTV
*Please note this is a Summit Entertainment Produced Video. MTV is merely hosting it on their site.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=33429578
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=33429578
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=33429669
ellybean
Settled in Forks

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by ellybean »

I really hope that summit releases another trailer!! I love it when your sitting in the movies and the trailers come on and you see the Summit symbol and then the dun, dun noise and you know IT"S TWILIGHT!! I think that is SO cool. Whenever I'am at the movies and the Twilight trailer comes on me and my friends all scream and then we clap at the end ha ha then people look at us like were crazy but we are really just TWILIGHT FANS!! woo hoo!
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

I love the video when they are anouncing the winning name for all us twilight fans HILARIOUS Love Kellan and Nikki together. Rob and Kristen seem nervous. And "I don't know -- they've got brooms" I almost peed myself haahahahahahahaha
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
ellybean
Settled in Forks

Post by ellybean »

edward x lover wrote: And "I don't know -- they've got brooms" I almost peed myself haahahahahahahaha
OMG!! I freakin loved that quote, he has so many one-liners! I love him! ha ha
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

I love watching the trailers but I'm afraid if I watch too much, too many times I won't be surprised during the movie or as into it, ya know? So I'm trying to ween myself off my obsession with the movie. It wouldn't be too bad if I did some studying in the mean time. :lol:
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

mananda wrote:I love watching the trailers but I'm afraid if I watch too much, too many times I won't be surprised during the movie or as into it, ya know? So I'm trying to ween myself off my obsession with the movie. It wouldn't be too bad if I did some studying in the mean time. :lol:

right!? haha i swear i've been doing the same thing and it's KILLING ME! haha especially now with the hype slowly building MORE and MORE! ahhh.....i've been doing good so far though- controlling myself from watching the sneak peek scenes a billion times over and over so they're still surprising and not dull once i finally see them on the big screen. *sigh*....twilight movie...i need you already!!!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

Yea I slipped up and watched a sneak peak that was linked on the board somewhere. I tried not to soak it in. lol

It's ridiculous. I've never been this psyched about a movie. and we still have TWO MONTHS! Ugh!

I need to find something to distract me...
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

I hope they show the 2-3mins trailer soon.
Well, the movie comes out in a little over than 2 months, and I'm merely dying here.
I want to see moreeeeee.

Although my favorite one would be the Clare De Lune scene.
Total swoon-worthy.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

Post by BroadwayAmanda93 »

I never get tired of watching these videos! They give me my daily Twilight movie fix, I just hope they can hold me over until November! Does anybody know when they're releasing the full trailer?
ImageImage Image
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I'm pretty sure I've seen those clips about a thousand times :D

You can just watch them over and over again, and never get tired of them. I always say the lines with the actors... it fun. Ha ha.