Jared casting Thread

Discussion of the novel, The Host

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TeamAliceWins
Settled in Forks
Location: Medellin, Colombia (with some special southern vampires)

Re: Jared casting Thread

Post by TeamAliceWins »

JENSEN ACKLES FOR THE WIN!!!! Henry Cavill is a bit old to be playing the part (though if you do the math, Jared is 31, I think. He was 26 when Mel was 17).
I DO like Hayden Christensen, but not for JAred. He's a bit too thin. Jared needs some more muscle.
That Matthew Goode guy is also pretty good, but Jensen Ackles is my best bet.
At first, I thought of Josh Henderson to be Jared, but he's too boyish.
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/image ... -photo.jpg
Im breaking up with you. I took you to the beach and you didnt even sparkle. So give me back my copy of Eclipse before I punch you in the face. Youre no werewolf, either.
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Jensen Ackles is perfect....
but the guy I have in mind is Austin Nicholes that plays Julian in "one tree hill"... before I started reading it I watched one of the episodes and now he is stuck in my brain :lol:

http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gall ... -photo.jpg
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Jensen Ackles would be a great choice. I can picture him when he hits Mel and when he is on the raid with her for the healing stuff for Jamie.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

think i posted this originally in the thread about the host being made into a movie, before the forum reshuffle, so i'll re-post it here :lol: when i first read the book when it was first released i always saw Channing Tatum as Jared, i think he just fits the character really well
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Jensen Ackles would make a brilliant Jared I do agree, but I think that Ian Somerhalder would be perfect- but maybe for Ian, as I think that he is a little skinny for Jared :D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
JustMe44
Settled in Forks

Post by JustMe44 »

bored by the sea wrote:think i posted this originally in the thread about the host being made into a movie, before the forum reshuffle, so i'll re-post it here :lol: when i first read the book when it was first released i always saw Channing Tatum as Jared, i think he just fits the character really well
This is the first time I have been to this post and when I saw "Casting for Jared" I immediately thought of Channing Tatum also.
GO VOLS!!
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

JustMe44 wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:think i posted this originally in the thread about the host being made into a movie, before the forum reshuffle, so i'll re-post it here :lol: when i first read the book when it was first released i always saw Channing Tatum as Jared, i think he just fits the character really well
This is the first time I have been to this post and when I saw "Casting for Jared" I immediately thought of Channing Tatum also.
lol i always saw him as jared even before id actually properly seen him in a film :lol: he just completely fits the description
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**