Various articles that Stephenie Meyer has written

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
outoftheloop
Settled in Forks

Re: Midnight Sun Chapter 1

Post by outoftheloop »

yea, i can't believe someone would do that to SM. and how could it have happened? who has access to that kinda stuff. i wonder if she knows about it yet and if she can tell us if its real.
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

im not starting a rumor im only REPEATING what I been told about the leak... this could SO NOT (repeat NOT) be true...

rumor is Rob had his copy laying around and someone took it... what doesnt make since is how where and when did this happen.. you know what i mean?

anyways just wanted to share... i have it pulled up and it really doesn't look real. but then it does... it looks like a scan from a spiral notebook all typed and out of order.

Anyhow... just wanted to share and please dont dog me! i dont think rob would do that it's just what i heard! rummorrrr. :?
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Post by Pel »

Let's keep rumor, started here or not, off the boards. Since rumor can be very damaging to people, it's better to deal in known facts. Right now, we don't have a lot of facts.
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

i agree it's just a dumb rumor... dumb dumb rumor... nothing more then a rumor.

you can delete my post if it's offense...
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Post by Pel »

jlbower79 wrote:i agree it's just a dumb rumor... dumb dumb rumor... nothing more then a rumor.

you can delete my post if it's offense...
No problem, I just don't want to potentially speculate on something when we all may be way off base. I understand the desire to discuss, I just don;t want anyone falsely blamed and to have someone say they read about it here.
Tamalyn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Tamalyn »

menner wrote:
Tamalyn wrote:Out of the loop - No, it's real. It's posted on her website, and it's going to come out.... in the future. It will be published, it's just a question of when.
How was it leaked? It's the major question on my mind.

My bad! I thought you were talking about Chapter one on Steph's page. Yes, Chapter one is the only legit part of MS circulating.
menner
Wandering Through Town

Post by menner »

I'm glad we're not going with rumors. The are worse than wildfires. I hope that you'll tell us what actually happened when it comes to light. I'm not begruging anyone, I am just curious about the hows.
"I'll meet you in the water"
Tamalyn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Tamalyn »

menner wrote:I'm glad we're not going with rumors. The are worse than wildfires. I hope that you'll tell us what actually happened when it comes to light. I'm not begruging anyone, I am just curious about the hows.

Agreed! I am incredibly curious to know the hows and who's, but I feel good knowing that the Lex will give us the information when it becomes available, and if it is something that Steph wants us to know.
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

MS sounds amazing, i've been dying to know somethings that edward and the other cullens have done since bella isn't always around. like when edward, alice, emmett and bella are in the jeep after the encounter in the clearing and alice tells something to edward through her thoughts that scares bella back, what did she say?!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Nessa645
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Nessa645 »

So awhile back I read the 1st chapter to MS on SM's website. Love it. Can't wait for the book to come out.