Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by Miss Cullen »

Wow *swoons* that is awesome
"You are my life now" I think I died for a minute!!!
mss2069
Settled in Forks

Post by mss2069 »

OMG that was so awesome! I can't wait until the movie. I've already watched it 3 times about to watch it again. For those that can't find it here's a link:

http://www.edwardandbella.net/

I couldn't find it and didn't like how stupid Mary Hart from ET was talking over it! Anyway off to watch it again.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

i think i speak for the entire twilight fandom when i say.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*DIES*
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

ok the apple trick was totally cool!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

ok wow i just watched it 5 times in a row. but a few things bother me... one he says "what if im not the superhero, what if im the bad guy" second.. there was never a killing in a factory in the book unless they are referring to when before james, laurent, and victoria come and they said they ate in Seattle. three.. he never makes her say "vampire" and four he never says "im strong enough to kill you" i mean obviously not everything can be exact, but still. on that note, i friggen LOVED!! it and i am going to watch it without some reporter in the background. The music when he hits the car is amazing i love it! WOW!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

twilight813 wrote:ok wow i just watched it 5 times in a row. but a few things bother me... one he says "what if im not the superhero, what if im the bad guy" second.. there was never a killing in a factory in the book unless they are referring to when before james, laurent, and victoria come and they said they ate in Seattle. three.. he never makes her say "vampire" and four he never says "im strong enough to kill you" i mean obviously not everything can be exact, but still. on that note, i friggen LOVED!! it and i am going to watch it without some reporter in the background. The music when he hits the car is amazing i love it! WOW!

I really liked the music too!!!
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

Post by BroadwayAmanda93 »

I am speechless! I don't think there are words to describe how I feel right now! I am screaming and jumping and going crazy like any sensible fangirl!!! I just don't know how to type that all out. AHHH I CANT WAIT!!!

But I thought you couldn't see it online until the widget posted it? I mean I saw it on ET, but how did edwardandbella.net get it? is this the one that'll be on the widget?
ImageImage Image
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

ok now im bothered... the one they showed on ET is not the real trailer! i just went to edwardandbella.net they have a different one.
Avi by Shel
Gen Y Thread is <3
NewMillenium
Wandering Through Town

Post by NewMillenium »

Aaaw...I'm kinda sad that they didn't show much of the other Cullen's, but, oh well :?

Anyone know what song that was in the trailer? It was amazing! Very Twi-epic worthy :D
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type.
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

omg wow the real one .. not the one from ET... is AMAZING!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! :D :D :D :D
Avi by Shel
Gen Y Thread is <3