Boys are Confusing

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:58 pm
Location: Searching For Jasper

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

I can't help you here , You have to decide this on your own think is it worth the effort ?
Image
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:01 am

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I was just thinking about some people from one of my elemantry schools and wondering how they were doing when I thought of one in particular. There was this guy that picked on me all the time from 4th to 6th grade, like in the way kids do when they like each other. I liked him, too back then, and I just found his MySpace. I messaged him and said who I was, that it had been a while (and said "hopefully you remember me") and I was trying to get back into contact with some people (I moved over an hour away several years ago) and then I said "How's life?" Blah blah. It probably wasn't that good of a message, but I tried. I saw a pic of him and AHH he is so HOT!!! But I'm afraid of how he's going to react. Like it's been so long. Will he even be happy to hear from me?

God, I'm freaking out.
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:24 pm
Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by Miista Cullen »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:Miista- You totally crack me up with some of the stuff you say! Oh and I think if you want to become a politician than go for it! We need some good ones!

Ok so I've got a question for all you guys but it might take some explaining so bear with me. When I was 10 my best friend, Billy, came into my life. We were inseperable when we were together and when we weren't together we were talking to each other over the phone or online. Well when I was about 16 Billy told me he had feelings for me. I of course, didn't return those feelings but he said that was fine and we acted like normal (yeah I know Bella and Jacob) but he said he would be there forever because he couldn't imagine life without me in it. Well about a year ago Billy found a girl he really liked (I don't like her. She has hurt him to much) and after they started dating, he quit talking to me. Occasionally he will IM me or Email me or even call when he needs something. Billy was such a permanent fixture in my life it is like I am losing my brother.

Now here's the question: How should I respond to him? Do I act like nothing happened when he calls? Should I ignore him and make it seem like I've moved on? Oh and how could he so easily drop me for some girl?
Thanks ^_^ I didn't know you were Australian too...

AwWwWw this is so cute and makes me jealous a bit Laugh.Out.Loud.

You might not want to do what I'm going to say, but it might help you and Billy become closer again. Possibly even more closer than you think. The next time he email's you, try to confront by saying something 'like' "Hey billy, I was wondering why we haven't been talking much lately? Are you busy, do you have a lot of things on your mind, are you feeling ok? Don't forget that I'm your friend and I'm here for you, no matter what!" something like that. I dunno' really. If you don't like the girl that he's dating, maybe you should try and tell him in a way with the actions you express (don't tell him, because it'll make him think that you're jealous, than he might get angry) by ignoring her and looking annoyed whenever you see her. Hopefully that'll catch Billy's attention, and he'll ask what's wrong. When he ask's something like that, tell him the truth by saying that you don't like her because you don;t like him getting upset with the things she does to him. Or something. But he might be getting revenge by dating someone on purpose, just to make you jealous, since you sorta' dropped him. But still wanted to be close friends. I think you should have a stroll with him and just explain things. There's no point ignoring him, because it's impossible to run from your situations. And if you can't run, you might as well deal with em' ^_^

So hopefully everything between you and Billy become normal again and that his girlfriend dies (kidding :lol: ). Sorry that was harsh. But good-luck, stay calm, and act normal! ^_^ Wish you all the best : ]
Edward Cullen Fan wrote:I was just thinking about some people from one of my elemantry schools and wondering how they were doing when I thought of one in particular. There was this guy that picked on me all the time from 4th to 6th grade, like in the way kids do when they like each other. I liked him, too back then, and I just found his MySpace. I messaged him and said who I was, that it had been a while (and said "hopefully you remember me") and I was trying to get back into contact with some people (I moved over an hour away several years ago) and then I said "How's life?" Blah blah. It probably wasn't that good of a message, but I tried. I saw a pic of him and AHH he is so HOT!!! But I'm afraid of how he's going to react. Like it's been so long. Will he even be happy to hear from me?

