Various articles that Stephenie Meyer has written

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Midnight Sun Chapter 1 -- First Sight

Post by SenorGimp »

I'm not proud to admit it, but I DID read the partial draft of Midnight Sun that SM has posted on her website, and when the draft ended right before the all-important Meadow Scene, with the statement from SM about how the novel was "on hold indefinitely", I fell into a murderous rage and would absolutely love to disembowel the jerk who ruined it for the rest of us by leaking it onto the internet... I was SOOOOOOOOOO angry!!!
Maybe the disembowelment thing is a little harsh, but whoever it was should know that what he/she did was inexcusable and will hopefully make that person a pariah for the rest of their life for the injustice done to all Twilight fans... argggghhh

Sorry for losing my temper..
= )...
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Miss.Gia
Settled in Forks

Post by Miss.Gia »

Hey Why is Emmett in the same class as Edward? I thought he was meant to be a year above? :?:
aliacullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by aliacullen »

cant wait till its completely finished its such a contrast to bella point of view
scarlet_forever
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by scarlet_forever »

Miss.Gia wrote:Hey Why is Emmett in the same class as Edward? I thought he was meant to be a year above? :?:
Edward's probably in advanced classes or something.
Xx~Scarlet_forever~xX

*~* Do you think that I could be scary?*~*
*~* What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?*~*
*~* As long as I'm going to hell, I migh as well do it thoroughly*~*
*~* You smell so good in the rain*~*
Brumfondl
Settled in Forks

Post by Brumfondl »

It is stated at some point that he spoke better Spanish than the teacher so, yeah, he had probably been boosted a year.
Brumfondl - not a Team player...

Sarcasm is only the lowest form of wit if you aren't very good at it!
MidnightSun
Settled in Forks

Post by MidnightSun »

Honestly I feel like everyone just needs to back off of Midnight Sun... We have the movies for now and if you are a true fan and s maybe out of her own will to write again decides to finish this book we can only be nothing but eternally greatful.

* steps back*yikes* sorry if that was too intense- I am just so thankful for the draft, It gave me a total new meaning to the whole Twilight Series... let me put it this way- I now understand what I never knew I wanted to know about the characters! I understand them all sooo much more and I feel like it has been the greatest gift I could ever received, or the gift I never knew I wanted but do not know how I would live without now that I got it. :D

lol ok I'm going to stop ranting now because I think I could definitely go on and on.

oh and yeah Edward establishes without a doubt that his Spanish is way superior to his teacher's after Bella tells him she knows he should've let that Van vanquish her because she knew that he regretted...oh wait this part is definitely not in chapter 1. I think if I continue it might turn into a spoiler(or just a really good part you should read for yourself)

short answer yes you can look at page 100 to find evidence that his spanish is superior which could be th reason why he is in the same spanish class as Emmet- good catch though :)