Writers Central

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Re: Writers Central

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

no worries, carissa. i think my school actually does have a literary magazine. you would think, as an english major, i would know for sure but alas, i do not. but i will try to submit it to them!!

and a short story based on congratulations? that sounds very interesting!! i love that song and i think a story based on it would be entertaining. i have an idea for a story that i got from the song car underwater by armor for sleep, but it doesn't really have too much to do with the song. i just thought it might be interesting to tell a story from the perspective of someone in a car underwater...
wow, that sounds morbid. it's not, i swear!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Go for it! =3

Yep, I still have to fix it though and I want to send it to my friends to see what they think of it. I haven't shared it with anyone yet. It can't hurt to give the story a try, even if it doesn't have too much of a relation to the song. Congratulations was easy since the song is pretty much a story withing itself; all I had to do was add a few things.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
cedwardrox
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cedwardrox »

To tell you the truth, I'm currently writing a book. I'm on chapter 12 pg. 36 in a regular composition notebook. I've got a few BIG FANS of it. One of them happens to be my current Language Arts teacher. Let me know if you have any questions about my book, or writing in general. :D
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

I used to write little (and not so little) stories. I had this entire binder full with a story called 'The Death'. I wrote about the life of a character called 'An The Death'. The story line was complete rubbish but I had so much fun writing it. I also had a 'shared project' with my best friend. That one was called 'An Anonymous' (I had something with the name 'An' at the time). One of us wrote a chapter and then we gave it to the other one. We had this secret book where we had cut out some of the pages so we could fit our floppy discs in it. *experiencing a moment of nostalgia by the thought of floppy discs* Then one day one of my classmates got his hands on one of my stories and read a part of it aloud in class. :( That same day I ripped my stories in pieces and threw them all away. :cry: And of course now I'm sorry about doing that. *sigh* I should really start writing again but I don't have any inspiration.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by NKistheshiz »

I'm in the proccess of kinda writing a novel. I started writing the story in the middle of it, if that makes sense? lol
I have written original stuff in the past. I also write poems. If anyone is interested with reading some of my stuff I have a fictionpress account.

http://www.fictionpress.com/~rescueme

When I'm older, I realy wanna major in English Literature.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

It's so cool that I've found other people that write!
I'm writing a kind-of Novel at the moment too!
I don't relly know who to explain what it's about though! If anyone has any questions then they can PM me!
I'm thinking of PMing some of you actually to ask abotu your stories!
I'm very interested!
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
cedwardrox

Post by cedwardrox »

For those of you who are interested, especially you Wolfgirl90! I have also started a new short story along with continuing to write my book. PM me if you want more info. :)

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

cedwardrox : What's your story about??

I'm up to page 67 on mine. I like writing. :D
cedwardrox

Post by cedwardrox »

I love writing as well. My book is about stuff at my synagogue that you'd understand if you read, but you might not understand my explanation. On my first short story that I wrote last year is about the transition from fifth grade to middle school. The short story I'm writing now is about some one who is someone/something else. I can tell you what I have so far if you care.

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I love writing.
Poetry especially.
My favourite subject are English and Art.
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.