God, I'm freaking out.
If he's really hot, it possible that he's already taken and has found someone, but it's also possible that he hasn't.

To be honest, I think you should immediately say you liked him and still have feelings for him. Because talking to him constantly convey's that you like him and we guys know when someone likes us (well I do). And girls who just keep commenting and commenting, not saying how they feel just look plain stupid, because we know that they like us. And it does get fustrating waiting for the moment they tell us. And by the time they tell us, it'll already be too late, and we would have found flaws within that person that'll stop us from dating them.

It's like being married to someone. The first month you will love them and cherish them. But after two years, you'll get into a lot of fights and will see the bad side of them and the annoying habits they have. So it's bnetter to do it now than later.

Act normal and stay calm. Try not to scare him with so many questions. Tell him funny stories about what you and he did, because telling a guy stories about people he doesn't know will be boring to him (all guys find stories boring if they don't all the characters within). So remember to stay calm, and act normal and be yourself ^_^ Also show him what a wonderful woman you've become by using an extensive vocabulary and grammar. Good-luck ^_^
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:47 am

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by talirhee »

Miista Cullen wrote:
Edward Cullen Fan wrote:I was just thinking about some people from one of my elemantry schools and wondering how they were doing when I thought of one in particular. There was this guy that picked on me all the time from 4th to 6th grade, like in the way kids do when they like each other. I liked him, too back then, and I just found his MySpace. I messaged him and said who I was, that it had been a while (and said "hopefully you remember me") and I was trying to get back into contact with some people (I moved over an hour away several years ago) and then I said "How's life?" Blah blah. It probably wasn't that good of a message, but I tried. I saw a pic of him and AHH he is so HOT!!! But I'm afraid of how he's going to react. Like it's been so long. Will he even be happy to hear from me?

God, I'm freaking out.
If he's really hot, it possible that he's already taken and has found someone, but it's also possible that he hasn't.

To be honest, I think you should immediately say you liked him and still have feelings for him. Because talking to him constantly convey's that you like him and we guys know when someone likes us (well I do). And girls who just keep commenting and commenting, not saying how they feel just look plain stupid, because we know that they like us. And it does get fustrating waiting for the moment they tell us. And by the time they tell us, it'll already be too late, and we would have found flaws within that person that'll stop us from dating them.

It's like being married to someone. The first month you will love them and cherish them. But after two years, you'll get into a lot of fights and will see the bad side of them and the annoying habits they have. So it's bnetter to do it now than later.

Act normal and stay calm. Try not to scare him with so many questions. Tell him funny stories about what you and he did, because telling a guy stories about people he doesn't know will be boring to him (all guys find stories boring if they don't all the characters within). So remember to stay calm, and act normal and be yourself ^_^ Also show him what a wonderful woman you've become by using an extensive vocabulary and grammar. Good-luck ^_^
Ahh, I did that a few months back. I got back in touch with a guy I hadn't seen in years. I saw his myspace and was like "Oooooh! I remember this kid!" (he had no pics up, not that I really cared.)
I messaged him, we started talking. Added eachother on MSN and stuff.
Turns out he was full on in love with this chick from Melbourne. But I only found this out after I told him that I still liked him. And then he got all confused because he'd never stopped thinking about me or something.
Ugh. It sucked for a while... (after we met up for a jam I was like "uhh, there's nothing there anyway, and same with him)
But now we're really good friends. Talk everyday, started a band together etc.
So now he's pretty much my best mate.
But maybe that's because I didn't want anything in particular from him; so there was no pressure? (after the first week or so) I don't know..

I wouldn't freak out too much, you may very well realize that the dynamics of your relationship are different now, and you don't like him.
AshleyC
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:21 am
Location: Brighton, England.
Contact:

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by AshleyC »

Miista Cullen wrote:
Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:Miista- You totally crack me up with some of the stuff you say! Oh and I think if you want to become a politician than go for it! We need some good ones!

