Ireland

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Re: Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

vamp na hEireann wrote:Haha Probably!
OME!!My friend won a competition in Easons and now we're going to see Twilight on the 9th in Dublin!!!There's a big release party before hand and its going to be so freakin awsome!!! :D
Oh....My....Gawd....... :o

I'm sorry but do you mind if I tell you i hate you very much right now...?. :?

O god how many competitions have I entered to get tickets now?
Answer ? many!

Ehem let us count..... Twilight UK - A competition a day 6 times that included trips to the computer in the library, and er breaking down in the school computer room cause the website was blocked i typed out a very long email to the web blocker people after that.....
TTV competition 12 times I entered.. i bought a fiver credit especially for it!
KISS magazine Bebo competion only once but I believe I was the first entrant so I think I have a good chance..!
Erm SugarScape i had to become a member of this to enter...
And A website that made me type up this...
I swear to god!!! I'm so freaking mad! I joined this thing just so i could enter this competition, it took agess, and I had to go to my emails and all this random crap so i could and then the FREAKING thing tells me i'm not even logged it! I swear to god its so hard to actually hold back the profanities right now..... AHHH!!! AHH! I've entered every comp on the net and I'm on even supposed to coz I live in Freaking Ireland and all these are UK competitions!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! ANGER in a tradified 16 year old girl who adores twilight.., and her future husband Rob... Are there even true fans here? Whos Spunk Ransom?? Well answer me that! Not logged on... I logged on twice ye freaking idiots!!!!!

And amny more!=... But OMG my brother just told me there was A TWILIGHT TRAILER IN THE CINEMA TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freak OUT! I rand buddy we're going tomorro...
I said to her I Don't care if your a fifth year who has homework we're going!

Now if you'll excuse me I have to quiz my brother to find out exactly which trailer it was....
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

^^ They had Twilight trailers in cinemas ages ago - at least in England they did lol. I should know - I got told by other cinema-goers to shut up I got soo exited. lol
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
ragdoll
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ragdoll »

vamp na hEireann wrote:YAY!!!TOY SHOW ON FRIDAY!!!!WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :D Toy Show rules but Gaybo was a ledge and Pat's just crap.
I missed the toy show for the first time ever this year! :cry: I had to go to a dancing competition in Bundoran for the weekend and we didn't finish until about 11 on Friday night. And then we went to our apartment and tried to watch the end but my cousin got locked in the bathroom because the lock broke and we missed it. And I missed the x factor on saturday. I just got back in time to watch the xtra factor results and then the ballroom across the road from the apartment went on fire and we got evacuated. Scariest, most eventful weekend of my life. I felt like I was in a really bad movie. Everyone was hysterical. Did anyone hear about the fire on the news or anything? It was huge, took about 24 hours to put out and they had to bring in firemen from all over.
Congratulations to the Irish rugby team!!!!! Grand Slam at last!!!

Team Seth: 'Cos he's the bestest! :D

My quotes forum: http://quotations.forumotion.com/forum.htm
vamp na hEireann
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

LipsForeverSealed wrote:
vamp na hEireann wrote:Haha Probably!
OME!!My friend won a competition in Easons and now we're going to see Twilight on the 9th in Dublin!!!There's a big release party before hand and its going to be so freakin awsome!!! :D
Oh....My....Gawd....... :o

I'm sorry but do you mind if I tell you i hate you very much right now...?. :?

O god how many competitions have I entered to get tickets now?
Answer ? many!

Ehem let us count..... Twilight UK - A competition a day 6 times that included trips to the computer in the library, and er breaking down in the school computer room cause the website was blocked i typed out a very long email to the web blocker people after that.....
TTV competition 12 times I entered.. i bought a fiver credit especially for it!
KISS magazine Bebo competion only once but I believe I was the first entrant so I think I have a good chance..!
Erm SugarScape i had to become a member of this to enter...
And A website that made me type up this...
I swear to god!!! I'm so freaking mad! I joined this thing just so i could enter this competition, it took agess, and I had to go to my emails and all this random crap so i could and then the FREAKING thing tells me i'm not even logged it! I swear to god its so hard to actually hold back the profanities right now..... AHHH!!! AHH! I've entered every comp on the net and I'm on even supposed to coz I live in Freaking Ireland and all these are UK competitions!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! ANGER in a tradified 16 year old girl who adores twilight.., and her future husband Rob... Are there even true fans here? Whos Spunk Ransom?? Well answer me that! Not logged on... I logged on twice ye freaking idiots!!!!!

And amny more!=... But OMG my brother just told me there was A TWILIGHT TRAILER IN THE CINEMA TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freak OUT! I rand buddy we're going tomorro...
I said to her I Don't care if your a fifth year who has homework we're going!

Now if you'll excuse me I have to quiz my brother to find out exactly which trailer it was....
O_o...WOW!!Thats a lot!In fairness TTV comps are crap and Irish people never win english comps.Spunk Ransom stole James' Oreos and cookie crunch,he is also the strange brain child of RPattz because thats what he wants his nickname to be! :D
I went to see Quantum of Solace cos my friend said it was on it.It was sooo cool!

