Boys are Confusing

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by sarah-belle »

Boys are definitely confusing.
My friend's boyfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with her the other day, because apparently he likes someone else. I was like, WTF?

There's a bunch of guys who I know would never, ever like me, but flirt with me anyway. So it confuses me why they would even flirt with me in the first place... :/
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

Miista Cullen wrote:Your Welome ^_^

Tomorrow's the big day where I tell my mother!

I got no idea what to say??? I don't know what to say T_T

Like I don't know how to say it??? Mmmmmmm I'm scared.

Well wish me luck ^_^
Ooooh, good luck!
Hope it all goes well. I also hope you can think of something to say! lol. Nothing more awkward than sitting here stuttering; not knowing what to say. For both parties.
Okay, let us know how it goes. :D
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Miista-

Good luck sweetie! We are all hoping for the best outcome possible! And remember, there is always a place for you out here in Colorado! :D
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

Oh, my God. I'm crying. He finally logged in today. He didn't reply, but his mood said 'annoyed' and his quote thing on his page says 'Man... i think we rolled in the wrong hood...' and he's got a new picture up with his hood up. Maybe the pic is a joke. But in his recent folder he only had one pic, and it was blurry. He added one other new pic too. With another hood up and with some guy friend with a hat on. Okay. The caption under the first one says "Chillin" and the other with a friend says "Playing some magic." Maybe he didn't have time to reply. Maybe it has nothing to do with me. But I can't help but think at least part of it does. God. Why'd I even bother? :cry:
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:

Well wish me luck ^_^

WOOO!!!
YAY MIISTA! lol my friend sat with me when i wrote something on hieght thread... she like HE 2 FEET!! TALLER THAN ME~!!!!
she not even 5 feet yet.
GOOD LUCK! TELL ME OW IT GOES!
Haha Laugh.Out.Loud. Thats small is she's not 5 foot yet :lol:

Thanks for all the support you've givin me ^_^
StickStones&&Techno wrote:

Well wish me luck ^_^
awwh, good luck.
i hope all goes well.
i bet your mother probably suspected it all along (no offense), and she'll accept you if she really loves you (:
Laugh.Out.Loud. The funy thing about that is that she has asked me if I were gay once. Like was like years ago though :P But yes, I think she's suspected it before :lol:

Thanks for the help and support you've given me ^_^

talirhee wrote:

Well wish me luck ^_^
Ooooh, good luck!
Hope it all goes well. I also hope you can think of something to say! lol. Nothing more awkward than sitting here stuttering; not knowing what to say. For both parties.
Okay, let us know how it goes. :D
Hahaha nothing more awkward than that :P I'll let you know how it goes ^_^

Thanks for all the support and help you've given me throughout this whole situation ^_^

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:Miista-

Good luck sweetie! We are all hoping for the best outcome possible! And remember, there is always a place for you out here in Colorado! :D
Thank you heaps for everything ^_^ Much appreciated :D I'll make sure to keep you updated ^_^
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

Good luck brother... Hope it all goes well... Remeber that us guys on the XY thread dont give a crap what orientation you are!

And ladies... Hmmm... I read a lot of posts about guys who dissapointed you and all that not so fun stuff... There is one quick way to solve that problem... And trust me it will work, at least thats what my GF said after reading some of the posts... Talk to the guy you like about any problems you have with them, dont let them make a mistake when they dont even know if they are ACTUALY making a mistake... She also says, and I quote: "DON'T CONTINUE OR START TO DATE A GUY THAT IS COMPLETE IDIOT JERK-OFF JACK *** AND YOU KNOW THAT HE IS, BECAUSE YOU WONT BE HAPPY!!!!"

And guys really arent that confusing... its just that we are so simple that the complex brain of a woman cant quite grasp the concept of a man's thought and action process... And it is the men who are actualy confused....

DONT TRICK US!!!! WE ARENT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO!!!
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Dylan wrote:Good luck brother... Hope it all goes well... Remeber that us guys on the XY thread dont give a crap what orientation you are!

And ladies... Hmmm... I read a lot of posts about guys who dissapointed you and all that not so fun stuff... There is one quick way to solve that problem... And trust me it will work, at least thats what my GF said after reading some of the posts... Talk to the guy you like about any problems you have with them, dont let them make a mistake when they dont even know if they are ACTUALY making a mistake... She also says, and I quote: "DON'T CONTINUE OR START TO DATE A GUY THAT IS COMPLETE IDIOT JERK-OFF JACK *** AND YOU KNOW THAT HE IS, BECAUSE YOU WONT BE HAPPY!!!!"

And guys really arent that confusing... its just that we are so simple that the complex brain of a woman cant quite grasp the concept of a man's thought and action process... And it is the men who are actualy confused....

DONT TRICK US!!!! WE ARENT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO!!!
Haha thanks ^_^ Can I ask a question though... Do I make it awkward for you guys for me being around you?? I appreciate the acceptance I've received from the Lex ^_^

And I don't think those tricks will work on me, unless it were a guy playing them :lol:
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Constantine
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Constantine »

Miista Cullen wrote: Haha thanks ^_^ Can I ask a question though... Do I make it awkward for you guys for me being around you?? I appreciate the acceptance I've received from the Lex ^_^
Its not awkward for me, I tend to be open minded on many things and i strongly believe
in respecting people. No matter what their views, ethnicity, religion and relationship's may be.

Your a helpful person - gathered from your post's, and good things are sure to
happen to you, though there will be some bad one's thrown but don't let that get you
down.
i know you will heal, but i never wanna see you hurt.
~my fan art
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Constantine wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote: Haha thanks ^_^ Can I ask a question though... Do I make it awkward for you guys for me being around you?? I appreciate the acceptance I've received from the Lex ^_^
Its not awkward for me, I tend to be open minded on many things and i strongly believe
in respecting people. No matter what their views, ethnicity, religion and relationship's may be.

Your a helpful person - gathered from your post's, and good things are sure to
happen to you, though there will be some bad one's thrown but don't let that get you
down.
Thanks Constantine ^_^

I just wanted to know, because whenever I'm around guys (in real life) I feel really awkward, scared and shy...

And I was just hoping I don't make things awkward for you other guys ;) Laugh.Out.Loud :lol:
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Constantine
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Constantine »

Miista Cullen wrote: Thanks Constantine ^_^

I just wanted to know, because whenever I'm around guys (in real life) I feel really awkward, scared and shy...

And I was just hoping I don't make things awkward for you other guys ;) Laugh.Out.Loud :lol:
My cousin's gay, before i met my misses I requested his advice on what clothes to buy.
Mind you the amount of "looks" i got were awkward when i went clothes shopping.
After awhile though as i got use to it and became less conscious of ppl nearby, girls would come
upto us and ask if i were gay, to which i said no his my cousin and his giving me advice on what
clothes to buy. I met my gf this way too LoL.
Though now i ask my gf for advice on what clothes to buy :D
i know you will heal, but i never wanna see you hurt.
~my fan art