Hair styles, tips, advice

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nessa645
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Hair styles, tips, advice

Post by Nessa645 »

ashleygill03 wrote:What about Brown on top with Red on Bottom? Or Red on top with Black/Brown on bottom?

Yeah thought about that but I colored my cousins hair like that. Maybe I'll just go back to all brown with highlights :? hmmm,
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Gah, I'm running out of hairstyle for my hair.
And now that I leave super early, there's literally no time for me to style it or whatever, so it's usually down or up in a boring ponytail.

Hmph.
Anyone has anything?
My hair is kinda long... and my bangs are growing...
I need to get them cut or something.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

I like the idea of just all brown with maybe some subtle caramel highlights. I think brown is a flattering color in general.
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

my hair is dark brown and down to my waist
nothing too special
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

xoxocamille wrote:Gah, I'm running out of hairstyle for my hair.
And now that I leave super early, there's literally no time for me to style it or whatever, so it's usually down or up in a boring ponytail.

Hmph.
Anyone has anything?
My hair is kinda long... and my bangs are growing...
I need to get them cut or something.
I have the same problem! i do sometimes crimp it or something, but then i have to wake up early, which is no fun. so please, help!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
EvenFreaksNeedLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by EvenFreaksNeedLove »

I'm getting dreadlocks in 2 months and I'm so excited!! :D :D :D :D
What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have.
JB<3
xoPearl_Angelxo
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xoPearl_Angelxo »

Hey gals I need advice. My hair is mis length about 3 inches below my shoulder with layers and very subtle bangs. I have no idea what to do with it and jus end up putting it up or brushing it out. What do you think I should so with it. Oh by the way Sunsilk and Herbal Esencces(sp)? are wonderful shampoo products!
APPC

avatar by *cullens & converse @ Vesperarium

Read My All Original Twilight Fanfic - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4277830/1/T ... everything
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

xoPearl_Angelxo wrote:Hey gals I need advice. My hair is mis length about 3 inches below my shoulder with layers and very subtle bangs. I have no idea what to do with it and jus end up putting it up or brushing it out. What do you think I should so with it. Oh by the way Sunsilk and Herbal Esencces(sp)? are wonderful shampoo products!
Try curling it sometime, curls flatter almost every face shape and look really cute in the end.
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
Gee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Gee »

I had my hair done sooo awesome while we were on holidays. then the stupid school gave me the 'its not chool uniform' speech so i had to put it make to normal.
Ive always coloured my hair black. so i had it black and then my hairdresser put lots and lots of layers in andthen took like a star shape on the top of my head and coloured that bright red over the black. it looked so awesome cos it looks like flames in my hair :D
OMG I love Edward Cullen! *jumps on Oprah's couch*
jessicalynn
Settled in Forks

Post by jessicalynn »

ah hair... something else I don't know much about. I have definitely not been a stranger to coloring. I have had green, blue, red, pink, maroon, blonde... I could go on. I am a natural brunette and am one currently.. with some blonde highlights of course. I've had super short hair.. like boy length.. it was horrible.. I spike it... My hubby- then bf- hated hated hated it. so I won't go there again. I just recently had my dreadlocks taken out. I loved them, but living in a small town like I do, a lot of people liked to stare. anywhoo... I used to have fairly straight hair, but since having my first kid, it became curly... beautiful curls.. I love them at times and the hubby hates when I take the time to straighten it. right now I have hair right past my shoulders, and am wearing it curly. I got tired of using the straightener. I have brown eyes.... I don't really know what my skin complexion would be.... not really tan, but I am not pale skinned.. anyways... I am ready for a new color, but I just don't know what to do. I was thinking about going dark brown and adding in some deep red streaks. I dunno.... suggestions?

and a while back, my hair was so unhealthy from overcoloring... I started using aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner, and it did miracles for my hair. I also used treseme(sp) at that time. and I used some sun silk creme for straight hair before I used the straightener, and that did wonders also.