Ok so I've got a question for all you guys but it might take some explaining so bear with me. When I was 10 my best friend, Billy, came into my life. We were inseperable when we were together and when we weren't together we were talking to each other over the phone or online. Well when I was about 16 Billy told me he had feelings for me. I of course, didn't return those feelings but he said that was fine and we acted like normal (yeah I know Bella and Jacob) but he said he would be there forever because he couldn't imagine life without me in it. Well about a year ago Billy found a girl he really liked (I don't like her. She has hurt him to much) and after they started dating, he quit talking to me. Occasionally he will IM me or Email me or even call when he needs something. Billy was such a permanent fixture in my life it is like I am losing my brother.

Now here's the question: How should I respond to him? Do I act like nothing happened when he calls? Should I ignore him and make it seem like I've moved on? Oh and how could he so easily drop me for some girl?
Thanks ^_^ I didn't know you were Australian too...

AwWwWw this is so cute and makes me jealous a bit Laugh.Out.Loud.

You might not want to do what I'm going to say, but it might help you and Billy become closer again. Possibly even more closer than you think. The next time he email's you, try to confront by saying something 'like' "Hey billy, I was wondering why we haven't been talking much lately? Are you busy, do you have a lot of things on your mind, are you feeling ok? Don't forget that I'm your friend and I'm here for you, no matter what!" something like that. I dunno' really. If you don't like the girl that he's dating, maybe you should try and tell him in a way with the actions you express (don't tell him, because it'll make him think that you're jealous, than he might get angry) by ignoring her and looking annoyed whenever you see her. Hopefully that'll catch Billy's attention, and he'll ask what's wrong. When he ask's something like that, tell him the truth by saying that you don't like her because you don;t like him getting upset with the things she does to him. Or something. But he might be getting revenge by dating someone on purpose, just to make you jealous, since you sorta' dropped him. But still wanted to be close friends. I think you should have a stroll with him and just explain things. There's no point ignoring him, because it's impossible to run from your situations. And if you can't run, you might as well deal with em' ^_^

So hopefully everything between you and Billy become normal again and that his girlfriend dies (kidding :lol: ). Sorry that was harsh. But good-luck, stay calm, and act normal! ^_^ Wish you all the best : ]
Edward Cullen Fan wrote:I was just thinking about some people from one of my elemantry schools and wondering how they were doing when I thought of one in particular. There was this guy that picked on me all the time from 4th to 6th grade, like in the way kids do when they like each other. I liked him, too back then, and I just found his MySpace. I messaged him and said who I was, that it had been a while (and said "hopefully you remember me") and I was trying to get back into contact with some people (I moved over an hour away several years ago) and then I said "How's life?" Blah blah. It probably wasn't that good of a message, but I tried. I saw a pic of him and AHH he is so HOT!!! But I'm afraid of how he's going to react. Like it's been so long. Will he even be happy to hear from me?

God, I'm freaking out.
If he's really hot, it possible that he's already taken and has found someone, but it's also possible that he hasn't.

To be honest, I think you should immediately say you liked him and still have feelings for him. Because talking to him constantly convey's that you like him and we guys know when someone likes us (well I do). And girls who just keep commenting and commenting, not saying how they feel just look plain stupid, because we know that they like us. And it does get fustrating waiting for the moment they tell us. And by the time they tell us, it'll already be too late, and we would have found flaws within that person that'll stop us from dating them.

It's like being married to someone. The first month you will love them and cherish them. But after two years, you'll get into a lot of fights and will see the bad side of them and the annoying habits they have. So it's bnetter to do it now than later.

