Boys are Confusing

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by Miista Cullen »

Constantine wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote: Thanks Constantine ^_^

I just wanted to know, because whenever I'm around guys (in real life) I feel really awkward, scared and shy...

And I was just hoping I don't make things awkward for you other guys ;) Laugh.Out.Loud :lol:
My cousin's gay, before i met my misses I requested his advice on what clothes to buy.
Mind you the amount of "looks" i got were awkward when i went clothes shopping.
After awhile though as i got use to it and became less conscious of ppl nearby, girls would come
upto us and ask if i were gay, to which i said no his my cousin and his giving me advice on what
clothes to buy. I met my gf this way too LoL.
Though now i ask my gf for advice on what clothes to buy :D
Laugh.My.Fcken.backside.Off. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha x3

Man that's funny. I hate the way some gays dress. It's so gay. Ugh. How old were you'se (I know that isn't a word Laugh.Out.Loud. I can't be bothered using the correct grammatical skills I was taught) when this happened?
What store were you'se shopping at??? Now that your misses dresses you (haha sounds funny. Sorry.), do you still get curious "looks" from people?

Btw, this is an update:

I didn't tell my mother. I'm too scared!

It's 1:43 am here, and today (Monday) is a public holiday. So she doesn't have work. And if I told her tonight/last night, we'd have the whole day discussing things. So tonight I'm gonna' tell her, because the next day she has work, and she works for 12 hrs, so that means I get a day of from curious questions, then the next day is school, and school again, which is 3 days off from questions. But then that leaves the weekend. Ugh. I'm scared! I don't know what to say or how to say it? I wanna' walk in my mums room right now and tell her, but she might not remember it the next morning, and thought it might have been a dream. And if she did though it was a dream, then I'd have to tell her when she's awake (Yes I'm a coward and doing it the un-manly way). Well that's the update so far....
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Constantine
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Constantine »

Miista Cullen wrote: Laugh.My.Fcken.backside.Off. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha x3

Man that's funny. I hate the way some gays dress. It's so gay. Ugh. How old were you'se (I know that isn't a word Laugh.Out.Loud. I can't be bothered using the correct grammatical skills I was taught) when this happened?
What store were you'se shopping at??? Now that your misses dresses you (haha sounds funny. Sorry.), do you still get curious "looks" from people?
Awhile go now that i think about it, around 1997. I was a junior at highschool and had no fashion
sense whatsoever. He was advicing me on clothes that would appeal to girls, though i did get a fair
share of looks from the gay community.. but i still believe that i got those looks only when he was around.
It wasn't until I was 20 that i actually had my first and only gf so far...
but his choice of clothes for me to buy did work. I just wasn't interested at all the flambouyant girls.
i know you will heal, but i never wanna see you hurt.
~my fan art
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

Yeah mista... you totaly dont make it akward! I dont care if you like girls or boys as long as your a nice person, which you are, so you have nothing to worry about!
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Constantine wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote: Laugh.My.Fcken.backside.Off. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha x3

Awhile go now that i think about it, around 1997. I was a junior at highschool and had no fashion
sense whatsoever. He was advicing me on clothes that would appeal to girls, though i did get a fair
share of looks from the gay community.. but i still believe that i got those looks only when he was around.
It wasn't until I was 20 that i actually had my first and only gf so far...
but his choice of clothes for me to buy did work. I just wasn't interested at all the flambouyant girls.
So you're around 26 now??? Haha, man I loved the fashion back then :P It was so carefree and...colourful Laugh.Out.Loud ^_^

Haha, nothing more fun then experimenting on your cousin with fashion... I go shopping with my cousins now, but they're girls. Hahaha, my imagination is so weird... Ugh. Maybe you should keep shopping with him, just to make others jealous of your misses ;)
Dylan wrote:Yeah mista... you totaly dont make it akward! I dont care if you like girls or boys as long as your a nice person, which you are, so you have nothing to worry about!
Hahaha thanks ^_^ I can get angry at times, but thats rarely. And I could make things awkward if I tried, but being accepted is enough xD
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

hahah.
so have you told your mother yet? (: (:
Constantine
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Constantine »

Miista Cullen wrote: So you're around 26 now??? Haha, man I loved the fashion back then :P It was so carefree and...colourful Laugh.Out.Loud ^_^

Haha, nothing more fun then experimenting on your cousin with fashion... I go shopping with my cousins now, but they're girls. Hahaha, my imagination is so weird... Ugh. Maybe you should keep shopping with him, just to make others jealous of your misses ;)
LMAO Back then TSR (26R) used to be the "it" fashion icon along with Cross Colors,
not much has changed though just more brand names, same styles different colors...

Yeah at times when it comes to clothes shopping i take my cousin and my girl, for some apparent
reason we as a grp give out a "all friend vibe" and i would get girls coming up and talk to me, likewise
for my girl being hit on by guys. At first we both got into stupid fights, but we've talked about it and
we now take it as a compliment.

I'm 25 atm turning 26 this coming Sept.
i know you will heal, but i never wanna see you hurt.
~my fan art
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

StickStones&&Techno wrote:hahah.
so have you told your mother yet? (: (:
In another 5 hrs hopefully ^_^
Constantine wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote: So you're around 26 now??? Haha, man I loved the fashion back then :P It was so carefree and...colourful Laugh.Out.Loud ^_^

LMAO Back then TSR (26R) used to be the "it" fashion icon along with Cross Colors,
not much has changed though just more brand names, same styles different colors...

Yeah at times when it comes to clothes shopping i take my cousin and my girl, for some apparent
reason we as a grp give out a "all friend vibe" and i would get girls coming up and talk to me, likewise
for my girl being hit on by guys. At first we both got into stupid fights, but we've talked about it and
we now take it as a compliment.

I'm 25 atm turning 26 this coming Sept.

Haha yeah, I loved my cross coloured shirt and jumper. I now have another crossed pattern jumper ^_^ It's tartan, and red...

Hahahahahaha, yeah...My sisters, cousins and I get many stares when we're in the shopping mall. We all take it as a compliment too :lol:

:D I was so close!!!

Update:

Well I found out my cousin (a guy) kissed some other guy at a party. We were all shocked when we found out, because he's dated many, many girls before. So he must/might be over them already... But yeah. I can't believe my straight cousin had the guts to hook up with another guy :o Damn, I'm jealous, cause he did it before the gay guy :lol: I told my mother this story and she said "Ewww, gross. What the hell were they thinking???"
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

Miista- did u tell ur mom?!?!
must know how it went!!?!?
was she mad? surprized?
My teacher gave a lecture how being gay was wrong and i stood up and said every1 has a right... so now every1 thinks im gay lol...
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Way to stand up for gays!! haha lol. That must suck though if everyone thought you were gay. I would die if people thought I was gay (because im not) lol
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

sarah! wrote:Way to stand up for gays!! haha lol. That must suck though if everyone thought you were gay. I would die if people thought I was gay (because im not) lol

yeah thisirl who hates me started the rumor... so i got a plan 2 get her back :twisted: it very mean :twisted: actually i got 6 to ruin her (this is what i do in math... lol) MWAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!
u guys wanna here the plans?!?!?!
OOO and tomorrow if any1 says im gay i swear im gonna find a random guy in the hall and kiss him be like WHOS GAY NOW!??! lol maybe people will think im Bi?!?! lol idc I have kissed a girl tho.. on a dare...
I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT! LOL jkj jk....
I KISSED A VAMPIRE AND I LIKED IT!!! WOOOO LOL MY TYPE OF SONG!
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata