Discussion of the short story in Prom Nights From Hell

Moderator: Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Laina
Settled in Forks

Re: General Discussion on Prom Nights From Hell

Post by Laina »

Does anyone happen to know if book shops in England have this? I don't really like buying things over the internet.
Nixx802
Settled in Forks

Post by Nixx802 »

Laina wrote:Does anyone happen to know if book shops in England have this? I don't really like buying things over the internet.
Yes they do sell it over here in England. I know that they sell it in Waterstones, and I think that WHSmiths do as well. If they dont have it in stock just ask them to order it in for you. Hope i've helped.

Also, i've noticed a few people have said how they liked the story Madison and the Dim Reaper, and I did post this on the thread about the other stories in Prom Nights From Hell, but I dont think anyone has seen it. Umm the author Kim Harrison, is one of my favourites, and she has wrote a full story about Madison, called Once Dead Twice Shy, and it will be out in a few months.
"Again, the fabric clung to his perfectly muscled chest. It was a colossal tribute to his face that it kept my eyes away from his body." Bella, Twilight.
Laina
Settled in Forks

Post by Laina »

Nixx802 wrote:
Laina wrote:Does anyone happen to know if book shops in England have this? I don't really like buying things over the internet.
Yes they do sell it over here in England. I know that they sell it in Waterstones, and I think that WHSmiths do as well. If they dont have it in stock just ask them to order it in for you. Hope i've helped.
Thank you muchly! I'll pop into Waterstones later in the week then!
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

I want to read these so bad! but don't know how you would get ahold of them.
ImageImageImage
anisah loves vamps
Settled in Forks

Post by anisah loves vamps »

its basicly a buch of short stories that include supernatural (ghost, zombie, vampire etc)dates..i like it when i read it..paid not attention to the authors ( i now realized stephaine was one of them) the only one id herd of was meg cabot..but i never pay attention to anything really musicians ...etc
Vampire Lover since 2002
Oh_Mike!
Settled in Forks
Location: Secret vampire-inscapable hidout with my Edward (me no like Rob) and Peter Facinelli

Post by Oh_Mike! »

I want her to continue it! WHo else thinks SM should at least use the whole Demons Vs Angels thing? It could be a really cool book. i mean the ending of the short story was really good and it would have ruined it carried on- some of those other stories went on past where they could have ended better. I think SM's was the most memorable and the coolest- with the mixture of dark and humour. She's really great (no surprise)
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Can you buy these in stores? Or are they just articles? I would like to read them, but are they online or something?
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

I love SM and would love to read this short story. Is there somewhere online I can read it? :D
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Prom Nights From Hell is a book. It's a collection of short stories by five different authors, Stephenie is one of them. Check your local bookstores. I believe Books-A-Million, Barnes & Noble, and Borders all carry it.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

Thanks. I haven't had any luck in finding it in the past (I need my SM fix). I'll check on Amazon.