Act normal and stay calm. Try not to scare him with so many questions. Tell him funny stories about what you and he did, because telling a guy stories about people he doesn't know will be boring to him (all guys find stories boring if they don't all the characters within). So remember to stay calm, and act normal and be yourself ^_^ Also show him what a wonderful woman you've become by using an extensive vocabulary and grammar. Good-luck ^_^
Or, if you say to comeone you haven't spoke to in a while who you liked when you were younger that you like him he will never speak to you again
Male, England. : )

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profi ... 1&ref=name

Feel Free To Add Meee : )
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood
Posts: 1370
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: Trying to replace Annabelle

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Miista Cullen wrote: Thanks ^_^ I didn't know you were Australian too...

AwWwWw this is so cute and makes me jealous a bit Laugh.Out.Loud.

You might not want to do what I'm going to say, but it might help you and Billy become closer again. Possibly even more closer than you think. The next time he email's you, try to confront by saying something 'like' "Hey billy, I was wondering why we haven't been talking much lately? Are you busy, do you have a lot of things on your mind, are you feeling ok? Don't forget that I'm your friend and I'm here for you, no matter what!" something like that. I dunno' really. If you don't like the girl that he's dating, maybe you should try and tell him in a way with the actions you express (don't tell him, because it'll make him think that you're jealous, than he might get angry) by ignoring her and looking annoyed whenever you see her. Hopefully that'll catch Billy's attention, and he'll ask what's wrong. When he ask's something like that, tell him the truth by saying that you don't like her because you don;t like him getting upset with the things she does to him. Or something. But he might be getting revenge by dating someone on purpose, just to make you jealous, since you sorta' dropped him. But still wanted to be close friends. I think you should have a stroll with him and just explain things. There's no point ignoring him, because it's impossible to run from your situations. And if you can't run, you might as well deal with em' ^_^

So hopefully everything between you and Billy become normal again and that his girlfriend dies (kidding :lol: ). Sorry that was harsh. But good-luck, stay calm, and act normal! ^_^ Wish you all the best : ]
So I'm not from Australia. I just meant good politicians, in general! I would love to live there though!

Thanks for the advice! It was great! I may try it but I haven't decided yet. He IMed me yesterday and acted like nothing was wrong! So I acted like nothing was wrong but I may give him a call later and try talking to him.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:01 am

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

Thanks guys. It's not that I still like him really, but rather I just thought of him the other day and wondered what happened to him. I decided to search up on MySpace and happened to find him. I didn't think I would. I haven't seen or spoken to him or anybody else from that school in almost seven years. (Because I moved a little over an hour away.) I just hope he won't be a jerk or anything to me when he responds. It's hard to know how a person you haven't spoken with in so long will react to hearing from you, you know? But yeah. I won't go all girly on him or anything. For now I just want to see what he's like after all this time and hopefully we can be good friends. I did see one thing that caught my eye that we have in common. One of his interests is writing, and I've always loved writing. So I think that's good. Thanks again, everyone. :)
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:24 pm
Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by Miista Cullen »

Your Welome ^_^

Tomorrow's the big day where I tell my mother!

I got no idea what to say??? I don't know what to say T_T

Like I don't know how to say it??? Mmmmmmm I'm scared.

Well wish me luck ^_^
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

Miista Cullen wrote:Your Welome ^_^

Tomorrow's the big day where I tell my mother!

I got no idea what to say??? I don't know what to say T_T

Like I don't know how to say it??? Mmmmmmm I'm scared.

Well wish me luck ^_^

WOOO!!!
YAY MIISTA! lol my friend sat with me when i wrote something on hieght thread... she like HE 2 FEET!! TALLER THAN ME~!!!!
she not even 5 feet yet.
GOOD LUCK! TELL ME OW IT GOES!
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

Miista Cullen wrote:Your Welome ^_^

Tomorrow's the big day where I tell my mother!

I got no idea what to say??? I don't know what to say T_T

Like I don't know how to say it??? Mmmmmmm I'm scared.

Well wish me luck ^_^
awwh, good luck.
i hope all goes well.
i bet your mother probably suspected it all along (no offense), and she'll accept you if she really loves you (:
Post Reply