Periods...not a grammar topic

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
loverboyis
Learning to Love Green
Location: Debating on the Oxford Heels vs. the Laced Booties with Alice

Re: Periods...not a grammar topic

Post by loverboyis » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:48 pm

I have mine this week and I feel so ... blea.
For whatever reason (haha -.-), I'm lightheaded, tired, annoyed and eating non stop of cookie doe and almond chocolate bars :( I swear, I must at lease gain 5 pounds once I pay my monthly duo -- hmm, cravings ...

Though usually I go for pads, I'm not one with a tampon, except in Summer months I can stand it but other than that, I find it to be a bit too uncomfortable.
Cherry-Cherry Boom-Boom - Mosic

eternitys_charm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by eternitys_charm » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:40 pm

im free from mine for another week
then back to the torture -____-''
i use pads, idk but tampons feel uncofortable to me
Banner and avie made by me for my story.
Please Read it: http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.p ... 40&index=1

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:38 pm

i find tampons so much easer with every day life well school life at the very least (gym, ect) tho pads have a bit more convince potection wize.. hmm
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN

kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:31 am

I have cramps. And I am drinking hot chocolate. I hate chocolate. But for some reason I tend to crave hot chocolate and chocolate milkshakes during this week. I want some Midol. But it has caffeine in it and I don't want to be awake... I want to sleep!! Maybe the hot chocolate will help... I am talking in wierd sentences... I am in a wierd mood. I think my period is causing it. That's it! Blame everything on the period!! 8-)

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army

Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:32 am

Ok i am uber annoyed. ive said before how periods suck an i will say it again. it seams like evrytime i have a major swimming comp come up i am on. seriously. it means i have to change my tampon every couple of hours, and i have to swim when i am feeling majorly teary and upset. the plus side is that i can put alll my anger into my swim. but it is so not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN PERIODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am in a bit of an agresive angry mood at the moent - so sorry for the major agression on this post!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward

eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:54 am

Awww..i feel so sorry for you..i remember I had mine for my school swimming carnival at the start of the year but it was all right because im not the best swimmer, attempted 50m races for the first time in history (im in year 10), i lost every race, attempted to do 50m butterfly with arm floaties on - you end up going along vertical - very slowly..but mine always come when i plan to go to a friends place or away for the weekend..like not this w/e but the next w/e im suppose to go to a w/e for my exchange and they're due that w/e! It sucks!!

I agree with your sentiments: DAMN PERIODS!! :lol:
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner

Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:33 pm

Mine haven't started yet properly and I have such huge cramps already. This time it's going to suck extra bad, I just know it. Yuck.
I also think the saleslady at the supermarket can follow my scedual. Haha. Normally I buy all this healthy food, like fruit, meat and things like that. When I'll be getting my period the only thing that lands in the basket is chocolate, cookies, more chocolate, milk and ceareal. I'm terrible ;)
And I'll cry my eyes out at the smallest thing. That's what I hate about having my period the most. Being so superemotional, I hate losing grip.

/ end of rant
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!

NewMillenium
Wandering Through Town

Post by NewMillenium » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:46 pm

Mmm...really random and weirdly embarrassing comment, but I just had a dream last night where Rob logged onto the Lexicon and was reading this board!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: *Clearly* I've been thinking about Twilight and reading forums waaaaay too much :o Thanks goodness I don't have a vampire power to see lurkers or anything! -nervous laugh- Haha...because that would be creeepy :?

...oh gee...I'm beyond paranoid now :geek: Maybe tonight I'll dream about Taylor Laughtner flaming R-Patz on the Edward VS Jacob debate board :lol:
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type.

SKBD
Settled in Forks

Post by SKBD » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:56 pm

oh i detest mine
i dont get cramps or anything thats all good
and its fine routinewise
except the moment i plan on going round someones house and sleeping over
it will decide to come early
which just ruins the day
boooo
i don't even want kids anyway so the hole thing is pointless

NewMillenium wrote:Mmm...really random and weirdly embarrassing comment, but I just had a dream last night where Rob logged onto the Lexicon and was reading this board!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: *Clearly* I've been thinking about Twilight and reading forums waaaaay too much :o Thanks goodness I don't have a vampire power to see lurkers or anything! -nervous laugh- Haha...because that would be creeepy :?
lmao

well rob obvs has problems if he would want to read about periods..or he could be just curious
but yes that would be creepy

~twilight_princess~
Wandering Through Town

Post by ~twilight_princess~ » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:19 pm

I got mine this morning at school. Totally unexpected, and I had to borrow a tampon from a girl in my class. And then I put it in and came back to class, and all the sudden, I felt SO sick. Like bad cramps, like I was going to throw up, and I was all shaky, sweaty, and pale. So my mom came and picked me up, I went home, took meds, and now I feel better and want to go back. I have to back later because I have play practice, but I want to go back now, so I can take my French and Bio tests....

STUPID PERIODS!

Anyone with a facebook should join my Stephenie Meyer group! Here:
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10202818409