Body Art and Piercings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Body Art and Piercings

Post by SwanCullen »

I have a total of 12 pericings. 5 in my right ear, 4 in my left. My left eye brow, my left nostril, and my belly button. I don't wear my belly one anymore, as it was staying too infected, no matter what I did. My nose I don't wear anymore because I have no clue lol!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
As for belly rings, I think it takes a certain person to have one and not look slutty with it in so for those who do, I applaud you because I could never do that.
I just got all self concious and looked at myself with my belly ring in my favorite outfits and party clothes. I don't think I look slutty, but you never know, right?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Sami~Actually, I think that you'd be one of those few people who could rock it without looking slutty, so I don't tihnk you have anything to worry about. Its mainly the blonde cheerleader bimbos who chomp on bubble gum and have the stupid yapping dog in the purse that look like sluts with them, but I think you get the idea.

My uncle is trying to talk my mom into letting me get venom bites or one of the 2 tats I want for my 16th bday in April *crosses fingers*
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:My uncle is trying to talk my mom into letting me get venom bites or one of the 2 tats I want for my 16th bday in April *crosses fingers*
you mean like Bella's scar??? the teeth or the two spots??

I was thinking about that quote from Shakespear at the beginning of the New Moon movie as a tatt....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Marielle~No, the one I want on my wrist is an upside down dark red heart with a black outline. It represents the stage of my life I'm in right now. Just like the one I want on my right shoulder blade is the words "Horrible secrets in the dead of night" in a black font, in an inward spiral which is to remind me of the things that happened to me when I was younger and that I didn't become another statistic - I grew from it and helped to shape me into the strong, independent person I am today.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Marielle~No, the one I want on my wrist is an upside down dark red heart with a black outline. It represents the stage of my life I'm in right now. Just like the one I want on my right shoulder blade is the words "Horrible secrets in the dead of night" in a black font, in an inward spiral which is to remind me of the things that happened to me when I was younger and that I didn't become another statistic - I grew from it and helped to shape me into the strong, independent person I am today.
Sounds like a good reason to get a tat.....
It can be so healing and reminding to go on...

I was planning on getting my first on my Bday but as we are leaving for a sunny holiday two days later I have to do it an other time...
I've got three ideas, maybe you could tell me what you think
1: quote from shakespear from the beginning of New Moon, as a reminder of where my life is now I never wantto forget this twilight obsessed period
2: Quote from Harry Potter, "the last enemy to be destroyed is death." ... as with my health I'm fighting death on a daily basis and I'm still winning
3: a old school styled anchor with a carebear, representing my mom and dad...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Marielle wrote:1: quote from shakespear from the beginning of New Moon, as a reminder of where my life is now I never wantto forget this twilight obsessed period
2: Quote from Harry Potter, "the last enemy to be destroyed is death." ... as with my health I'm fighting death on a daily basis and I'm still winning
3: a old school styled anchor with a carebear, representing my mom and dad...
Those all sound like really good tat ideas. Do you know where you'd get them yet? I'd go with the HP quote for your first, unless your parents have already past away, then I'd go with the Care Bear/anchor instead if I were you.

And just because I used to love the Care Bears when I was younger, which one would you be getting? My favorite was Wish Bear.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Those all sound like really good tat ideas. Do you know where you'd get them yet? I'd go with the HP quote for your first, unless your parents have already past away, then I'd go with the Care Bear/anchor instead if I were you
I was thinking of getting them on my leg/calve....but I'm not sure yet maybe my shoulder would do as well...
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:And just because I used to love the Care Bears when I was younger, which one would you be getting? My favorite was Wish Bear
I really have no idea what the name of the bear was but the one with the hearts on it's belly...

♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Marielle~I believe that's Love-A-Lot bear, but I can't be sure though.

I believe that this is my shortest post ever if you don't count the rate threads. I am slightly saddened by this. :(
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

those are all really good quotes.

I like "mi corazon, tu cenicero" (my heart is your ashtray) and i want to get that on my ankle.

or maybe an Eleanor Roosevelt quote on my wrist.

I also kinda like the idea of "A thin line between hate and love" on my right shoulderblade.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.