Body Art and Piercings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Re: Body Art and Piercings

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I took my lip ring out last March, now I have my nose pierced again. I still didn't get my industrial piercing though. :( It's coming soon though, lol.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Completely forgot about this thread. Oops.

Update for me: My first lobe piercing I started stretching the last half of 2011. As of earlier today, it's at a 6 gauge, and I'm planning to stop at a 2 gauge with it. I'm also hopefully getting my helix redo soon as well, which I'm really excited about.

Other than that, nothing has changed, and all future planned tattoos and piercings are still a go.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I forgot about this thread lol! Well no much has changed since the last time I posted! I have the regular ear piercings, but I did get my bellybutton pierced back in October :)! I'm not the type of girl who is comfortable showing my belly so I wasn't sure about getting it, but one of my ex friends said I wouldn't get a piercing so I decided to get the piercing she's always wanted haha! I don't regret getting the piercing though :)!
I still haven't gotten the butterfly tattoo that I've always wanted and as it turns out there's been a few people I've seen in person who have it :(! I don't want to have the same tattoo as my college classmates so I might find another lol!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Did you get your tat, Kymmii?
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Sorry for the late reply Chrissy...
No I still haven't gotten my tat lol! Hopefully soon though!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^