Wow a fire.Class!I set the frying pan on fire one time if that counts :? :lol: The Toy Show was crap this year except that Twilight was on it for about half a minute.My friend texted me OME!Twilight on Toy Show! which then ensued a raptourous discussion about Jasper hiding behind the telly and raping Pat.(dont ask.its a long story)
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
ragdoll
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ragdoll »

vamp na hEireann wrote:
Wow a fire.Class!I set the frying pan on fire one time if that counts :? :lol: The Toy Show was crap this year except that Twilight was on it for about half a minute.My friend texted me OME!Twilight on Toy Show! which then ensued a raptourous discussion about Jasper hiding behind the telly and raping Pat.(dont ask.its a long story)
It was actually horrible. I'm still really shaken. It started with just a little bit of smoke so we were watching out the window and then everything went black and there was a huge bang and the flames were so high. The firemen were running out and everything. It sounded like fireworks but louder and there was so much smoke we couldn't see. We had to get out so quickly that we were literally being thrown into cars and the gardai said it didn't matter how many people were in a car, just get everyone out quick. We all had to sleep on the floor of a hotel and we had to pretend to the little kids that it was all fine. There was aspestos in the fire so we weren't allowed back in to the apartments, only a few adults to get everyones stuff and they had to wear masks and have firemen with them.

I'm glad I didn't miss much anyway! I'm quite curious about the Jasper raping Pat thing though. Sounds interesting! :lol:
Congratulations to the Irish rugby team!!!!! Grand Slam at last!!!

Team Seth: 'Cos he's the bestest! :D

My quotes forum: http://quotations.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

God that fire sounds quite the experience! It's ironic how most people want to be part of something like that but the ones that actually have wish they hadn't or similar. Shows how naive people are. :geek: :lol:

This might be a bit random - but it is on the same subject really :lol: - if you had healing powers like Claire from Heroes or Wolverine wouldn't you become like the biggest emo ( if you aren't already vamp na hEireann) and wouldn't you like shoot yourself etc just to see what it felt like? Or is that just me? :lol:
LipsForeverSealed

Spartan I must tell you my dear Edward-y love in my head has Emo Hair...!

Hehehehe...! :lol:

Did the first two shows of the TY musical today ... :D Calamity Jane!
Em the first one was awful..., Second was good.. I think!

I'm a part prop person so i totally have an excuse to sit in the wings when I'm not on and watch Tom.....Er I mean the Show!! Yes yes The show! *shifty eyes*

Spartan everyone loves Engerland better thats why ye got the trailer ages ago and ye got Rob and premieres and such...
Tough in all fairness now who'd have a premiere here?
hahaha did I tell bout the time that I something something something North south something shot one on the head and the other in the mouth ... haw haw haw haw..... careless careless Shes careless with the truth, Shes not exactly lying but shes careless with the truth!
Er excuse but songs from the musical outbursts are taking over!!

Oh The Deadwood stage...!

Ok stop now amy!

Yeah Toy show was not good.. But Twilight was there!
But doesn't it bug you that only now magazines do articles, TV shows talk about it, even when Twilight came out in 2005?
Sure big hype about the movie but like ....
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
LipsForeverSealed

Ok I'll tell ya what happened here

My computer is a freak and somehow I posted the above post twice so I got rid of it all to give you this explaination!
TTV competitons are crap
I won tons of CD's off them in november, frined won Eclipse thus leading her to the world of Twilight, I won a JK Rowling signed Harry Potter book too!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
vamp na hEireann
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

Spartan wrote:God that fire sounds quite the experience! It's ironic how most people want to be part of something like that but the ones that actually have wish they hadn't or similar. Shows how naive people are. :geek: :lol:

This might be a bit random - but it is on the same subject really :lol: - if you had healing powers like Claire from Heroes or Wolverine wouldn't you become like the biggest emo ( if you aren't already vamp na hEireann) and wouldn't you like shoot yourself etc just to see what it felt like? Or is that just me? :lol:
Does it count if I answer this? :lol: I would so try and shoot myself or something if I was like Wolverine!It'd be like that movie with Tom Hanks eh...Groundhog Day,where he's stuck on the same day so he kills himself and then wakes up and its still groundhog day.Then he starts robbing banks but thats not the point,the point is I hate Tom Hanks.
LipsForeverSealed wrote:Ok I'll tell ya what happened here

My computer is a freak and somehow I posted the above post twice so I got rid of it all to give you this explaination!
TTV competitons are crap
I won tons of CD's off them in november, frined won Eclipse thus leading her to the world of Twilight, I won a JK Rowling signed Harry Potter book too!
I won CD's too although I only wanted about one of them and I won tickets to the toys for big boys expo in the RDS last year.but TTV is still crap in all fairness.
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

vamp na hEireann wrote:
Does it count if I answer this? :lol: I would so try and shoot myself or something if I was like Wolverine!It'd be like that movie with Tom Hanks eh...Groundhog Day,where he's stuck on the same day so he kills himself and then wakes up and its still groundhog day.Then he starts robbing banks but thats not the point,the point is I hate Tom Hanks.
Wow - I like your little rant thing, and I like your point to :lol: though I have nothing against Tom Hanks. Anyway , I always thought it wass Bill Murray in Groundhog Day lol, Perhaps I'm thinking of a different movie.

I've never actually entered a competition like that so of course I've never won anything. :ugeek:

LipsForeverSealed said something about emo hair - that was just a personal joke with my friend, I don't actually have anything against blokes with emo hair.
Last edited by Spartan on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.