Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: Request a Topic

Post by copper curls »

alright, well seen as this thread has been reopened -

I've noticed that quite a lot of people have suggested a music / playlist thread for The Host. I am (like many others) fairly surprised that there isn't one already... so, not really a suggestion, but more like a petition for this thread.
there is a lot of music that I think relates to the book & the characters very well - not just from Steph Meyer's playlist, but other music as well.
I would love for everyone to have a chance to share their ideas on this, especially because I am always interested in new music.

thanks so much,
~ Kat
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Could we have a topic for like each individual character, kind of like we do in other parts of the forum? Like Trudy, Geoff, Heath, Walter (Can't think of other names right now)...could each have their own topic.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
December

Re: Host - Request a Topic

Post by December »

I'm happy to make more character threads if people will use them, but shall we start with the ones you have have something to say about right now? I'm a bit reluctant to fill up the forum with threads for minor characters (whose names no one can even remember (*grin*)) unless they're going to get used!

At the moment we've got individual threads for:
  • Wanderer
    the Seeker
    Melanie
    Kyle
    Ian
    Jeb
    Jamie

Clearly we need Doc, Sunny, and Walter -- maybe also Trudy and Pet? I'll do those now -- if there are others you'd like, just let me know and we can keep adding.
December

Re: Host - Request a Topic

Post by December »

Mod Edit: To make sure topic requests get answered promptly, we're now (May 2010) consolidating them into a single Request A Topic thread, found in our Communing With the Pack (ie Feedback) forum. Please post any requests there. This thread is now locked.