Periods...not a grammar topic

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Periods...not a grammar topic

Post by Lynzeee »

i get so worried that i leak that once i had to go to the store, i rarely leave for the first few days.. anyway when i got home i dropped something on the ground squatted down to get it and when i looked under me there was all this red stuff.. i FREAKED OUT.. turns out a stepped on a ketchup packet from mcdonalds, i started to cry though anyway
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
SAA
Settled in Forks

Post by SAA »

Oh that sounds awful.I would have cried too! Mine is never on the clock. It comes when it damn well wants and leaves when it damn well wants. And I get pissy. My father will ask me something and I usually give a look (if only I could teach that look) and soon he backs down on whatever he asks me. What I find funny though, is that my father never likes to know about it, so when he thinks I'm on it, he says "You broken?" But in all honesty I find saying that is better then trying to find the right word that dose not make my dad inch away from me.
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

My 10 year old daughter and I are starting to "synch" our periods. It is freaking me out a bit. Hormones are a crazy thing!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

bac wrote:My 10 year old daughter and I are starting to "synch" our periods. It is freaking me out a bit. Hormones are a crazy thing!
My mom and sister and I use to have our periods at the same time.. its weird.

A friend of mine who i spend to much time with, got pregnant and i didn't get my period for 6 weeks i was freaking out, i didn't want another baby.. 2 is enough. took test after test.. neg. then she miscarried and a week after that i started my period, i was totally freaked out..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Lynzeee wrote: A friend of mine who i spend to much time with, got pregnant and i didn't get my period for 6 weeks i was freaking out, i didn't want another baby.. 2 is enough. took test after test.. neg. then she miscarried and a week after that i started my period, i was totally freaked out..
That is really freaky Lynz!! I am not synced with anyone, my mom and I never synced either... I always thought that was wierd because we live together. :? But now I am on the pill so I know exactly when it is going to be.

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Lynzeee wrote:
bac wrote:My 10 year old daughter and I are starting to "synch" our periods. It is freaking me out a bit. Hormones are a crazy thing!
My mom and sister and I use to have our periods at the same time.. its weird.
Women's bodies have a freaky thing to match with one another. So if you're really close to someone and spend a lot of time with them, like a mother, sister, daughter, friend, then you're bodies will change to be in harmony with one another. It happened to me last year when I was on a volleyball team that were working out with one another for 2 hours a day. Almost all of us here starting around the same time. I hated it, it messed me up.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Lauren Hale
Learning to Love Green

Post by Lauren Hale »

One of my friends and i ALWAYS get our periods at the same time...it really weird how it works...
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I haven't had my period since April, and yesterday I found out why. I went to the doctor's. He told me he thinks I may have a small mass in my pituatary gland. The numbers for a female hormone called paralictin (SP) are double what they're supposed to be. He wants to get bloodwork done again to see if the numbers are the same as they were a couple of weeks ago. I get the bloodwork done next week. If they are the same, I'm going to have to get an open MRI and then see about getting it removed if I do have it.

I also have some other issues going on, but this is the most recent.

Bah. I hate this, even if I don't know for sure if it's there. I hate it anyway. I'm really scared. I just want to get better and stay better. :[
Lauren Hale
Learning to Love Green

Post by Lauren Hale »

Edward Cullen Fan wrote:I haven't had my period since April, and yesterday I found out why. I went to the doctor's. He told me he thinks I may have a small mass in my pituatary gland. The numbers for a female hormone called paralictin (SP) are double what they're supposed to be. He wants to get bloodwork done again to see if the numbers are the same as they were a couple of weeks ago. I get the bloodwork done next week. If they are the same, I'm going to have to get an open MRI and then see about getting it removed if I do have it.

I also have some other issues going on, but this is the most recent.

Bah. I hate this, even if I don't know for sure if it's there. I hate it anyway. I'm really scared. I just want to get better and stay better. :[

aww im sorry hun, i wish you the best of luck and hope you get better soon! :)
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I had my period this week. :( And guess what. I went to the dance yesterday with my period. It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that comfortable either. I kept on getting scared that it might leak out, but it was dark inside, so that was good.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3