Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by edward x lover »

OMEEEEEEE that smile on his face when they were walking into school together. W.O.W rawrr *swoon*
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

I was speechless after seeing that, that's right mouth agap speechless, it was amazing now I really want to see it. Edward was so hot!
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

Hearing his voice...oh my!!! When I heard him speak, I got tingly all over.....I thought that I was going to need CPR
butterfly420km
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by butterfly420km »

Okay, I think I've watched it 50 thousand times already and I can't get enough. I just keep squealing and smiling like an idiot every time :D :oops:

Wow...really...wow...I don't know what else to say. The kiss is just absolutely hot and amazing *swoon*

I just cannot wait for this movie!!!! I will be screaming like a maniac in the theater I think!! He is just so gorgeous...mmm mmm mmm. So jealous of Kristen Stewart!
Image Image
Bella...would you please stop trying to take your clothes off? :D
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

butterfly420km wrote:Okay, I think I've watched it 50 thousand times already and I can't get enough. I just keep squealing and smiling like an idiot every time :D :oops:

Wow...really...wow...I don't know what else to say. The kiss is just absolutely hot and amazing *swoon*

I just cannot wait for this movie!!!! I will be screaming like a maniac in the theater I think!! He is just so gorgeous...mmm mmm mmm. So jealous of Kristen Stewart!

Same for me... I think that sums it up pretty well! :lol:
Last edited by vampire_elf on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Kymberli wrote:Hearing his voice...oh my!!! When I heard him speak, I got tingly all over.....I thought that I was going to need CPR
Teehee. You're telling me.
I was breathing through a paperbag last night.
Good lord.

Camille + Twilight movie = death.

I swear. This movie is gonna kill me.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
LivesAmongTheStars
Learning to Love Green

Post by LivesAmongTheStars »

I'm just going to agree with what everyone else has been saying: The. New. Trailer. Is. SERIOUSLY. AWESOME! I've been watching it at random intervals all day, and cannot get enough! I think I have all the dialogue memorized, and still I watch it over and over again.
I have to say, the stuff that they added that's not in the book seems to fit in seamlessly. I think the whole 'tree-climbing' thing is so cool!
The prom scene looks so incredibly beautiful - all those twinkle lights - and it kind of reminds me of SM's description of their wedding reception. And I totally swooned, along with every other red-blooded female, when Edward said, "You don't know how long I've waited for you."
I loved the little 'red apple' moment, and I thought it was neat that they kept in the scene where Edward picks up the tree branch and throws it to demonstrate his sheer strength.
I have no words to describe that kiss. It is just... wow. Wow. So much passion. WOW.
And there's all these little tiny things that I noticed after the numerous times watching the trailer that I love. Like how Esme pushes Bella behind her during the baseball game, and the way that Edward is staring at Bella's face when she's saying, "I would rather die than stay away from you." And how flippin' awesome did Emmett, Alice, and Jasper look when they were flying through the air in the ballet studio!
I can't wait to see the meadow scene in its entirety, and how Edward looks in the sunlight. It is such a sweet picture, with the two of them lying side by side in the grass. *sigh*
And there isn't a better way to end this fabulous trailer than with one of my absolute favorite lines from the whole series: "You are my life now." November 21 cannot get here soon enough. :D
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

it makes me happy to know i was not the only one that keeps watching the trailer.. over and over.. and i stop breathing for like 2 minutes during.. just thinking about seeing it at midnight on nov 21st is making me .. i can't explain it.. my heart may stop!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

OH MY GOD!!!!! I saw the trailer this morning!! It was the first thing I did (even before I brushed my teeth!!) And I actually started hyperventilating!!!! That's like the first time something like this has happened to me from just one video!!!! I was squeaking for about 15 minutes and I couldn't breath... at all :lol: :lol: And I've already seen it like 7 or 8 times and I can't get enough! I'm always smiling like an idiot an squeaking.... I felt kinda lame, but I see I'm not the only one...so ROCK ON! :lol:

Crazy obsessed fans rule!!! :mrgreen:
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

jess_marie wrote:We're going to say this is a promo, but look at this picture...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/M ... s/lamo.jpg

I just saw it as I went back to MySpace...
Does anyone else see how funny this is?!

(Incase you're not catching it, look at the ad next to the Twilight movie ad...)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO Bella's the only one eyeing the tasty fast food...hahahhaha

ANYWHO I finally saw the full trailer and it totally renewed my faith that the movie is going to do the book justice and then some. I LOVED the part where he made her say vampire. Oh goodness. I cannot wait for this movie.
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?