Midnight Sun Chapter 1 -- First Sight

Post by Pel »

Information on Midnight Sun is here
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Midnight Sun Chapter 1

Post by AgentCross »

When you really get in to how Edward sees things and the guilt he felt for being with Bella. It's amazing that he stayed as long as he did before trying the disappearing act.
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

I agree. I would have thought he would try the "save her by leaving her" thing sooner. But then, he's drawn by her (in more ways than one) and when you love some one that way, you can't help yourself. It takes something really scary to realize that the person may be better off without you. Of course, that rarely works - even in real life. ;)
bite-me
Wandering Through Town

Post by bite-me »

I agree. I feared he would have left a lot earlier than he did.

I simply can't wait for MS. I've always wanted to see things the way Edward see them.
Pretty interesting if you ask me.

I LOVED reading the 1st chapter. TBH I eneded up a little frightened of him. All that secret schemeing going on in his head. WOW. Thank goodness he didn't carry them out.
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

I am so excited for Midnight Sun, not only because I want to see who Edward felt in certain situations, but because, more than likely, we'll be able to "hear" others' thoughts as well. I think we'll get so much information that we didn't get from Bella's perspective, plus, we'll get a closer look at the Cullens.
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
grbnte
Settled in Forks

Post by grbnte »

Yes, I agree--getting to look more into the heads of the rest of the Cullens---and some of the high schoolers--will be very exciting and will probably make them even more understandable. I did love the little hint that there was something more drawing his attention to her besides not being able to 'hear' her. You know, how he wanted to protect her from Jessica. A little hint about what he will feel for her!
22.FireandIce
Wandering Through Town

Post by 22.FireandIce »

After I read this i was like, woah!
my heart juts went out to the Cullens, but Edward for the most part, especially in BD, No wonder he bit a pillow or two!
Seth.Jacob.Edward.Bella.Alice.Jasper.Emmett. Rosalie.Carlisle.Esme.Garrett. Zafrina.Emily.
Renesmee.Quil.Charlie.TheRomanians.Claire. Ben.Maggie.Tanya.Kate.Embry.Eleazar.Leah.Billy.

<3 Stole My Heart
Joanne Maria

Post by Joanne Maria »

More than BD, more than the movie, I want MS. The emotional angst of Edward is something that pulls me in...I can't wait. While reading chap 1, I was completely consumed with Edwards self-hate and grief. It was horrific to realize how much he dispised himself, someone so caring and loving. MS will be a rollar coaster of emotions. I think it just might be Steph's- best book.
outoftheloop
Settled in Forks

Post by outoftheloop »

is that midnight sun that was leaked real or did someone fake it? i'm not going to read it of course but i was wondering if SM knew and if it was real.
Tamalyn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Tamalyn »

Out of the loop - No, it's real. It's posted on her website, and it's going to come out.... in the future. It will be published, it's just a question of when.