Periods...not a grammar topic

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Periods...not a grammar topic

Post by *Wanderer* »

My period started last night for the first time.... uck. 'Nuff said. :?
But when I first saw it I thought I ate too many hot cheetos, lol. :lol:

Love,
*Wanderer*
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

owch first time.. good luck :D that sucks.. i wass 12 yeah i think... that sucked sleep over are never the same... ;) i hate being late grrrr im never regular.. god i hate aunt flo DIE!!!!
love cam
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
RajaniArchana
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by RajaniArchana »

I'm done, thankfully, and well rid of it, but my poor best friend has been on her period two weeks today :( :? I feel sooo bad for her...

Team Sirius: Because the greatest love is sacrifice
Team Garrett: Because true love is *electrifying*

Anzo/\Shisana--Jesse/Leslie--Harry&Ginny/\Ron&Hermione
littlelamb
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by littlelamb »

The period, although annoying, I can handle. It's the back pain that kills me. The older I get the worse it gets. I'm guessing by 30 I will need a walker or some other form of assistance one week out of the month! :lol:
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Ugh, I hate when it comes when I'm going somewhere. Mine starts sometime next week, but when it started last month it just happened to be on the 21st. I was ever so annoyed that I was going to be sitting in a movie theater for like two and a half hours having to avoid over drinking the large pop I had.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Mine don't behave as it should, so I hope it keeps away for my wedding and my honeymoon (and for 9 month after that too...) because I don't feel like 6 hours on an airplane, bleeding, is an experience I need.

I was 11 when I had my first, right before I was going to my first dance outside of my own school... To top it off, the same day I had been trying out my first pair of glasses... they were hideous...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I started mine when I had just turned 11...it sucked...I used to be really heavy and got cramps that would pretty much confine me to my bed and then they put me on the pill when I was 15, that didn't help so I went on the shot when I was 17, and then when I was 19-20 I had surgery for endometriosis...I'm 22 in a week and the cramps are starting to come back so I'm hoping my shot is working fine and I won't have to have surgery again...but for all those with bad cramps...I feel your pain...invest in a good heating pad...
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

i have a nagging suspicion that mine may start this week which is when im on a bloody cooking course away from home so i've gotta pack all the damn stuff i might need and hope to hell that no one rifles through my suitcase.
though knowing my luck it won't come all this week but start while im watching Twilight on friday night :evil: that would irritate me immensely.
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
YouAreMyLifeNow
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by YouAreMyLifeNow »

I just saw a comerical on tv about pads and at the end of the comercial the lady was like " Have a happy period!" I almost growled at the tv.....good thing no one was there....but still come on, "have a happy period"?
If you ask me it is like the farthest thing from happy....

Ok little rant over
I know i spell bad
Twi Mafia~Sarina Santoro
Twilight lover: Because sometimes fantasy is better than reality
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

YouAreMyLifeNow wrote:I just saw a comerical on tv about pads and at the end of the comercial the lady was like " Have a happy period!" I almost growled at the tv.....good thing no one was there....but still come on, "have a happy period"?
If you ask me it is like the farthest thing from happy....

Ok little rant over
Yeah I know right? I'm all like, "Who the heck has a freakin happy period!" :evil:

Love,
*Wanderer*