Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by edward x lover »

I was literally hyperventilating. It took me an hour to calm down enough to make my handwriting on my HW legible. That was the BEST trailer EVER.
"you are my life now" *swoon*
"What if I'm not the hero, what if I'm the bad guy" *mega swoon*
THE KISS *unrecoverable swoon*
*I'd rather die then be away from you" WOW

OMFE I CANT WAIT FOR NOVEMBER AHHHHHHHH
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

locqua wrote:Did anyone else catch that is was ROSALIE that was standing in front of Bella, protecting her, in the baseball scene with the nomads? Unless that was Esme - it was certainly not one of the guys or Alice!

Referring to the new trailer of course (why couldn't they have shown more of the kiss?!?!?)

it was definitely Esme....pause it at the right moment and you'll see. That parts accurate with the books which i love for some reason haha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

locqua wrote:Did anyone else catch that is was ROSALIE that was standing in front of Bella, protecting her, in the baseball scene with the nomads? Unless that was Esme - it was certainly not one of the guys or Alice!

Referring to the new trailer of course (why couldn't they have shown more of the kiss?!?!?)
that was Esme... i think what they showed is perfect... leaves us to our imagination. ;)
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by knikki »

"You don't know how long I've waited for you.."

::DIES:: LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image
Imprintings
Settled in Forks

Post by Imprintings »

Just saw the new trailer and OMG. I love it, they have done really well with all three trailers. They are cut so well.

My favourite part was when Edward caught the Apple Bella dropped with his foot, I was like 'OMG apple squee!

and everything was just...WOW, no words can describe it!'
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

not only is this movie going to be out of this world, just the beauty of it, the mysticism, it totally makes the movie. The fog, the tress its visually stunning.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Imprintings wrote:Just saw the new trailer and OMG. I love it, they have done really well with all three trailers. They are cut so well.

My favourite part was when Edward caught the Apple Bella dropped with his foot, I was like 'OMG apple squee!

yes! the apple catching part!!! bwhaha! anyone else adore the fact that he catches the apple the SAME EXACT WAY it looks on the twilight cover? Anyone else notice that? Heck yeah, definite tribute to the book cover on that scene!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

mlola619 wrote:
Imprintings wrote:Just saw the new trailer and OMG. I love it, they have done really well with all three trailers. They are cut so well.

yes! the apple catching part!!! bwhaha! anyone else adore the fact that he catches the apple the SAME EXACT WAY it looks on the twilight cover? Anyone else notice that? Heck yeah, definite tribute to the book cover on that scene!
Love the book cover with the apple too. I noticed it right away.
If the do New Moon, they should show a flower falling on the floor wilting.
ChelseaLee
Wandering Through Town

Post by ChelseaLee »

Yes! I immediately was like "Its the book cover! YASSS!!!" This trailer just totally rocked!
Team Switzerland - Because yes, I love them both!
Imprintings
Settled in Forks

Post by Imprintings »

mlola619 wrote:

YES! That's why I liked that part, hah well that an Edward just being he usual dazzling self. I think that scene will probably replace the either the 'Bella dropping her keys scene' or 'Bella dropping her books scene' and edward of course comes out of nowhere and catches them.

Edward: 'You are my life now...' *sigh*