Body Art and Piercings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Body Art and Piercings

Post by skylarblue »

I have my belly button pierced and for an "older" lady who has many tats and piercings, I do have to say that hurt the most. I guess since I like to sleep on my stomach it was horrible. I've know alot of people who had problems with their belly button ring but for me it was pretty easy to take care of.

My, DT (shanon) for those of you who have visited the EDC thread just got an awesome arm tat done. It consists of purple flowers and some tribal swirls. It's great and very appropriate for a lady.

I haven't had a tat done in over 2 years so I'm really wanting a new one. I'm thinking about getting something on my left wrist possibly to match what I have on my right and something on my foot.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I didn't know a belly button piercing would be so painful... but I'd never take one anyway....

but I need some help....
at the end of March is my birthday, I wanted to give myself a tat as a present. something to represent my life now...which is mainly Twilight...... but I have no idea what.....Iwould like a short quote from the book or something but I can't find one....

could you guy please give me some ideas????
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Marielle-I always thought if I were to get a twlight quote tat from the book i would get...."la tua cantante"
I think it represents so much of Edward and Bella's relationship and from the story. W/o having to get a huge passage written/inked out, LOL. and of course it being in italian it sounds so beautiful and rolls off the tongue very nicely. And written in script I think it would turn out very pretty! Just my thoughts ;)

:D Megs

PS my BDAY is at the end of March too and I am planning on getting another tat as well as a happy 27th bday present to myself, haha. SO HAPPY BDAY TO YOU TOO!!! :D :D :D
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

@Sami--Ripped out by a dog. Pleasant. :roll:

I've read a bunch of stuff about belly piercings; doing my research, you know. Apparently, they can cause some trouble. But then I look at them again...and they're so adorably cute. :lol:
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Dazzled_by_Cullens wrote:Marielle-I always thought if I were to get a twlight quote tat from the book i would get...."la tua cantante"
I think it represents so much of Edward and Bella's relationship and from the story. W/o having to get a huge passage written/inked out, LOL. and of course it being in italian it sounds so beautiful and rolls off the tongue very nicely. And written in script I think it would turn out very pretty! Just my thoughts ;)

:D Megs

PS my BDAY is at the end of March too and I am planning on getting another tat as well as a happy 27th bday present to myself, haha. SO HAPPY BDAY TO YOU TOO!!! :D :D :D
hahahaha.... I will 27 as well.....!!!!!!!!! that's so awesome......please tell your Bday will be on 30th....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

marielle wrote:
hahahaha.... I will 27 as well.....!!!!!!!!! that's so awesome......please tell your Bday will be on 30th....
Ahhhh, SO SO SO CLOSE!!! Mine is March 29th!! Almost there! SO we are ALMOST bday twins then, LOL. That would have been pretty cool/funny though!!!!! *CHEERS TO US ANYWAY* :lol:
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

skylarblue wrote:I have my belly button pierced and for an "older" lady who has many tats and piercings, I do have to say that hurt the most. I guess since I like to sleep on my stomach it was horrible. I've know alot of people who had problems with their belly button ring but for me it was pretty easy to take care of.

My, DT (shanon) for those of you who have visited the EDC thread just got an awesome arm tat done. It consists of purple flowers and some tribal swirls. It's great and very appropriate for a lady.

I haven't had a tat done in over 2 years so I'm really wanting a new one. I'm thinking about getting something on my left wrist possibly to match what I have on my right and something on my foot.

really? cuz my tat hurt WAY more than any of my piercings, and I've pretty much got all the non-vulgar ones
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

blasphemous_contessa wrote:really? cuz my tat hurt WAY more than any of my piercings, and I've pretty much got all the non-vulgar ones
I meant to say that my tats hurt more when I was getting them done (depending on the area) but after they were complete they didn't hurt has much as compared to my belly piercing which hurt longer after I had it. I guess that all has to do with the healing process.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

oh that totally makes sense. But my tongue ring took longer to heal than my belly ring.

favorite piercing?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I haven't been on here for a while...I miss it.

A friend of mine just got a permanent corset piercing and I am slightly jealous, but I have really no reason to get one. She works in a tattoo shop and goes to conventions and stuff where she shows off her tats/piercings and I...well I don't sadly.

Favorite piercing: So far its my industrial, and I'm thinking about getting another one below it.

As for belly rings, I think it takes a certain person to have one and not look slutty with it in so for those who do, I applaud you because I could never do that.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed