Aussie fans unite

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Aussie fans unite

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

LOL You skippin' school already? LOL
Argh...the beach! Icky smelly, sticky place....I'm NOT a beach person. But I do like riding my horses on the beach. That was what my hubby did for our first date. So fun :)
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Awww! How sweet!
I lveo the beach! But I spose I've grown up there..

And with school today, my host bro & sis had some ski thing so they said I didn't have to go to school :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
*Lamb*I*Am*

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

We use to ALWAYS be at the beach when I was a kid. I think part of the reason I hate it, was because I vividly remember my brother routinely dunking me in the seas water & that STINGS when it's coming out your nose! :lol: He was such a pain in the rear! Anyway, I blame him for my dislike of the beach, but mostly....it's because I hate the sticky water & sand.

My husband loves to surf....so I sleep in & he goes surfing. LOL

That was nice of them....Is everyone nice at school? I bet now your the "new shiny toy". LOL
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

*Lamb*I*Am* wrote:DITTO! I'm dying for winter to come! I wear jeans & long shirts most of the time, because I'm out in the sun alot & around horses & it's just soooooo hot! YUK!
LOL! I know the feeling. I've been living in trackies and hoodies... somehow. I do get paid out a fair bit. But I'm used to warm weather. My room is upstairs and it's like a sauna; so that's what I've adapted to.
Mind you, in winter I have like 9635937498 doonas on my bed. Hahah.
*Lamb*I*Am* wrote:Too cute hey. Loved watching the utube clip that my avie came from! That was pretty cool!
Ahh!! Yes! I love that one. He's so adorable! I'm so obsessed. I should really stop. It's unhealthy. lol.
Oh, your first date sounds amazing. I would have married him simply for that! LOL.

Ah, Elise. I can't understand the love of the beach. My hair and nails get dried out, sand in uncomortable places, the blistering heat.
Not exactly my scene. =P
But each to their own I suppose.

It seems I keep missing you. =(

It's great you got the day off. What did you do with yourself?
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

*Lamb*I*Am* - Melbourne is amazing. I love it down here and wouldn't live anywhere else in Australia. I hope you have a wonderful time when you visit. (:

bite_me - Yes, I'm not the only one! I cant believe its the hottest week since like the very late 1800's or something along those lines. I am pretty much dead right now from the heat. When I came home from school today (First day back) the power was out. It completely and utterly sucked...But its kind of good now since its back on. The house is still unbelievably hot though; Even if its considered cool compared to outside. (:

So anyway, how is everyone going?
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
Jamiee
Settled in Forks

Post by Jamiee »

Hey everyone (If anyone even knows who I am) haha
I havn't been on here for ages!!
How have we all been?
"I can't live in a world where you don't exist"
Proud twilight guy :D
*Lamb*I*Am*

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

Hi Jaimee :)
All is good here :)

Well...except for the fact I feel like I've been run over by a truck! But that's all my own fault. Silly, unfit me went for a long ride on my horses yesterday & I'm now paying the price!

Which part of Oz do you hail from?

mz.cullenn- I'm *sort* of looking forward to the trip...but I'm not really a fan of cities, so it will be odd for me!

Well, see you later Aussies!
Vanquish
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

hey eliselovesedwardx
Thanks for telling me about this thread. I only realised just now that there is a new post on my introduce yourself thing. lol.

Well I'm from Melb people. Totally in love with Twilight, Edward and Rob.
:D

I just finished high school last year. And next month I will be goin to Monash University. So yeah. Thats's a little bit about me.
:)

And its majorly hot today. 44 degrees!!!

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.
*Lamb*I*Am*

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

Hi Vanquish :) Welcome to another fellow Aussie! WOO HOO!
What is your name? (If you don't mind me asking)

Mine is Candi. I'm a QLDer.
I don't envy you Victorian's atm. :shock: Not good.

Not much been happening in here lately! Come on Aussies! We can do better than that ;)
Vanquish
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Hey Candi!
My names Priya. I'm from Fiji originally but Melbs been my home for like a decade now. :D

And no lol you shouldn't envy us right now. This fire. OMMMG. It got close to where I live. Like 500 metres away.
And I don't even live in the bush. I'm south east of Melbourne city in a populated area. So yeah. Scary stuff. :o

Oh and I don't usually buy Girlfriend magazine. But I saw the cover and nearly fainted. ROB is on it with KStew.
He looks absolutely gorgeous! :D And KStew looks really pretty too.

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.