Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sydenay
Settled in Forks

Re: Ian/Wanda

Post by sydenay »

yeah, awwn this book was amazing :D
BerAngelVamp wrote:my favorite...wanda wasn't sure that ian would like her if he saw the real her (the silver soul/bug) ....he confirmed that he did when he said "i held you in my hand wanderer, and you were so beautiful"....aww. i think they will be very happy together, if wanda can get over her embarassing giggling stage....
i agree XD with you...that was my fave part as well <3 so awesome
ClaudiaCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by ClaudiaCullen »

sydenay wrote:yeah, awwn this book was amazing :D
BerAngelVamp wrote:my favorite...wanda wasn't sure that ian would like her if he saw the real her (the silver soul/bug) ....he confirmed that he did when he said "i held you in my hand wanderer, and you were so beautiful"....aww. i think they will be very happy together, if wanda can get over her embarassing giggling stage....
i agree XD with you...that was my fave part as well <3 so awesome
MINE TOO!! lol
i cried like a baby!
It was so good. I love love love IAN. lol
3 perfect men
IAN O'SHEA
EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN AND JASPER HALE <333
piemurmom2
Settled in Forks

Post by piemurmom2 »

I figured out I better remember things I hear, so after reading I listen to the audio book. I pick up more details that way. I then went back and reread portions as I tried to determine just when Ian started changing toward Wanda. I think he started looking at Wanda differently when he went to the hole to tell Jared about the Seeker and Wanda was more terrified of the Seeker than she was of Jared & Ian. Then he saw the marks he left on her neck and began to feel guilty. Remember that he moved out of his room in protest when Jeb & Jamie first moved her to Jared's room, but moved back 2 days later. The first days of following Jeb & Wanda were probably mostly of wariness. I can see Jeb appealing to him to give Wanda a chance and he probably figured he would be both protecting Wanda from the Humans and the Humans from Wanda. But Wanda was so gentle and scared, and Ian is a basically a kind person, he just naturally started seeing her in a different light. Jeb is SOOOOO good at manipulating things to the way he wants. Wanda had the same wariness with Ian in the beginning. If Jeb had not sent Jared & Kyle away, Ian & Wanda would never have connected. I just love that sneaky old man.
ClaudiaCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by ClaudiaCullen »

piemurmom2 wrote:I figured out I better remember things I hear, so after reading I listen to the audio book. I pick up more details that way. I then went back and reread portions as I tried to determine just when Ian started changing toward Wanda. I think he started looking at Wanda differently when he went to the hole to tell Jared about the Seeker and Wanda was more terrified of the Seeker than she was of Jared & Ian. Then he saw the marks he left on her neck and began to feel guilty. Remember that he moved out of his room in protest when Jeb & Jamie first moved her to Jared's room, but moved back 2 days later. The first days of following Jeb & Wanda were probably mostly of wariness. I can see Jeb appealing to him to give Wanda a chance and he probably figured he would be both protecting Wanda from the Humans and the Humans from Wanda. But Wanda was so gentle and scared, and Ian is a basically a kind person, he just naturally started seeing her in a different light. Jeb is SOOOOO good at manipulating things to the way he wants. Wanda had the same wariness with Ian in the beginning. If Jeb had not sent Jared & Kyle away, Ian & Wanda would never have connected. I just love that sneaky old man.
YESSS
i so agree.
I noticed that too. I was rereading it and the way he reacted to her at that moment made me notice the change. He was the first to notice her being different. Jamie was mostly nice because she was in his sisters body but Ian was nice to Wanda without any clouded judgments about melanie.
3 perfect men
IAN O'SHEA
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

I LUVVVVVVVVVVV when Ian feels guilty to hitting Wnada in the cave scene. Also, the part where he sits with her for three days!!

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
bookluvverx4
Settled in Forks

Post by bookluvverx4 »

Ian and Wanda.
The best couple I've ever read about.
I think I knew that Ian loved Wanda when he started checking up on her a lot and felt sorry about hurting her face. Mainly that part when he says..."That makes me so sick...and knowing that if I had been there, I may have caused it" or something like that. I think Wanda started to like Ian when she thought about him when he didn't check up on her. Especially when she missed him while mourning for souls. Ian O'Shea is the PERFECT example of who I want to spend my future with. And when Wanda is reborn into her new body, and Ian says...."I held you in my hand, Wanderer, and you were beautiful"....that was a tearjerker! It's great to know that he loved her for WHO she was....he didn't care if she was a silver caterpillar or a beautiful human girl. Although he isn't real (unfortunately), he proved to me that all guys really aren't the same. I really want sequels now, because SM only goes as far as to say how everything was for WandaxIan and JaredxMel in the "awkward" stage that ensued after Wanda and Mel were separated. I would like to see how their relationship progresses over time. If they made a movie, just imagine.....we could drool over Ian even more if a hot actor played him!
TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY! TEAM O'SHE...PROOF THAT NOT ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME!
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

i just love love love ian! from the minute that he follwed jeb on wanda's tour i knew i liked him! i was so happy when wanda realized she loved him too! i never really like jared...i loved jared for mel but ian was perfect for wanda. i loved the part when ian heard her say she wasnt staying either and he just blew up...ugh! i was cryong the whole time..im a baby..=]
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
ClaudiaCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by ClaudiaCullen »

deven wrote:i just love love love ian! from the minute that he follwed jeb on wanda's tour i knew i liked him! i was so happy when wanda realized she loved him too! i never really like jared...i loved jared for mel but ian was perfect for wanda. i loved the part when ian heard her say she wasnt staying either and he just blew up...ugh! i was cryong the whole time..im a baby..=]

Omg i know i was crying too lol

ian is very amazing. Stephenie sure knows how to write em.
lol

I loved that part tooo it was so filled with raw emotion ugghhhhhhh it was sexxyyy lol
3 perfect men
IAN O'SHEA
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

OME I LOVE THESE TWO! more so the mel and jeared (srry 4 spl.) i cried so hard when she sneaked out of the room and i though she was never going to see him again. if she sayed though and whent with jeared i would have hated it more. it isnt right that she was inlove with to peope at once i felt SO bad for her. i also noticed steph likes triangles.. e+b+j trangle and the i+w+j triangle. though edward and bella and ian and wanda are soo different.. i LOVE THEM SOOO!!

LOVE CAM!
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Mrs. Emmett Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Mrs. Emmett Cullen »

I remember asking my friend, "Whose your favorite character in 'The Host'?" while I was still in the beginning of it, and she said, "Ian." And I read further, wondering who the heck Ian was, and then he tried to attack Wanderer. I'm all, WTF? Why do you like him.

Then after the scene with Kyle's attempted murder and he kissed her on the head! OMG! I was all, "He looooves her!" and as the story progressed, I came to love Ian and throw away the whole Jared thing. He's just so sweet and loves her for who she is and not the body she's in. At the end when he said, "I held you in my hands Wanderer, and you were beautiful," I literally melted. How wonderful was that????

I think he started loving her when he had to help Jeb look after her. During that, he started to consider her a friend, and then later he was crushing on her. Also after she discovered the murdered souls and he was comforting her. AWWW!!
ImageImageImageImageImage

*Team Edward, because Jacob doesn't sparkle.*