Midnight on the Lexicon

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Re: Midnight on the Lexicon

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

12.17 - just finished packing for yet another trip to Chicago (for missions this time) and getting ready to go to sleep after finishing checking unread lex posts, and my email.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

12:32
I am a night owl. I just got off the phone with my present "Like" interest and I'm checking some messages on FB and the Lex. I have a bad habit in the summer time when I'm not teaching of staying up half the night and sleeping half the day! :?
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

I have a bad habit of thinking I only need 4 hours of sleep. I fell asleep earlier tonight watching a movie, but I really wanted to Lex tonight!
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

12:21 am
so i was feeling bored as usual and remembered that i havent visited or posted here in tooo long. i wasnt sure where to post this i was actually thinking of venting this out but towards the end it wasnt so much venting anymore more like catching up or just a need to get it out talk to someone. i dont really write in a journal whenever i do have one i tend to get out of the habit. i guess that means i should give it another try since it seems i have some things to say.

i have such a horrible history guys its just sad. and its all my own fault but like they say live and learn. i got married too young and regret it now cuz im still trying to fix it and finalize this divorce to a loser i should have known better than to marry. and then i get screwed out of my money( continued in just vent lol) and now im finally getiing there but not quite. sorry im all out of sorts, this post is all disjointed. i have a lot to say is and its an understatement lol!!

So there i was not a penny to my name and i went back to online dating which isnt bad when ur an adult, know a little bit more anout what u want and who u can imagine urself with. and after being with one guy since i was 21 yrs old. i also wanted to be wild and do all the things he was paranoid anout me doing ( even though he was still the only guy i had ever been with at the time) so yes i was wild and now i think (hope) im done lol, it was fun but also weird when u feel like the guy in a relationship....omg!!!! lol

So my point lol, i met someone that i think throws everyother guy i have ever known out of the water. but this time im back to being the girl. i really care about him and im pretty sure vise versa but we both have scars that run deep and i just hope that we will be able to forget the ones that hurt us, they r in the past and neither one of us wants to go back. i just have to be strong when he doesnt text and is too busy with his work and other friends to chat. easier said than done lol!!!!

o and after my drought of unemployment i finally got a permanent position thanks to months of working with an agency, i was just beginning to wonder if and when they were going to hire me and they did!!! 2 bucks raise and full benefits!!! yay!!!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

23:58

Hello Midnight.
Long time, no see. My bad, I know. I reall, really should go to bed now :)
Nightynight
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Kat_Mac
Learning to Love Green

Post by Kat_Mac »

00:01

Midnight, and I really wish I was absolutely fast asleep, instead of feeling like I'm setting myself up to stay awake, failing to sleep. Going to try to snooze!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

12:20

Talking to old school Lexers on tumblr and discussing the Lex and how dead it is with the HH girls on facebook while gaming and trying to forget that I've lost my job and don't know how I'm going to make rent for March. It's weird to think so many of us are still in contact with each other, but in such vastly different ways, as well as how much we've all changed since the days where you couldn't post on most threads here without at least a post or two beating you to it and then having to go back in and add to/edit your own posts before submitting them.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed