Discussion of the novel, The Host

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TheHostTwilightSaga
Settled in Forks

Re: Ian/Wanda

Post by TheHostTwilightSaga »

They were all skeptical of her except Jamie then Ian got to know her and he comforted her and that made
Wanda happy. Btw I found Jared a little stale............... I dunno I am a guy but like he was too normal although you could understand his characters point of view. Ian and Wanda to me are just as good if I might say even possibly better than Edward and Bella. :D
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

TheHostTwilightSaga wrote:They were all skeptical of her except Jamie then Ian got to know her and he comforted her and that made
Wanda happy. Btw I found Jared a little stale............... I dunno I am a guy but like he was too normal although you could understand his characters point of view. Ian and Wanda to me are just as good if I might say even possibly better than Edward and Bella. :D
^ agreed with the jared was a little stale. like i like him but he seemed to good. ian on the other handi i liked because he was like a teenage guy falling for the first time and i like that.

Cam <3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
TheHostTwilightSaga
Settled in Forks

Post by TheHostTwilightSaga »

Yea he was a little stay I dunno if I would say he was too good but he jsut had that normal yet boring trait then as Melanie was mentioned he seemed more of a nusiance to Ian and Wanda's relationship.!!! Thank goodness Wanda got to live however this may mean if more books come Jared will be the centre of attention with Melanie................. ugh :D

And btw man oh man does SM have a nack for putting in these pefect guy type characters..................... :P
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I found a really cute Ian/Wanda fanfiction. I couldn't find a Host fanfiction thread so I figured I'd stick it in the Ian/Wanda thread. I didn't write this fic but you should still check it out! It's called Angel and is really really enjoyable once you get past the first few chapters. The start is a bit rough because she didn't have a beta, but it gets really good when you get closer to where she's at now. Please have a look! R/R! Black will love you forever.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4807131/1/
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
Jazzy
Learning to Love Green
Location: Vancouver, BC (Where New Moon is being filmed YEAH!!)

Post by Jazzy »

NYCBella wrote:I think that the Wanda/Ian relationship began once he started was nicer to her. I loved this couple and I was rooting for them till the end. The future of this relationship I think will be a strong one but one thing that has me thinking a lot about is: What will Wanda do when not only her host body but Ian's body become old and fragile? Once Ian has passed away will Wanda keep on living or will she die along side her partner?

Just a thought I had, I don't know if anyone else has brought up this topic, so sorry if I'm being redundent. :D

After many many years and they all grow old and eventually die, I believe Wanda will choose to die too. She wouldn't be able to live after Ian was gone.
Team Edward: Cos I love stupid shiny Volvo owners

Private Nichole Silver of Team PG - Jasper's Confederate Army Second Rank
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I think Wanda will choose to die in this body, when Ian does.

I also think he didn't realise he loved her until Kyle tried to kill her. I think he knew he cared about her before that, but I don't think he realised it was love until he knew he'd nearly lost her.