Dreams

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Dreams

Post by Black »

I had a weird dream while I was napping earlier.

I was about 8 years old and sitting in a restaurant with my mother and siblings (not my rl family). I had an older brother and some sisters and apparently my mom had another son by a different man that we didn't know about. She saw him sitting a few tables away so I looked back and guess who it was, lol. Steven Strait. No kidding. Apparently my mom had shacked up with a man named Warren Strait (like Warren Peace, get it? Haha) and had Steven. We didn't say anything to him but I think he knew who we were.

For some reason he started getting mouthy with the restaurant owner and she pulled a gun on him. I remember her saying something like "This is completely legal in Ohio" which is weird because we were in Vegas and I figured everyone was allowed to carry a gun since the crime rate was so high.

We just sort of watched and my mom started getting really angry with the women for holding a gun to her son so she took out a pill and swallowed it. I said "What was that?" and she said "An anger pill." I looked at her and very matter-of-factly said "I don't believe you." She just kind of stared at me and I took a sip of my Coke (ew). I knew she'd taken an illegal drug of some sort. It actually looked like an over-sized hit of acid. I wanted to call her out on it but I was swept away to another place and time.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I had a dream about the first woman to swim to the moon.
Yeah I didn't get it either.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

This was my most random dream ever. I swear this is what happened:

I was taking a test in Geometry, and outside a bunch of guys in all black were holding Paris Hilton hostage. She told us it was safe to come out but we didn't believe her, so we stayed inside. My teacher was walking around and she asked me, "Brittany what do you think the answer is to this question?" The question was: "I you have a paper bag with a piece of bread in it, what does the paper bag taste like?" (not remotely related to math) I told the teacher, "I think it would taste like bread, because if you flipped the bag onside out and licked the inside of the bag, it would taste like bread." The teacher then said, "That isn't necessarily true, because if you had a car with a bike inside, and you flipped the car inside, it wouldn't taste like bicycle."

I think I woke up then. I also think I may need professional help...
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

debussygirl wrote:I don't like happy dreams. I had a happy dream last night and then it wasn't true today so I was sad. I actually like bad dreams because when I wake up I'm happy it's not true.
But weird dreams are my favorite because then you can laugh when you wake up.
Yeah, I totally get what you mean. Like 2 nights ago, I had a 'The Host' dream, and when I woke up and found out it wasn't true, I got all sad. :lol:

*Wanderer*
crazycarrie22
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by crazycarrie22 »

"That isn't necessarily true, because if you had a car with a bike inside, and you flipped the car inside, it wouldn't taste like bicycle."
-I agree. this made me laugh forever. :]

my dream last night was very weird.all i can remember was i was at some swimming pool with kellan lutz, but i couldn't go swimming because it was snowing but everyone else was. and kellan kept saying "Mountain" over and over, and i have no clue as to why. then, this plane flew above us and it was singing Love Story by Taylor Swift. Yeah, turns out that was my friends phone ringing while i was dreaming. >.<
-I'm on The List-
azerigold
Settled in Forks

Post by azerigold »

I had another crazy dream last night. I've been starting to search for a german shepherd puppy, and thinking a lot about one of my last shepherds that I had.... So anyway, I was at my house, except it wasn't my house, I can't remember all the details, but it was like a mobile home type as far as width, but it was a house. There was sliding glass doors in the kitchen to lead out to the back deck which had a roof, and a fenced in yard, with a street light in the back yard off to one side. It was out in the country like where we live now.
I was feeding my new puppy whom I nicknamed 'Ash' and my old shepherd Nikki <she passed away 2 years ago :( >. It was very dark out, and I was all alone besides the dogs. Suddenly I hear the alarm go off on my Toyota Camry. WTH? My husband totaled the Camry almost 2 years ago! But I remember in the dream it was the Camry out front, and not my SUV's alarm going off. I remember Nikki started growling, and I started panicing, saying someone was going to get me! About the time Nikki started barking and growling to warn off the intruder I woke up to the alarm clock... It was way too real, and way to freaky! But oh...I had my Nikki girl back in that dream and my Camry too! Coulda done without the scary part tho'!
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

OMG! I totally had a dream last night that Obama and Meg Cabot were eating my legs like drumsticks talking about some space station. While the rest of me was alive and sitting at the table watching.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

blasphemous_contessa wrote:OMG! I totally had a dream last night that Obama and Meg Cabot were eating my legs like drumsticks talking about some space station. While the rest of me was alive and sitting at the table watching.
That is the greatest! :lol: I am wiping away tears!
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

^I love that.

I had a dream I got an ipod touch and I was on the Lex. It was awesome.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

\/Brittany\/ wrote:"Brittany what do you think the answer is to this question?" The question was: "I you have a paper bag with a piece of bread in it, what does the paper bag taste like?" (not remotely related to math) I told the teacher, "I think it would taste like bread, because if you flipped the bag onside out and licked the inside of the bag, it would taste like bread." The teacher then said, "That isn't necessarily true, because if you had a car with a bike inside, and you flipped the car inside, it wouldn't taste like bicycle."
Tottally funny. I lol'd. 8-)
Last edited by Black on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.